Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47959 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2012
@yawns and stretches@

Good-morning folks and players...had a great time yesternight....never knew when I was flown away to dreamland!

I think Im gonna be USELESS this morning....Im going to see the Mechanic, and Im gonna be here to while away time while in the workshop....after this morning, it might be behind-the-wheel matterz till evening......

What do you say.....anyhow though, I can always squeeze myself to be here at any time......playboy, hold on for my reply!

For everyone that thinks the game is being too dragged, the point is nobody wanna be caught in the midst of a mess....slow though, but worth it....Im gonna fasten it soon....fasten you seat belt people.....wanna go take my bath.....will be back around 9!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2012
Subscribing with a bottle of pop corn aπϑ a pack of beer smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2012
*blinks rapidly*
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Yes but tomorrow at 8pm.
Please, Caracta, IT Bomb & yourself should study scenario 2 before the game commences
It's not a lengthy scenario. It's pretty much straight forward.
Thanks
Did you get my mail?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Lakkyjay(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2012
i am interested
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
sexy mistress here.... oh yea, do u knw anybody my age dat has my body? grin

where is dat recalcitrant son dat wants to be wiser dan his mum?

where is my husby to be and his wife?
lets get dis show started o
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sugarcoatted(f): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hehe, sexy mistress indeed. The thread is closed so how are we going to continue.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
sugarcoatted: Hehe, sexy mistress indeed. The thread is closed so how are we going to continue.

Unlocking the thread could encourage derailing.
When your team is ready to play, send me a pm and make it known here.
I will unlock the other thread

I suggest you all meet at Angela's house that night
Do all your drama and then maybe another scene the next day for the hubby to pick between the two
The hubby can still decide to keep you both, if una go gree that kain arrangement grin
No need having several scenes after the house scene.
So far, you guys have done a very good job.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo: I wanna play *sulking*

I will include your name.
It's batch by batch
We will speed it up from today
Or I might have to create more threads
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
slimyem: You don know your position without debate.
Ashewo somebody!tonguetongue

@Cuddles,this has been fun and is still is but i think the lenght of the playing should be specified for participants after this scenario else we won't play all the scenarios until 2013 and peeps will lose interest at some point.

We will speed things up from today
Or, I might have to create more threads, in order for different groups to play their games at the same time
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmm... I'm ready sha. Dunno about the others.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Or, I might have to create more threads, in order for different groups to play their games at the same time
good idea!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Bluesparkles(f): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Wow! Nice game. Just like a movie.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
I have been ready since 9am....

So cuddlemi, u want us to meet at Angela's house and sort it out quickly!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sugarcoatted(f): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
i'm ready also
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
Cuddlemii:

please create a thread for every slot.

That way we won't have to wait on others
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: please create a thread for every slot.

That way we won't have to wait on others

Thought of it, but won't it be too demanding!

Cuddlemi, whats ur take?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase:

Thought of it, but won't it be too demanding!

Cuddlemi, whats ur take?
its gonna be hard work for cuddles but I think she could ask help from other mods for help tho
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
I think everyday should have a specific time for τ̲̅ђe game. Let say from 7-10 is for scenerio 1, 11- 2 is for scenerio two etc. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ that people will ßε̲̣ able to follow τ̲̅ђe story line remember its a season game aπϑ most character can loop into each other to either bring down a foe or team up aπϑ become best of pals
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase: I have been ready since 9am....

So cuddlemi, u want us to meet at Angela's house and sort it out quickly!

gree-die:
sexy mistress here.... oh yea, do u knw anybody my age dat has my body? grin

where is dat recalcitrant son dat wants to be wiser dan his mum?

where is my husby to be and his wife?
lets get dis show started o

sugarcoatted: i'm ready also
Oahray: 2moro tins abeg grin

Ok, Scenario 1 Team
I will unlock the thread now, go ahead and play your game.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
SCENARIO 2:

HumbledbyGrace
Caracta
ITBomb

Your slot is at 7pm today and if you choose to start at 6pm, all well and good
One of your team mate has an important family thingy and 8pm will be too late.
Besides, the earlier the better so you can prepare for Xmas

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sugarcoatted(f): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Ok, Scenario 1 Team
I will unlock the thread now, go ahead and play your game.

They aint here
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
sugarcoatted:

They aint here
i am
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
Cuddlemii: SCENARIO 2:

HumbledbyGrace
Caracta
ITBomb

Your slot is at 7pm today and if you choose to start at 6pm, all well and good
One of your team mate has an important family thingy and 8pm will be too late.
Besides, the earlier the better so you can prepare for Xmas
Ready
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sugarcoatted(f): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
gree-die:

i am

Where's your son and your sugardaddy grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
sugarcoatted:

lmao.... Ur hubby?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
sugarcoatted:

U better not play a one-man-riot-squad this time o.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Ready

Ok, thanks!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Where are they na?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
SCENARIO 3:
Izukwu - Playboy Fela
Slimyem - Atinuke Osoba (Married Woman)
Reqmosquito - Playboy Temitayo

SCENARIO 4:
Adim2 - Rufus Aromosele (Playboy)
Alutacontinua - Alfreda James (Mistress)
Newacca - Adama Aliyu (Married Man)

These two teams will play on boxing day at 7pm
The list of the next batch of players would be announced on the same day
Thank you all!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Lakkyjay: i am interested

Sure, you would have to wait for the next batch.
A lot of players haven't played yet.
Will put all the remaining participants in batch 2
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sugarcoatted(f): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: U better not play a one-man-riot-squad this time o.
Hush!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script / The Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.