Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47990 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:51am On Jan 22, 2013
ID, go with the flow na! embarassed

You need to continue from where Pharoh left off.

Okay, your hubby (Ayo) returns home from work later that evening, after meeting up with his mistress (Lillian) earlier in the day. He sees you in front of your home looking different...so what happens next? undecided

What do you guys say to each other?

Abi nothing happened, you went to bed & woke up the next morning, only to find out that he'd already left for work....and left you a "one liner" note / message?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2013
Efemena_xy: ID, go with the flow na! embarassed

You need to continue from where Pharoh left off.

Okay, your hubby (Ayo) returns home from work later that evening, after meeting up with his mistress (Lillian) earlier in the day. He sees you in front of your home looking different...so what happens next? undecided

What do you guys say to each other?

Abi nothing happened, you went to bed & woke up the next morning, only to find out that he'd already left for work....and left you a "one liner" note / message?
Hold on! Am I meant on carry on from where he stopped? Aha! I gerrit now..I was obviously starting my scene from the beginning so it blends in wiv wot u lot already posted.Cool down joor! Y body dey pepper u like dis? Na my husy tin dey hungry u? angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hold on! Am I meant on carry on from where he stopped?

Yes.

Idowuogbo:
Aha! I gerrit now..I was obviously starting my scene from the beginning so it blends in wiv wot u lot already posted.

Okay. But we don already pass that stage.

Idowuogbo:
Cool down joor! Y body dey pepper u like dis? Na my husy tin dey hungry u? angry

Lmao!! grin

Before nko? Make I lie?? tongue

Define tin cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
ID, how much longer are we gonna have to wait for your update? undecided

Why the delay?

@ Pharoh: Don't know about you but this game is moving way too slowly for my liking... sad
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
ITbomb: I wanna be a player.
Any game on?

Ok, noted.
It's a new year, I will send invites to all participants again.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
^^ Count me in pls.

I think I need to start afresh in a new game, with a different set of consistent players sad

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by FoxyRebirth(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ready to play this game... wink wink wink
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Ready to play this game... wink wink wink

Ok, I will pair you up.

Look out for updates because I am sending a reminder to all participants.

What's your availability like?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by FoxyRebirth(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Ok, I will pair you up.

Look out for updates because I am sending a reminder to all participants.

What's your availability like?

Always available... If you get what I mean. Can't keep myself off the internet except when I'm busy or asleep....
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Always available... If you get what I mean. Can't keep myself off the internet except when I'm busy or asleep....

Oh ok

I will update you then
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I think I need to start afresh in a new game, with a different set of consistent players sad

No problem as i also saw the mistake she made and thought she will change it after you pointed it to her. You can go ahead as i will just go back to my viewing mode, the one we played already is more than satisfying for me as it was with my pals lol.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
^^ You didn't get to decide where to spend your birthday. sad

ID I see you viewing this thread kill joy angry angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
Pharoh:

No problem as i also saw the mistake she made and thought she will change it after you pointed it to her. You can go ahead as i will just go back to my viewing mode, the one we played already is more than satisfying for me as it was with my pals lol.

Or alternatively, we could just continue the story from where she left off, on the assumption that:

~ Ayo got home that evening after his meeting with Lillian, but no show for him as Brendan just bone for am

~ Brendan, still in a foul mood (afterall, she'd been yelling at the kids since morning) didn't even speak to her husband all evening and neither did she serve him any food at home.

~ Brendan went to bed and didn't wake up till the following morning.

~ Ayo is understandably miffed and barely contains his hurt and disappointment, but is civil enough to leave a one liner note / message on the pillows for Brendan.

*** Golly! This makes it even easier for Lillian to make her move on Ayo. This is like taking candy from a baby! Abeg let's continue and conclude this saga jor grin You game? cheesy tongue ***
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
^^^

You are really brilliant lol and am almost game but was still hoping she will come around and i don't know why she just backed off. If she doesn't show up anytime soon then lets play it that way but are we not going to need her input at a later point again?. cool

I can write something there to put me in the office where those things you have up there would be my thoughts of what happened when i got home the previous day. If i decide to pick her call then it would be me and her again or you want to come in before i pick her call?.

Efeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wink
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
Pharoh: ^^^

You are really brilliant lol

Thanks! I know I am grin

Pharoh: and am almost game but was still hoping she will come around and i don't know why she just backed off.

Oh, I know why she backed off - she probably couldn't stand the heat. tongue

Pharoh: If she doesn't show up anytime soon then lets play it that way but are we not going to need her input at a later point again?. cool

Efeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wink

Lol! Now I love the way you call my name! smiley smiley

Well as for ID, she's given us quite a bit to go with for now. I guess if we make outrageously annoying assumptions on her behalf, that might just coax her out of her shell? cool

And to think she called me a weakling! Hmmmm..... grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
Oh, and how much time d'you reckon we should give her? undecided

You seem to understand her razzness more than moi...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
Efe: Thanks! I know I am

Haha i won't mention it again openly cheesy

Efe: Oh, I know why she backed off - she probably couldn't stand the heat.

Maybe it was more of a case of coming to the battle of guns with a needle pin lol grin. I no suppose crack joke about my badosky ooo lol .

Lol! Now I love the way you call my name!

Well as for ID, she's given us quite a bit to go with for now. I guess if we make outrageously annoying assumptions on her behalf, that might just coax her out of her shell?

And to think she called me a weakling! Hmmmm.....

Calling the name that way can only be explained with the history between us lol wink

Lol lets see what the sleeping giant will do at the end of the day and its not yet over until it is over, she might eventually keep to her word lol.

Oh, and how much time d'you reckon we should give her?

You seem to understand her razzness more than moi...

Depends when we are ready to continue but giving her today or some hours is not bad. At least we will be resuming on Tuesday and just have three more days to play before i decide what i want to do.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Pharoh: ^^^

I can write something there to put me in the office where those things you have up there would be my thoughts of what happened when i got home the previous day. If i decide to pick her call then it would be me and her again or you want to come in before i pick her call?.

Oh! This is soooooooo cool!

Now you're giving me ideas.

Re the bolded: Yes, pls - that would be fantastic if you could do that and make it events of the previous day.

I'd like to come in somewhere after that, so that I'll be with you when she makes that call. I think it'll be naughtier if you accept the call in my presence....as Lilian would be up to her er.. usual seductive self tricks on you tongue
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
Jesos Christ! shocked shocked

Okay o!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
Pharoh:

Depends when we are ready to continue but giving her today or some hours is not bad. At least we will be resuming on Tuesday and just have three more days to play before i decide what i want to do.

Okay then, over to you - you're the captain...I'll follow your lead. cool

Happy to start whenever you're ready cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
Idowuogbo: Jesos Christ! shocked shocked

Okay o!

Ooops! lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Okay then, over to you - you're the captain...I'll follow your lead. cool

Happy to start whenever you're ready cheesy

Good then but she is here so lets see about it with her now.

Idowuogbo: Jesos Christ! shocked shocked

Okay o!

Lol oya say something na . . . how do we go from here or we should call it a day. You have to participate and not leave it to the two of us only. I should be relaxing self and allow you two to slug it out lol.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
^^ Ha!

Me, I don't mind o!

If Brendan wants to relax, Lilian is more than happy to slug it out with Ayo. The more time she gets to spend with him, the better kiss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:07am On Jan 23, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Count me in pls.

Foxy_Rebirth: Ready to play this game... wink wink wink

New Team:

Scenario 4

Mistress
Foxy Rebirth - Married Man
ITbomb - Playboy

Venue: https://www.nairaland.com/1141653/two-play-game-season-2/13#13966893
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:15am On Jan 23, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Ha!

Me, I don't mind o!

If Brendan wants to relax, Lilian is more than happy to slug it out with Ayo. The more time she gets to spend with him, the better kiss

You can continue your game with ID & Pharoh at anytime.

