Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:09 PM

Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - (7913 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by babyme1(f): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2012
Debrief08
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by agiboma(f): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
TheMadame: Richy may be a chauvanist,but he is certainly one of the intresting posters in this section. with Richy and Guitarlife,there is never a dull moment.

Interesting is very good word to use.
Like i said before John Doe was cheated, in terms of the men i have never seen anything in my life like his post shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
Chaircover
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2012
agiboma:

Interesting is very good word to use.
Like i said before John Doe was cheated, in terms of the men i have never seen anything in my life like his post shocked shocked shocked.

How was he cheated? Did u nominate him?
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2012
Voting is over.

Results will be announced soon.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Voting is finally over. Below is the result;

Debrief - 17 votes.
Chaircover - 9 votes
Greatgod2012 - 8 votes
Kobojunkie - no votes

Debrief emerged the winner by votes, but according to the RULE of this particular award she can't be declared the winner. We considered waiving this rule, but realised that it will not be fair to all concerned as the rule is applicable to every section in the forum and the Family Section shouldn't be an exception. Many were disqualified on other sections because they have been banned this year.

As a result of this Chaircover is next in line. However, she stepped down from the election.

I hereby announce and declare Greatgod2012 the official Family Section Poster of the Year 2012.

Congratulations Greatgod2012!!!
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by maclatunji: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmm...
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by maclatunji: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
Congratulations to the winner.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Seun(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
17 people voted for debrief08, and Tgirl4real disregarded their votes. I think this is unfair to all concerned. It's undemocratic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seun: 17 people voted for debrief08, and Tgirl4real disregarded their votes. I think this is unfair to all concerned. It's undemocratic.

Seun, u really can't please everybody. Debrief was voted the winner, but according to the award rule that's being observed all over the forum, Greatgod is the winner.

I think u should stop interfering in stuff like this openly. You've caused more harm than good.

2 Likes

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Odunnu: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Seun, u really can't please everybody. Debrief was voted the winner, but according to the award ruke that's being observed all over the forum, Greatgod iws the winner.

I think u should stop interfering in stuff like this. You've caused more harm than good.
Tbebe, sorry I had to speak late.
You as the MOD here have the right to waive that clause in the law/rule of the awards.
Except in Politics where Jarus stood his grounds, most sections waived it - in Nairaland/General, mynd_44 and Callotti have been banned severally, yet they participated fully and Mynd won and was declared winner.
In Programming, Javanian won, she was banned during the year. In Jokes, same thing. So, use your power as MOD here and declare madam Debrief winner.

2 Likes

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
@ Odunnu,

Thank God u said u spoke late. I would have preferred u chipped in something when the heat was on.

The organisers - Jarus and Mukina, don't feel the same way. May be if I had known this earlier things woukd have been different. Some people were certainly agrieved that the rule was waived in the first place.

Just as I have said earlier, Debrief remains the people's choice, no debating that.

Instead of using my power as a moderator, I appeal to the admin or any of the super-mods to take charge. As far as I am concerned, I have done my job.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by coogar: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu:
You as the MOD here have the right to waive that clause in the law/rule of the awards.
Except in Politics where Jarus stood his grounds, most sections waived it - in Nairaland/General, mynd_44 and Callotti have been banned severally, yet they participated fully and Mynd won and was declared winner.
In Programming, Javanian won, she was banned during the year. In Jokes, same thing. So, use your power as MOD here and declare madam Debrief winner.

nairaland/general section is a lower grade section - no one pays attention to what goes down there. in sports(european football), dayokanu couldn't participate because he has been banned several times. the law is the law. i never knew debrief has been banned before but if it's true she's been banned before then her name shouldn't have been nominated in the first place. i think tgirl was right to apply the same rules that governed other meaningful sections of the forum!

1 Like

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Odunnu: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

nairaland/general section is a lower grade section - no one pays attention to what goes down there. in sports(european football), dayokanu couldn't participate because he has been banned several times. the law is the law. i never knew debrief has been banned before but if it's true she's been banned before then her name shouldn't have been nominated in the first place. i think tgirl was right to apply the same rules that governed other meaningful sections of the forum!
Lol @ meaningful.
@T-bebe, i'm really sorry. Even my section felt my absence during that period. I had a lot on my head and didnt have the time to meet up on them all.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Afam4eva(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
So, it was only in the politics section that the rules were followed strictly because Afam4eva was nominated? SMH
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by dayokanu(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
afam4eva: So, it was only in the politics section that the rules were followed strictly because Afam4eva was nominated? SMH

I was disqualified in the Sport-EPL section despite that my ban wasnt from SPorts and I took it in good faith
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by maclatunji: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tgirl4real: @ Odunnu,

Thank God u said u spoke late. I would have preferred u chipped in something when the heat was on.

The organisers - Jarus and Mukina, don't feel the same way. May be if I had known this earlier things woukd have been different. Some people were certainly agrieved that the rule was waived in the first place.

