Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47900 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:37am On Jan 24, 2013
ItsModella:
I can make myself available all through this week, I won't be too busy I think. Whenever you all are ready, I am.

enyice:

Trust me, i'd be the first to notify you.

The other participants were ready today.
I think afternoon time is always the best time to catch everyone.

Decide on a convenient time and I will send a pm to them.

Either Bukkydan or Tallcutie will play the mistress, depending on who is available.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:38am On Jan 24, 2013
One more thing, the mistress is suppose to have a son but I don't think that's necessary, it depends on you guys. We have to find someone to play that role.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by BukkyDan(f): 7:02am On Jan 24, 2013
ItsModella:
I can make myself available all through this week, I won't be too busy I think. Whenever you all are ready, I am.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by BukkyDan(f): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2013
ItsModella:

hey! I'm gonna be Angela::::
please notify me on the date and time...thanks
You can PM me
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by BukkyDan(f): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2013
Double post
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: ***
We walked into shower together, washed off and crawled back into the bedroom.****
***I rolled over to shut the lights off... and shortly, we fell asleep.****

U mean u just undressed , bath then go and sleep , just like that?
I doubt.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2013
ITbomb:
I doubt.

Hmm guess i should just play along like that to either wake up the next day and head for work or play the confirmatory phone call trick from Mr Larry Johnson.

One of those will require the presence of ID and efe too has to be present, maybe i just leave it until the evening then.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2013
ITbomb:
I doubt.
Well, I could have carried on with a lot of erot!ca dealings,But...i doubt anyone wants to be reading 2 pages of hot lapanshing. I rolled in late, so i had to downsize and focus on the main story line.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Well, I could have carried on with a lot erot!ca.But...i doubt anyone wants to be reading 2 pages of hot lapanshing. I rolled in late, so i had to downsize and focus on the main story line.
Not too much , just 2 or 3 lines
A love movie without some erot¡ca would be so boring
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2013
IT, when are we playing?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2013
IT Bomb, when are we playing?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
BukkyDan:

hey! I'm gonna be Angela::::
please notify me on the date and time...thanks
You can PM me
how about today at 3:30/4pm?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
@ Bolushalom That cradle robber should appear now and pick you up.
We gotta wait for him.
So far so good
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by BukkyDan(f): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by BukkyDan(f): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
ItsModella:

ooops! Sorry, wasn't available then, lets start tomorrow morning please
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
BukkyDan:

ooops! Sorry, wasn't available then, lets start tomorrow morning please
kk
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pharoh:

Hmm guess i should just play along like that to either wake up the next day and head for work or play the confirmatory phone call trick from Mr Larry Johnson.

One of those will require the presence of ID and efe too has to be present, maybe i just leave it until the evening then.

Depends on you.

What do you want?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 1:40am On Jan 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Depends on you.

What do you want?

Hmm i think i will just link up to where you stopped now and put myself back to the office the next day. The call will eventually get through and you can play that part with your secretary after me.

I don't think there is anymore surprise at home for that day so i will move quickly to Wednesday and see what she will be up to before our meeting in the evening. I would have covered all the details if she doesn't come up with anything more for the previous day like her reaction to the call.

I am proposing to conclude the game tomorrow (Friday) as i will be free in the evening, lets say from 8 pm Nigerian time to late in the night but with a little break between 10 to 11 pm. Even if it is only one person i meet here, i will just play it out and by the weekend it will just remain for me to make a choice.

So are we all game about this? cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 1:46am On Jan 25, 2013
Sounds good to me...

But methinks you're beginning to feel bored by the whole thing sef... lipsrsealed

I was kind of hoping that a lot more would have transpired between Ayo and Brenda...hence my silence all day. undecided
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 2:27am On Jan 25, 2013
That's cool then . . .

Hmm i can't really say i am feeling bored, it has more to do with the length of time spent on the thread waiting for updates and replies.

Lol we went from kitchen and straight to bed so it is either i sleep off and wake up the next day or i play the call game and i have to wait to get a response for that. That is why i proposed we come at the same time and we can achieve more even in two hours if we are all here together.

You don't need that, i will take it to the office and we can play it from there, maybe i should compose something now but don't know if ID is online.

Hmm after this game is over, i can always go back in time to continue or finish the game i was playing before this. grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 2:33am On Jan 25, 2013
Pharoh: That's cool then . . .

Hmm i can't really say i am feeling bored, it has more to do with the length of time spent on the thread waiting for updates and replies.

Lol we went from kitchen and straight to bed so it is either i sleep off and wake up the next day or i play the call game and i have to wait to get a response for that. That is why i proposed we come at the same time and we can achieve more even in two hours if we are all here together.

You don't need that, i will take it to the office and we can play it from there, maybe i should compose something now but don't know if ID is online.

Hmm after this game is over, i can always go back in time to continue or finish the game i was playing before this. grin

Re the bolded: Lol!! grin grin

Tell me about it. cheesy

Rather than wait for lord knows how long, why not just play it from your end and make assumptions where necessary? Modifications can always be made if the other player(s) feel differently...anything to keep this game moving abeg. like I said earlier on, the waiting alone is enough to kill of one's spirit / motivation to continue the game.

