Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47795 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: The bestfriend I was taking about is you jor. We are alone, remember? Go correct ur post tongue
ouch... alryt
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
sugarcoatted: https://www.nairaland.com/1139259/two-play-game-season-2

But you are scared sha, tell me you did you pee in your pants when you entered the bathroom. tongue

LOL....I love my wifey sha....Angela's was an unavoidable mistake!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sugarcoatted(f): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

kiss ok, i won't burn your whole body, just small. Go finish your call with Angela so i can go pour her acid talk to her. grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hahaha... Gree-die, smart you shocked
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

oya finish d call jare...
i ve a son 4 u remember...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: Hahaha... Gree-die, smart you shocked

haha... obviously, u ve more of my genes dan dat... grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
sugarcoatted:

kiss ok, i won't burn your whole body, just small. Go finish your call with Angela so i can go pour her acid talk to her. grin

Pour her acid ke?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

oya finish d call jare...
i ve a son 4 u remember...

Did I say I no love u......jealousy!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
Peopl, it means I have slept off if you don't see my replies any longer.....I have been holding my eyelids with broom sticks o!..... wink

Cuddlemi, when are we to end our episode?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase: Peopl, it means I have slept off if you don't see my replies any longer.....I have been holding my eyelids with broom sticks o!..... wink

even more..... wt is dis episode really abt cz i dont know! wt r we supposed to achieve by d end.

cuddles, u should include objectives for us to work wit so we can do away wit unnecessary details
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase: Peopl, it means I have slept off if you don't see my replies any longer.....I have been holding my eyelids with broom sticks o!..... wink

Lolz, I think its time for Blessing to meet Angela face to face. She is on her way to see Angela, right?
Do you want to also visit Angela for a discussion so all of you can jam there.
Y'all should just continue with the creativity.
Thanks! Dnt sleep jor, everyone is enjoying this
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

even more..... wt is dis episode really abt cz i dont know! wt r we supposed to achieve by d end.

cuddles, u should include objectives for us to work wit so we can do away wit unnecessary details
the objectives are there na. Na you dey prolong issues angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, I think its time for Blessing to meet Angela face to face. She is on her way to see Angela, right?
Y'all should just continue with the creativity. If we can't finish today, we all agree to meet here tomorrow.
Thanks
hmmm... Nice. Blessing says she wants to go somewhere else, but goes to Angela's house. Husband, thinking his wife has gone elsewhere, goest to the same house grin purrrrfekt cuddlesgrin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by superbloke(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
good job guys. I'm enjoying this. @sugarcoated...lol..to marry you kind woman ehn? Acid ke?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

HOW TO PLAY THE GAME:

Based on all the epistle written up there,

Married Woman:
What steps would you take to resolve the matter?
How do you intend playing your game to confirm if what you've been informed is true or false?
How do you intend to cancel the wedding?
Are you going to tolerate this act of betrayal from your best friend?
Would you change your presentation to seduce your hubby?
Remember, you have a female child and not a male child
Remember, you have been nothing but nice to her from day 1

Mistress:
The mistress is to rebut all the steps the married woman would take to resolve the issue.
Show all the loopholes & mistake in the wife's game.

The married woman and mistress will argue back and forth till we get the winner (Pls refer to the description in Page 1)

Married man:
The husband must also play his game between the two women to ensure his wife allows him marry his mistress.
He must also ensure nothing happens to his son(his heir).
If confronted by his wife, he must cook up stories, come clean or cancel the upcoming wedding.
He must ensure he doesn't break his daughter's heart too

Playboy:
either dates Blessing to spite his mother or deals with the married man on Blessing's behalf.
Remember, Blessing has always been nice to him

All participants must use their discretion to resolve this issue so we can crown the real player in the game.

Best of Luck
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Y'all should just continue with the creativity.
Thanks! Dnt sleep jor, everyone is enjoying this

No Probs then!

All is left in our court to play it out with ours strategies, initiatives and flexibilities!

Okay then!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
@sugarcoatted, I am at her door evesdropping jor angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: @sugarcoatted, I am at her door evesdropping jor angry
sorry sir... i no read d guidlines well.. na like dis dem dey take fail exam o grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
Blessing doesnt even acknowledge the Henry character as part of the plot. Why should he help her? angry Oh, he dislikes his mom.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

sorry sir... i no read d guidlines well.. na like dis dem dey take fail exam o grin
Funny enuf, una dey do am well. Almost like pros
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
Time mix-up grin Its afternoon/evening in Roy's house, but night at Angela's grin grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii:
Funny enuf, una dey do am well. Almost like pros
u think? thanks.....

Oahray: Time mix-up grin
improvise...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

improvise...
ok o lipsrsealed
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 12:00am On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: Time mix-up grin Its afternoon/evening in Roy's house, but night at Angela's grin grin grin
no be u talk say u wan ve dinner?....

ok lets assume u talked til late.at.nyt and blessing...
she went somewhere to cry grin, talked to friends, den finally decided to confront me
and its late by d tym she finally gets to d house

good? u gat alternative?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 12:03am On Dec 24, 2012
gree-die:

no be u talk say u wan ve dinner?....

ok lets assume u talked til late.at.nyt and blessing...
she went somewhere to cry grin, talked to friends, den finally decided to confront me
and its late by d tym she finally gets to d house

good? u gat alternative?
na eat out I talk jawe tongue. Anyways, continue. We'd patch it up.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 12:05am On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: na eat out I talk jawe tongue. Anyways, continue. We'd patch it up.
hmm... seems ur mum needs hearing aids smiley
ok so, y u come call uncle bah?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 12:07am On Dec 24, 2012
gree-die:

hmm... seems ur mum needs hearing aids smiley
ok so, y u come call uncle bah?
watch tongue
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 12:13am On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: watch tongue
ok o tongue
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:14am On Dec 24, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95: Idowu, so you too sef dey spectators corner tongue
Funmilo typed my name? shocked shocked
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2012
Cuddlemii:

lolz, mistress or wife?
Person fit put you and slimyem for ile olorogun
Mistress! D asewo part make sense! cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sugarcoatted(f): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: Blessing doesnt even acknowledge the Henry character as part of the plot. Why should he help her? angry Oh, he dislikes his mom.

Oooops, i just didn't wann chose the option where I'd have to date you to get back at my husband, but my bad, i should have atleast acknowledged you. Since you are at the house, and Roy is coming over too, i suggest we have a scene where the four of us talk, me and you versus the two adulterers grin

And i posted before i read that you were eavesdropping.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 12:24am On Dec 24, 2012
sugarcoatted:

Oooops, i just didn't wann chose the option where I'd have to date you to get back at my husband, but my bad, i should have atleast acknowledged you. Since you are at the house, and Roy is coming over too, i suggest we have a scene where the four of us talk, me and you versus the two adulterers grin

And i posted before i read that you were eavesdropping.
ok, I forgive you, Aunty Blessing. Dnt do that again sha grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils / Short Drama Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.