Just as I have said earlier, Debrief remains the people's choice, no debating that.

Instead of using my power as a moderator, I appeal to the admin or any of the super-mods to take charge. As far as I am concerned, I have done my job.

Thank you.

I got your back on this one. Well said! You have made your decision at your level. Seun can overturn it if he wishes.

1 Like

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Afam4eva(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
dayokanu:

I was disqualified in the Sport-EPL section despite that my ban wasnt from SPorts and I took it in good faith
I took mine in good faith too but it's not nice to hear that some people won despite having being banned before. Which kain country be this sef?
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seun can you please sheesh cos you just keep throwing Tee under the bus.... You ain't helping and it's becoming very annoying .

Congrats Greatgod..... You deserve it too even tho I didn't vote for you. Your words of wisdom and encouragement stands out .

3 Likes

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by greatgod2012(f): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Debrief is d winner!
She got 17 votes.
Haba, ban or no ban, she remains d pple's choice, even me self nominated her on nomination thread.
I dont think it is fair enough to allow minority win over majority, its very unfair, i reject this.

1 Like

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
After wasting my time, energy, money to vote for a nominee, you come up at the last minute that they were not qualified.

You should give us qualified candidate so we recast our vote, maybe those that voted for debrief could vote for kobo junk.

This is just a joke!
angry angry

At debrief and Chaircover, I don't care what they say about you, you deserve it. Thanks for the advices, you gave your best. And we love you. kiss

Me sef, I sure say I go win Godisgreat if to say I contest. undecided

1 Like

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seun: 17 people voted for debrief08, and Tgirl4real disregarded their votes. I think this is unfair to all concerned. It's undemocratic.

wtf?!?!?!?!?

emperor flip flop

1 Like

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hehehe.... omo oko niyin .....I trust you sister, we don't do such thing in Yorubaland..... but I still congratulate you sha grin merry Christmas .
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by r231(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

oga why you dey abuse my section grin grin

expect a ban from me soon grin grin
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by greatgod2012(f): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu:

@tee, can you see this, so, do d right thing, it is never too late.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by SisiKill1: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
All the women nominated are exceptional women and they all reflect our thoughts issues at one time or the other so in my books they are all winners.

Debrief, Chaircover, Greatgod2012 and Kobojunkie - Here's to you all

1 Like

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
Lol.

U guys are being sentimental. If d INEC says so so makes you eligible to contest at d elections, can the people or GEJ upturn it to favour a certain candidate (dat doesn't qualify according to the law) cos he is nice and loved by the people?

No, it can't happen.

Everyone know that I am one of the most diplomatic mods here and allow freedom of expression, but democracy can't be allowed where there are laid down rules except it is the general consensus to cancel the rule.

Let's remember that we are parents and would be parents that would raise future leaders. We are going to be faced with such situations in our lives where we need to take a stand and lead by example.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Afam4eva(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tgirl4real: Lol.

U guys are being sentimental. If d INEC says so so makes you eligible to contest at d elections, can the people or GEJ upturn it to favour a certain candidate (dat doesn't qualify according to the law) cos he is nice and loved by the people?

No, it can't happen.

Everyone know that I am one of the most diplomatic mods here and allow freedom of expression, but democracy can't be allowed where there are laid down rules except it is the general consensus to cancel the rule.

Let's remember that we are parents and would be parents that would raise future leaders. We are going to be faced with such situations in our lives where we need to take a stand and lead by example.
The law has to be followed strictly but the problem i have with you mods is that you wait till the last minute before telling a contestant that he/she is disqualified. Let's learn to do things the right way.

2 Likes

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by SisiKill1: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hey! Hey! Back off Tee!!! angry angry

It's done, let it be over with!!
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by coogar: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
r231:
oga why you dey abuse my section grin grin
expect a ban from me soon grin grin

your section needs deliverance.....
i have been told there's no post counter on that section of yours. grin however, i am doing everything possible to revive that zone. i am inviting okotie, oyakhilome, adeboye, tb joshua, dr fireman and tunde bakare for a 2-week deliverance session to breathe life back into your section. watch this space.........
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by SisiKill1: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
@ Seun
Don't y'all have some inner secured. . .Kremlin like place far away from us mere mortals to make decisions like these instead of doing it gbangban like so? If you don't. . .might I suggest you create one so your mods don't feel like you don't got their backs.

Just sayin'

1 Like

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Hey! Hey! Back off Tee!!! angry angry

It's done, let it be over with!!

grin grin grin

Later u will say women are better leaders. tongue

afam4eva:
The law has to be followed strictly but the problem i have with you mods is that you wait till the last minute before telling a contestant that he/she is disqualified. Let's learn to do things the right way.

It was mentioned from the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My friend wife snap Pic like this & brother Called Her To Delete Is This Right ? / If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? / Get Your Affordable Shoes, Bags, Wristwatches, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.