*** Seems I've got to wait for eternity to play out my 6pm scene on Wednesday. I go soon begin forget bits and pieces for that scenario...***

Just my thoughts sha...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 2:36am On Jan 25, 2013
Pharoh: That's cool then . . .

Wait o! Which / what game are you referring to here? tongue

Abeg paste the link here so I can follow it up too smiley smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 2:44am On Jan 25, 2013
@itsmodella, bukkydan & enyice

Before your game commences today, please, put the description below to demarcate your game and to declare that you have started
It's very likely that I wont be available because of my tight schedule. I am trying to keep things organized for y'all.
If the current players are not done with theirs, they will finish up later, just like other previous teams. Thanks

The Game Is Officially Open

Scenario 1:

Nl Handles - Characters

Enyice - Roy (Husband)
Itsmodella -Blessing (Wife)
BukkyDan - Angela Mistress)
Any male handle that is interested (Its not necessary) - Henry (Playboy)

Viewers or members of the audience, please, all comments should be made on the game chat thread-->
https://www.nairaland.com/1134770/game-love-marriage-two-play
Thanks
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 2:45am On Jan 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Re the bolded: Lol!! grin grin

Tell me about it. cheesy

Rather than wait for lord knows how long, why not just play it from your end and make assumptions where necessary? Modifications can always be made if the other player(s) feel differently...anything to keep this game moving abeg. like I said earlier on, the waiting alone is enough to kill of one's spirit / motivation to continue the game.

Just my thoughts sha...

Na its not proper to go further than that, it looks like a blanket statement so let me be safe with it at that point. cheesy

Well that's the new style so i will do just that and pick up the motivation i had from the beginning to continue the game.

I will keep on chatting here and look into the game thread to make updates and lets see if **** you know lol.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 2:48am On Jan 25, 2013
^^ If..?

No, I don't know o! But pls do tell... tongue
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 2:50am On Jan 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Wait o! Which / what game are you referring to here? tongue

Abeg paste the link here so I can follow it up too smiley smiley

When i was thinking you have lost touch of your detecting skills to pick up clues and coded references then u come up with the above lol cheesy.

Yes there was a game but unfortunately it has been classified and hidden in a secret vault at the pentagon. I know your IT skills are on par but i doubt if you have the required skills and competence to bypass the security protections and gain access to this game. cheesy

Do you need any kind of hint? . . . wink
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 2:53am On Jan 25, 2013
Yes, gimme a hint pls...

What game is / was this? Who were the participants? embarassed undecided

You're spinning a web of confusion around me. Now stop toying wiff ma single braincell in the wee hours of the morning, sir... grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 3:04am On Jan 25, 2013
^^

I remember those days when you complain a lot of having dead brain cells from dry jokes lol.

Okay here is the hint and don't interpret it literally, sometimes just pick one word to spin it and link it.

** The players first met each other and got some familiarity at the home of Basket Mouth **

** There are some witnesses here who were there when the foundation of the game was being laid lol **

** From low level secret communication and need to keep it totally private, prompted them to seek the help of a yahoo yahoo 419 expert **

** That was easily accomplished and as the say the rest was history, the game was probably only known by the actual players themselves. **

** It was left unfinished though and kept in the vault for future re-ignition by the one who left **

Oya start work and decrypt the message lol . . .
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by myrooters: 3:07am On Jan 25, 2013
Pharoh:

When i was thinking you have lost touch of your detecting skills to pick up clues and coded references then u come up with the above lol cheesy.

Yes there was a game but unfortunately it has been classified and hidden in a secret vault at the pentagon. I know your IT skills are on par but i doubt if you have the required skills and competence to bypass the security protections and gain access to this game. cheesy

Do you need any kind of hint? . . . wink

Efemena_xy: Yes, gimme a hint pls...

What game is / was this? Who were the participants? embarassed undecided

You're spinning a web of confusion around me. Now stop toying wiff ma single braincell in the wee hours of the morning, sir... grin

Pharoh: ^^

I remember those days when you complain a lot of having dead brain cells from dry jokes lol.

Okay here is the hint and don't interpret it literally, sometimes just pick one word to spin it and link it.

** The players first met each other and got some familiarity at the home of Basket Mouth **

** There are some witnesses here who were there when the foundation of the game was being laid lol **

** From low level secret communication and need to keep it totally private, prompted them to seek the help of a yahoo yahoo 419 expert **

** That was easily accomplished and as the say the rest was history, the game was probably only known by the actual players themselves. **

** It was left unfinished though and kept in the vault for future re-ignition by the one who left **

Oya start work and decrypt the message lol . . .

beta game..........
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 3:08am On Jan 25, 2013
Efe u hear say this na better game so oya form ignorance and lets play it out cheesy

You can take me on line by line or i will explain it line by line, come up with anything sha but no kill the excitement lol
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 3:09am On Jan 25, 2013
I am

soooooooooooooo

completely

absolutely

LOST!!

I haven't got the faintest clue. Okay give me 1 or 2 keywords...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 3:14am On Jan 25, 2013
@Efe okay here is one keyword and that is Basket mouth in the first statement.

See the notion of meeting basket mouth might just be a big ruse but he has everything to do with the game. You have to look at the guy basket mouth, take something from him and move on to the next line. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script / The Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.