Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - (7911 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Tgirl4real:

I seriously doubt he can.

Guitar, I have PMed u and u wouldn't listen. What u want is to be banned so that u can continue to cry foul that the Mod banned u unjustly. Continue and that is exactly what you will get.

Even CC you quoted voted someone else and she's pulling out cos of your rant and not of what u think. Simple English u can't comprehend.
*tongue out* dem tell you say den dey speak english for the community girarmar school wey I attend.
Idea is need jere. Honestly I just vex unto say you shoulda looked for a much cleaner way to get this done.
Whoever came up with this idea altogether did a bad job. He failed to dot his i's and cross his t's .
I never get ur PM o and you better add 100 naira mtn join.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
I just saw the pm now. Why don't you use the other mail addy ? You know this NL address doesn't work for me.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ujujoan:

May I ask who @ the bolded?

You and a handful of other bad belles have turned to 'many'

Odikwa serious!

Very funnae.
When you see the head of the snail,the shell is not far behind and when you see a puppet,the ventriloquist is hiding somewhere.
Puppet master you are free to come out oooo!

What is hard to undestand.
The law says any member who has suffered a ban in the course of the year can not contest this election.
Suddenly the administrator came out to change thre law to enable debrief who had suffered a ban in August to contest.
Is that not shifting the goal posts half way into the match?
There are a lot of protest votes and protest comments that have been hidden by the moderators because they have a predetermined goal.
Debrief may win,but this years award will be tainted and the predetermined winner knows this.
Nuff said.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
chaircover: It has come to this

On an award that means nothing in the real world An e-award on a faceless forum

An award that has no monetary or any other value for that matter attached to it

27 familys grieving in the USA, 5 innocent kids perished in a house fire a few days ago, heaps of other people are going through so many REAL challenges and people are here e-fighting over an e-award SMH angry

Tgirl I will like my name taken down from this thread please. Yes I wouldnt have won it anyway LOL but I don’t want to be in anyway associated with any of this.

Thanks to all who took their time to nominate/vote. Peace!!

For this single post of yours.....I salute you. Parents lost their kids in America, another Chinese cow stabbed 22 children in China. People died in house fire and all some people care about is an award that has no monetary or professional developmental value? To say I was shocked when I read through the nomination thread is an understatement. Fighting over what? a recognition on NLD? will it put food on my table? would it make those dying of hunger and starvation better? will it bring back to life the dead nollywood actors? would it make our husbands respect us even more? People are fighting for CEO of the year award, volunteer of the month award, and people are fighting for family section award and to think those fighting claim to be educated....

SMH
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
I talk am say dem go soon land .
Kaaboo se dada le de?
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by greatgod2012(f): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hhhhmmmm,smh at what is happening in this section. But, seriously, i dont know what Debrief did to some pple here that warrant this height of hatred against her.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
Even though she claimed to have dropped out I AM STILL VOTING CHAIRCOVER.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Thanks fo voting Brother18

Peeps should keep voting abeg and ignore the side show.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by KingOfNairaland: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Tgirl4real: Thanks fo voting Brother18

Peeps should keep voting abeg and ignore the side show.

After derailing and making us feel the voting tin is of no use? angry
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
KingOfNairaland:

After derailing and making us feel the voting tin is of no use? angry

Sorry if u got that impression. I never gave such. If it's of no use, we won't be having 4 names up. Cast your vote and the user with the highest no of votes will be declared winner.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by 4tunebest(f): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
greatgod2012: Hhhhmmmm,smh at what is happening in this section. But, seriously, i dont know what Debrief did to some pple here that warrant this height of hatred against her.

Ibaje eniyan ko da ise oluwa duro. They hate her cos she isn't On thesame level with them. And she has simply refused to bring herself down to their level.its not their fault its the human nature and they can't help themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
4tunebest:

Ibaje eniyan ko da ise oluwa duro. They hate her cos she isn't On thesame level with them. And she has simply refused to bring herself down to their level.its not their fault its the human nature and they can't help themselves.

All I can say is that you are new to this section of NL.
I advise you to vote and move on or better still start to read some of the past posts of your heroine from january 2012 to get a better perspective . May you have a safe landing. Amen.
At times what goes around comes around.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ujujoan: bla bla bla . . . . bla bla bla!

