Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? (13158 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated / Are Nigerian Man Possessive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? by xcitedjay(m): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
pretim:

u think divorce was d best dude , u just sinned against God

Please tell us where in the Bible that says divorce is a sin. I'm waiting...

1 Like

Re: Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? by megareal: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2012
babyosisi:

That one is a psychotic stalker
You are lucky
Such men usually pour acid,stab,shoot or hurt the women in terrible ways because they would destroy you if they can't have you
You need to move faraway from him,they can snap at anytime and go totally nuts.
Don't think he has forgotten you
You need to take precautions,if na here,you would be advised to report this to the police and get a restraining order to keep him miles from wherever you are because he is a clear danger to you.
My dear you are right. I had to tell my hubby about him just in case. We have taken some precautions. I've never understood his obsession and I'm always conscious of the fact that he is a danger to me.Unfortunately,I once went to report the matter to the police, the mugu officers on duty told me I should go back home, kneel down and thank God that I had a man who was so taken by me. I couldn't help abusing those officers that day. When their superior learnt of the matter, he took it up but they haven't done much by way of reprimanding or cautioning him. I'm still cautious and watching, ALERTNESS is the word here.
Re: Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? by Jozzy4: 7:42am On Jun 14, 2019
All men are possessive
Every single one
Any man that denies it is both possessive and also a liar
It is their nature to mark their territory and stay in charge and guard it jealously some are just worse than others
If your man is not a tad possessive,he is either not into you or he is gay

Not all men are like that . In fact been cool get a girl wondering and confused " Did he love me at all ? " . it got them confused on the kind of love you have for them, like that! cheesy
Re: Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 18, 2023
I dated this banny that would get angry and threaten to kill any girl that I would flirt with

She injured this girl I was doing tutorials for back in uni

She wanted to trap me with pregnancy but I overcame that when I got my green card and japa from her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Prefer Prostitutes (no.4 Will Shock You) / I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? / Oya Drop Any Funny Picture From Your Status Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.