Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47789 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
sugarcoatted:

Ơ̴̴̴͡kγ̲̣̣̥, I'd post there now, but pls go Ƣŋƌ add ♍Ɣ name back as wife so it won't be confusing.

Wifey, switch off your font.... kiss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Gree-die do well o grin
Shebi you no read say u wish your son would forgive your past?
Stop playing boss ;P

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
grin grin grin
gree-die:
who is love killz?
angry angry angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: Gree-die do well o grin
Stop playing boss ;P
HAHAHA MOMY DEAREST
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: Gree-die do well o grin
Stop playing boss ;P
haha... i go try
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

haha... i go try
CUDDLES OUR PLOT WILL CERTAINLY NOT BETODAY RIGHT?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
@cuddlemii, i'm guessing we av to wait till it's our turn, rite?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caseless: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
Caracta:
My thoughts exactly.
*falls from christmas tree*
*lands on my back.....she stay dere*
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
caseless: *lands on my back.....she stay dere*
WHERE?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
I don land! Wey my slot? cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sugarcoatted(f): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

kiss I've done that, posted too, waiting for your reply.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
Idowuogbo: I don land! Wey my slot? cool

lolz, mistress or wife?
Person fit put you and slimyem for ile olorogun
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caseless: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: WHERE?
my back, ofcourse.

She's my wife.....and she's here maitaining the 'single' status, can u imagine?

Oh my google-buggle!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caseless: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii:

mistress or wife?
sms......
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
alutacontinua: @cuddlemii, i'm guessing we av to wait till it's our turn, rite?

Yes, your partner Adim2 was around earlier
I will devise a better way of doing this.
Just hang on
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
Tonight is our night jawe grin you guys should watch... Or Cuddles, should we rush it?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
AVAILABLE SLOT:

Monday, Dec 24th at 8pm

Wednessday, Dec 26th at 8pm

Thursday, Dec 27th at 8pm

Friday, Dec 28th at 8pm

Saturday, Dec 29th at 8pm

All contestants interested in playing should always arrive at 7pm.
People will be paired based on availability on that particular date & time.
No more per-planned pairings.
Participants, please indicate your availability
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caseless: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

u don marry ni? No be u wey wan get dyt and others?

Sms....
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
sugarcoatted:

kiss I've done that, posted too, waiting for your reply.

Where abeg....another thread dey for the purpose?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
caseless: u don marry ni? No be u wey wan get dyt and others?

Sms....

Dyt na my brother's girl....abi no b d Dyt wey her bra dey slide?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii! Abeg helep me! Pyguru don ban me aGAIN! aND HE HAS hidden one of my story post sad
grin grin grin
Abeg! Biko! grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

Dyt na my brother's girl....abi no b d Dyt wey her bra dey slide?

Ayo, please, go to the other thread and play your game.

https://www.nairaland.com/1139259/two-play-game-season-2
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

Where abeg....another thread dey for the purpose?
Yes na!Ummmm... Na redmosqyuito be dis
https://www.nairaland.com/1139259/two-play-game-season-2
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
X-Boy:
Cuddlemii! Abeg helep me! Pyguru don ban me aGAIN! aND HE HAS hidden one of my story post sad
grin grin grin
Abeg! Biko! grin grin

The ban ends at 09:31:45 PM, today
I am sure it was a mistake. Wait it out
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caseless: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:
..abi no b d Dyt wey her bra dey slide?
hahaha....*falls from mat*

Her bobo(d-explorer) go arrest u...trust me
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
You are missing, Click on the link Below to unveil the actual game:
https://www.nairaland.com/1139259/two-play-game-season-2#13516001
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
caseless: *lands on my back.....she stay dere*
This guy don reach here...lol
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
caseless: my back, ofcourse.

She's my wife.....and she's here maitaining the 'single' status, can u imagine?

Oh my google-buggle!
Oh dear Lawd...I AM SINGLE
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
double post
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii:

All contestants interested in playing should always arrive at 7pm.
People will be paired based on availability on that particular date & time.
Issokay...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caseless: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
Caracta:
This guy don reach here...lol
u knw something that's part of u will always be there no matter d distance....
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Ishilove: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
delkuf: Am in d church, we are having dis programme, but i cant miss this
www.Godiswatchingyou.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils / Short Drama Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.