Uju, you don start again eh? wink Where dat ma cane sef? angry
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by enlady(f): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
@ Guitar Life, can't you see that your die hard criticism of Debrief is not yielding results? Its clear that lots of persons in the family section think highly of her! Stop this whining and lamenting! This thread has revealed how immature and childish you are! Well....i shouldnt expect too much from a "25 year old boy"'!
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
enlady: @ Guitar Life, can't you see that your die hard criticism of Debrief is not yielding results? Its clear that lots of persons in the family section think highly of her! Stop this whining and lamenting! This thread has revealed how immature and childish you are! Well....i shouldnt expect too much from a "25 year old boy"'!
Please lets not derail this thread okay ? I feel so much compeled to spit out some words right now you know, like give you a taste of my oral vitriol but, I have given richie my word.
Regardless of what some 'older' men and women think of theirs , mine is binding and I don't eat it neither . So I'm a just stick with the cliche WWJD.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 19, 2012
Wow.... these is going on here?

I'm going to a funner thread ( Lastpage clean up after me) tongue

Tgirl4real:

I seriously doubt he can.

Guitar, I have PMed u and u wouldn't listen. What u want is to be banned so that u can continue to cry foul that the Mod banned u unjustly. Continue and that is exactly what you will get.

Simple English u can't comprehend.

Tsk tsk tsk....See power flexing.... only for Naija! Like the days of Abacha.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Cuddlemii: 4:45am On Dec 19, 2012
double post
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by ifyalways(f): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2012
Richvkunt:

All I can say is that you are new to this section of NL.
I advise you to vote and move on or better still start to read some of the past posts of your heroine from january 2012 to get a better perspective . May you have a safe landing. Amen.
At times what goes around comes around.
how do you know s/he is new here, Richy?

What possibly can be "going and coming around in a meaningless e-award" ?

Abeg quit this, enjoy or exit the thread.

5 Likes

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2012
jidegirl12: Wow.... these is going on here?

I'm going to a funner thread ( Lastpage clean up after me) tongue

Tsk tsk tsk....See power flexing.... only for Naija! Like the days of Abacha.

U are better off ignored Jidegirl.

5 Likes

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2012
ifyalways: how do you know s/he is new here, Richy?

What possibly can be "going and coming around in a meaningless e-award" ?

Abeg quit this, enjoy or exit the thread.

Ify dear,
I would only advise the physician to heal thy self.
Stop derailing.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2012
Siena:

Uju, you don start again eh? wink Where dat ma cane sef? angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
Tgirl4real:

U are better off ignored Jidegirl.

Do I know you Back off already!!!
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by aglomar: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2012
Debrief. These people are only ladies and not women who are keeping a home
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by f4flakes(f): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
Debrief all the way!
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by SisiKill1: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
WARINING: MAJOR DERAILMENT OF THREAD

I am truly amazed at the blatant display of hypocrisy on this thread by some people. I can’t believe some think debrief shouldn't be on the list . . .Divorce Advocate eh? Jeedus!

There have been so many threads on the family section where the first thing some guys suggest is DIVORCE. Mr.Brownjay for instance, the man makes no bones about his feelings on the suffering and smiling mentality people seem to have about marriage. . .yet not once have the “let’s bash Debrief to oblivion” Brigade ever ever taken him to task.

Now I am willing to leave room for the possibility that they’ve not had a chance to jam his post (Hey, it’s kinda hard to notice others when you are busy stalking someone else so you can nitpick their every word) but considering the Bully Mentality that permeates our Nigerian body, I highly doubt that is the case. They know better than to attack Mr. BJ, dude will make mincemeat out of them, so they tiptoe around him like rats only to come and form Lion King at someone they believe is weaker.

Sometimes I read their posts to debrief and I am convinced she must have lied to us when she said there weren’t children in the marriage because the level of venom directed her should only come from someone who had a stake in the marriage she left. Heck, even children of divorced parents don’t have harbor that much hate. . . So what is the problem here?!!!

She talks about her divorce, they tell her to shut up. . .she talks about it too much.

She talks about her happy marriage, they mock her and tell her to shut up, she is not qualified to talk about happy marriage.

What do you want from her?!!

I probably shouldn't ask that question since it’s obvious from some people’s posts that they would rather she was not here at all. This is why I am so so so thankful that this is a faceless forum because there is no doubt in mind that if these people knew who Debrief is in real life, she would be dead ( I am mean that with all seriousness. All one need do is read some post and you can almost feel the hate sipping through every word.

Haba!! For why naa?

This woman did not steal your money, she didn't kill your child, she didn't burn your home down with all your family, friends and property in it. . .she got divorced. She left an abusive situation. . .even if the situation was honky dory sef, how does that affect you?!!