As per your request, you can commence a new game asap on a separate thread
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 7:37am On Jan 23, 2013
Cuddlemii:

New Team:

Scenario 4

Mistress
Foxy Rebirth - Married Man
ITbomb - Playboy

Venue: https://www.nairaland.com/1141653/two-play-game-season-2/13#13966893
What is the background for this game?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2013
ITbomb:
What is the background for this game?
SCENARIO 4 - Survival Of The Fittest

PARTICIPANTS:
1 Married Man - Adamu Aliyu
1 Mistress- Alfreda James
1 Playboy - Rufus Aromosele

PLOT:

Alfreda is a family friend that stays down the street.
Your grandparents & hers formed a long lasting friendship ages ago and the two families have been inseparable since then.
Alfreda is a pretty young lady that celebrated her 20th birthday last month.
She used to be from a middle class family, till she lost her father to stroke.
Her mother is an elementary school teacher and they barely get by.
Alfreda is the first daughter and had deferred her admission several times in order to assist her mom with her younger brothers.

The married man living in the vicinity is interested in Alfreda.
You have watched him come with the disguise of buying Suya at night to toast the babe.
He will come anytime from 8pm, hang around the Suya Joint and call Alfreda up.
Alfreda would creep in, pretend to be buying suya, and then drive away with him.
Alfreda had been your friend since childhood.
You never got around to asking her out because you took her as a sister but over the years, you've grown fond of her.
You tell everyone that cares to listen, that you will marry her.
You are not even bothered if you don't end up dating Alfreda but you would do anything to ensure the married man
doesn't destroy her life or expose her to indecent behavior.
You are from a middle class family and you live very comfortably

HOW TO PLAY THE GAME:

Playboy:
You are to play your game to get rid of the married man.
Play your game to get Alfreda for yourself or at least prevent her from the lifestyle of dating married men.
What steps would you take to win Alfreda over? You can decide to seduce her.
Will you attack the married man on his next visit?
Will you report Alfreda to her mom?
Would entice her with money and gifts?
Would you pay for her upkeep because she might be doing this to take care of her family
Would you make her the new gossip in town? Being talked about can make her ashamed and do the right thing.
Remember, you love to death and won't want her hurt.
You are to rebut all actions by the married man to nullify the relationship.

Married man:
How do you intend on keeping Alfreda as your mistress?
How do you plan on spoiling her with gifts & affection?
Do you plan on taking her on trips abroad?
If you have succeeded in getting her to be your mistress, how would you ensure no one gets in your way including Playboy Rufus?
You are to rebut all the action of the playboy & ensure the relationship between you and Alfreda is not nullified

Mistress:
Let the married man and playboy fight for you.
Go along with what ever they offer and decide to either call off the relationship with the married, date the playboy or just dump both of them.
Play your game, the power is in your court – You either declare one of them the winner of the game or
dismiss both of them declaring them unskillful players
Remember, you have responsibilities
Remember, you can do the right thing or do the wrong thing.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2013
WTF is a motherf**king love-vendor?
Is that what I wrote?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2013
ITbomb: WTF is a motherf**king love-vendor?
Is that what I wrote?

It is the word censor on nairaland so you have to add dashes or dot to beat the censor so that it doesn't change your intended words.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2013
ITbomb: *Somewhere , along a sandy beach miles away from the bustling city center. *
*I'm a bit of a sun worshiper , so I lay on the Lounge Chair flanked by dotted coconut trees and surrounded beautiful creatures walking on two legs and wearing bikini that could barely hid the 'as$'.
Nodding to my oldie 50 cent rap as I savor the splendor of the enticing scene and fill my mind with erotic fantasies. *
*I don't know what they think about me . . . . . that I am a mother f**king P'IMP*
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2013
^^^ *faint grin *
I never said 'asz'
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 8:18am On Jan 23, 2013
ITbomb: ^^^ *faint grin *
I never said 'asz'

Lol brea$t, bootiie, böobs or n|pples cheesy

You wrote the last one from my analysis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script / The Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.