Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be (1171 Views)

A Touching Story Of Romance (what ll you do?) / IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? / What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by Popowaa: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
As human beings we re all not perfect but what would u lyk to change abt ur babe if given a chance to do so.it is not suppose to be only major things,it can be minor things like eating with the mouth closed or pressing de toothpaste at de bottom n not in de middle.
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by k2039: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
If it was an issue, then she doesnt deserve to be with me, what that means is that inspite of her imperfection she is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2012
She very Ok.

1 Like

Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by larrymoore(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
I never created one! Ok, sex life.
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
Still waiting on someone to say, ' I wish her father would become rich, some will never ask for money from me'
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by Kirinwa: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
Okay nice topic!I wish she would call me,text me,kiss me,hold me,tell me she loves me atleast once a week.Sometimes I doubt I even have a girlfriend.I wish she can curtail the way she hangs out with other guys although she's the free minded kind of girl.Besides all these I love her with my heart n care about her.Although I got to talk tins over with her.Can't enter 2013 like this.

1 Like

Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by Mynd44: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
If I chage those bad parts, she becomes perfect and I hate perfection. So I will not change anything
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
Nagging attitude! But since women heavenly inherited it, hands down
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
Nothin, cos she is wonderful just the way she is...
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
lrguru: Nothin, cos she is wonderful just the way she is...

Yeariitt
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by Teejayphillip(m): 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
I find no fault in her,she waz all i eva wanted... I wanted d best,n God gave her 2 me....

Am d apiest man
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by dmcdad: 5:27am On Dec 18, 2012
k2039: If it was an issue, then she doesnt deserve to be with me, what that means is that inspite of her imperfection she is perfect.

Helping someone change in certain areas doesn't mean the person is not appreciated or something... The thing is, you appreciate a person's imperfection as it were, yet you help the person to grow and become perfect (even though we know no one can be perfect). If your gurlfriend were to be a LovePeddler, would you leave it at that just because you wanna appreciate her imperfection? Nope! I guess not. But you'd wanna help her become a person, not to condemn her.

I feel, one of the salient reasons we go into relationships is the fact that we wanna build each other and make each other better in all ramifications (even though what people care about in relationships today is sex, without taking into account that it's a period to help each other grow intellectually, spiritually, educationally, morally, ethically and so on.....). In going into a relationship or marriage, you appreciate the person's virtues and try to live with the person's vices. That doesn't mean one shouldn't help the person in getting over it's vices so as to become a person.

Wouldn't you agree?
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by k2039: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2012
dmcdad:

Helping someone change in certain areas doesn't mean the person is not appreciated or something... The thing is, you appreciate a person's imperfection as it were, yet you help the person to grow and become perfect (even though we know no one can be perfect). If your gurlfriend were to be a LovePeddler, would you leave it at that just because you wanna appreciate her imperfection? Nope! I guess not. But you'd wanna help her become a person, not to condemn her.

I feel, one of the salient reasons we go into relationships is the fact that we wanna build each other and make each other better in all ramifications (even though what people care about in relationships today is sex, without taking into account that it's a period to help each other grow intellectually, spiritually, educationally, morally, ethically and so on.....). In going into a relationship or marriage, you appreciate the person's virtues and try to live with the person's vices. That doesn't mean one shouldn't help the person in getting over it's vices so as to become a person.

Wouldn't you agree?

I understand where you are driving at and I quite agree with you, I thought about that too though before posting my comment.

But, basically if I do find a girl I like, If I have to change her to become who I want then she still doesnt deserve to be with me, I must have sized you up on a scale, if I have issues she needs to change, am I saying if she doesnt change I will sack her or terminate her appointment.

Basically it shouldnt be about changing that person, because a provision must always be made for 'what if they dont change', meaning it must be something I can forgo.

All in all, this is where a principled centered girl will be my preference, all you need do is show her reason why she will change and she will change provided it's a tangible reason.

I agree with your post quite alright, but if people go into relationship without the set mind of changing their partner we will have less frustrations in relationship(Their should be a provision for change though, but it shouldnt be a priority).
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by dmcdad: 6:39am On Dec 18, 2012
k2039:

I understand where you are driving at and I quite agree with you, I thought about that too though before posting my comment.

But, basically if I do find a girl I like, If I have to change her to become who I want then she still doesnt deserve to be with me, I must have sized you up on a scale, if I have issues she needs to change, am I saying if she doesnt change I will sack her or terminate I appointment.

Basically it shouldnt be about changing that person, because a provision must always be made for 'what if they dont change', meaning it must be something I can forgo.

All in all, this is where a principled centered girl will be my preference, all you need do is show her reason why she will change and she will change provided it's a tangible reason.

I agree with your post quite alright, but if people go into relationship without the set mind of changing their partner we will have less frustrations in relationship(Their should be a provision for change though, but it shouldnt be a priority).

True!!! One shouldn't always be mindful of changing changing and changing the other. Cause it would mean, you never appreciate the person. I wouldn't even use the word change, but rather, work on. That way, it seems more like ameliorating the present status rather than changing.
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by k2039: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2012
dmcdad:

True!!! One shouldn't always be mindful of changing changing and changing the other. Cause it would mean, you never appreciate the person. I wouldn't even use the word change, but rather, work on. That way, it seems more like ameliorating the present status rather than changing.

I absolutely agree with this.

Wok on is another epistle on it's own,lol.

Work on sounds better, more like having her best interest at hand while change sounds selfish.
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by dmcdad: 6:49am On Dec 18, 2012
k2039:

I absolutely agree with this.

Wok on is another epistle on it's own,lol.

Work on sounds better, more like having her best interest at hand while change sounds selfish.

That's correct!
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by Mynd44: 8:24am On Dec 18, 2012
Is it just me or does it look like K2039 and Dmcdad are just travelling around in circles?

You both are saying the same thing jorh but from different perspectives
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by greedie1(f): 9:39am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44: If I chage those bad parts, she becomes perfect and I hate perfection. So I will not change anything
exactly....
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by Mynd44: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2012
gree-die:

exactly....
You fell the same way right? If she is one way when I saw her then I would wannna leave her like that.

BTW, wooing 190 huh? Knock em out
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by greedie1(f): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
You fell the same way right? If she is one way when I saw her then I would wannna leave her like that.

BTW, wooing 190 huh? Knock em out
yes. i dnt want perfect guy, i ll be bored outta my mind. his lil imperfections makes him unique and worth loving... if i change anything abt him, i maynot lyk d new him. i saw all dat and feel in luv wit him ryt??
so yea i hate dat he eats wit his mouth closed and i ll bitch abt it but i ll also hate to see him eat anyoda way grin

abt d 190 thingy, i wish knocking dem out ll be so easy... u ll help me out wit some lines will ya? grin
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by Mynd44: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2012
I don't get why people love and are looking for perfection cos in the end, perfection will drive them crazy.

You are good on your own. Except of course you don't wanna win but something tells me you are the "never lose" type
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2012
Re: If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
All the persons here has finish the topics.

Great contribution folks. In all; "Love her the way she is or the way he is" right?. We all know this is not true in most cases as I have heard a lot of people quit relationships because of certain traits they thought they could cope with but couldnt cope with any longer after kicking off the relationship.

So I get Ops drift. I wish I could change certain things about my babe but iv tried though so I gotta live with it. Besides I have my own issues as well so I got to work on it and work on my ability to accept people especially loved ones for who they are.

(1) (Reply)

. / Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) / 5 Reasons Why People Fall Out Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.