Y’all claim she is advocating divorce yet majority of her post have very little to do with divorce. It seems to you guys, the mere fact that she still exists after a divorce is enough to hate her. You don’t even bother reading her posts, as soon as you see her name. . .you are ready to tear her down even if many people before her and many more after her say exactly what she said.

Y’all use the Bible as excuse for your venom yet don’t bat an eye when real offenses are committed by people in a position that really impacts people’s lives.

You say she is teaching other women to get divorced. First of all, any idiot who will take the advice of people on a faceless forum to heart….so much so they get divorced on that alone, has no business being married in the first place and her husband is well rid of her.

Secondly, since when is telling women to have self-respect, be self-sufficient, demand to be treated like a human being instead of an animal. . .no animal is better, treat like a THING. . .become advocating divorce? Why on earth will anyone who isn’t demented have a problem with those things?!! (Did I just answer my own question? )

Yet in all of this, this woman stood tall, she never responded with the same hate and venom directed at her. In all of this, she didn't allow herself to be silenced. . . which honestly would have been easier considering all one need do is change their name and come back with a different background. In all of these, she proved more Christ like than the people condemning her using the bible.

For that alone . . .She is my FAMILY SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR!!

If people don’t take anything else away from this whole experience, please take this – DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE BULLIED!!

Tee don’t veks oh, I just can’t believe they brought their issue here again! Haba! undecided

9 Likes

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by 4tunebest(f): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
...It seems to you guys, the mere fact that she still exists after a divorce is enough to hate her...

There you have it
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
Sisi_Kill: WARINING: MAJOR DERAILMENT OF THREAD

I am truly amazed at the blatant display of hypocrisy on this thread by some people. I can’t believe some think debrief shouldn't be on the list . . .Divorce Advocate eh? Jeedus!

There have been so many threads on the family section where the first thing some guys suggest is DIVORCE. Mr.Brownjay for instance, the man makes no bones about his feelings on the suffering and smiling mentality people seem to have about marriage. . .yet not once have the “let’s bash Debrief to oblivion” Brigade ever ever taken him to task.

Now I am willing to leave room for the possibility that they’ve not had a chance to jam his post (Hey, it’s kinda hard to notice others when you are busy stalking someone else so you can nitpick their every word) but considering the Bully Mentality that permeates our Nigerian body, I highly doubt that is the case. They know better than to attack Mr. BJ, dude will make mincemeat out of them, so they tiptoe around him like rats only to come and form Lion King at someone they believe is weaker.

Sometimes I read their posts to debrief and I am convinced she must have lied to us when she said there weren’t children in the marriage because the level of venom directed her should only come from someone who had a stake in the marriage she left. Heck, even children of divorced parents don’t have harbor that much hate. . . So what is the problem here?!!!

She talks about her divorce, they tell her to shut up. . .she talks about it too much.

She talks about her happy marriage, they mock her and tell her to shut up, she is not qualified to talk about happy marriage.

What do you want from her?!!

I probably shouldn't ask that question since it’s obvious from some people’s posts that they would rather she was not here at all. This is why I am so so so thankful that this is a faceless forum because there is no doubt in mind that if these people knew who Debrief is in real life, she would be dead ( I am mean that with all seriousness. All one need do is read some post and you can almost feel the hate sipping through every word.

Haba!! For why naa?

This woman did not steal your money, she didn't kill your child, she didn't burn your home down with all your family, friends and property in it. . .she got divorced. She left an abusive situation. . .even if the situation was honky dory sef, how does that affect you?!!

Y’all claim she is advocating divorce yet majority of her post have very little to do with divorce. It seems to you guys, the mere fact that she still exists after a divorce is enough to hate her. You don’t even bother reading her posts, as soon as you see her name. . .you are ready to tear her down even if many people before her and many more after her say exactly what she said.

Y’all use the Bible as excuse for your venom yet don’t bat an eye when real offenses are committed by people in a position that really impacts people’s lives.

You say she is teaching other women to get divorced. First of all, any idiot who will take the advice of people on a faceless forum to heart….so much so they get divorced on that alone, has no business being married in the first place and her husband is well rid of her.

Secondly, since when is telling women to have self-respect, be self-sufficient, demand to be treated like a human being instead of an animal. . .no animal is better, treat like a THING. . .become advocating divorce? Why on earth will anyone who isn’t demented have a problem with those things?!! (Did I just answer my own question? )

Yet in all of this, this woman stood tall, she never responded with the same hate and venom directed at her. In all of this, she didn't allow herself to be silenced. . . which honestly would have been easier considering all one need do is change their name and come back with a different background. In all of these, she proved more Christ like than the people condemning her using the bible.

For that alone . . .She is my FAMILY SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR!!

If people don’t take anything else away from this whole experience, please take this – DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE BULLIED!!

Tee don’t veks oh, I just can’t believe they brought their issue here again! Haba! undecided
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
@sisi,
Very funnae. Are you by any way a spin doctor or you just have comprehension problems?
Nice epistle though but it falls flat in the face of reality.
The rules of this contest clearly state that no member of the forum who has suffered a ban in the course of the year is elligible to contest.
Debrief was banned in august so she is automatically disqualified from contesting according to the rules.
The administrator now came out to change the rules he created in order to accomodate one contestant-debrief and people are asking WHY? This is not hatred but common sense.
Why a set of rules for some people and another set of rules for others.
The administrator made the rules of his own free will and no one helfd a glock to his head while doing it.
Why change the rulesd of the match half way in the game if we arte not working to a predetermined result?
Just trying to be logical .
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by SisiKill1: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
Richy honey, 'Member this post?

Richvkunt: I would hate anyone who advocates divorce as the solution to every marital problem to emerge as the face of the family section so I got to go with CHAIRCOVER!

This was the reason you gave for not voting for her. . .which is clearly your prerogative but darling, don't claim it's "spinning" when someone takes you to task for the falsehood you are peddling. Now if you think I am spinning and debrief really does advocate divorce, be the sweetheart you are and direct us to the posts where she clearly tells someone to get divorced and I promise you that I will readily cop to my wrongness and back off you and everyone who believe what you believe.

However, knowing how busy you are and being a firm believer of the whole time is money saying, I won't let you waste yours searching and tell you up front. . .You won't find any. The sooner you admit that you have a problem with Debrief simply because she got divorced and didn't drop dead, the better for us all. Irrational though it may be, It makes more sense than the route you are presently taking. . .which is straight up lying.

For the most part, this is is a Debrief defending post but there is also an element of Save Richy from himself to it. I mean come on! You are too smart, too respected to be acting like an illiterate (I'm sorry but that's the only thing I can call it when you consistently chose to misunderstand someone's post). You are way too matured, too experienced, so above all this internet jaguda behavior. . . mudslinging just for the heck of it to be classed among the little boys who just want to flex their puny muscles.

As much as we hardly ever agree on anything, you have a way putting your point across that sets you apart from the rugrats...which is why I am baffled as to why you seem so content with being lumped up with them. I don't know why you wanna do that. . .so if it's gonna take me "ranting" to shake some sense into you, then let's go there. cheesy

By the by, did you get my Christmas list?

5 Likes

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
@richie it's true you asked me to let it slide the other time but please permit me to ask same of you. You know why ?
It's cos we are Nigerians. I think its genetic I mean that tendency to repulse the truth.
The urge to subdue the truth and then go on to justify that by giving it a sensational colouration.
I agree, It's a pity with the level of exposure we boast of on this board we find bright and intelligent professionals pretending to be having comprehension problems.
It's so petty that we even have a few attacking personalities.
Lets stop acting as if we are bereft of any sense of justice.
The point is simple and has been expantiated the rules were changed why don't you talk about this ? . Why are people not dealing with the legality of such a condescending behaviour rather than starting to dig up bones in order to conjure a conspiracy theory of intrinsic hatred towards debreif.
I do not hate debrief but I am disgusted about the action of the moderators.
i do not have a grouse with debrief and I never for once addressed her.
I only directed my vitriol at the moderators who seem to be inconsistent with their policies allowing debriefs medal to be tainted.
It's unfair, so sisikill, i hope you get it now. Debrief is a saint as far as i am concerned but the moderators have a whole lot to answer for, they seem to be taking you lot for granted and do not have an iota of respect for the whole congregation of family section .
This is the crux here. How can seun and his electoral draw a criteria in their drunken stupor and believe they can overwrite it after recovering ?
That is the point but surprisingly so many people have managed to pretend that their behaviour is okay. Lets all learn to be straightforward even when we are at the reciceving end.
It's called integrity. Damn!
PS: @richie , i was gonna ask you to cool down but I lost it too along the way. So sorry for disappointing you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do / My friend wife snap Pic like this & brother Called Her To Delete Is This Right ? / If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.