Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47961 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2013
Confused here.... I think I need to start reading from the 1st page to get the whole plot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:21am On Jan 23, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Confused here.... I think I need to start reading from the 1st page to get the whole plot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

SCENARIO 4 - Survival Of The Fittest

PARTICIPANTS:
1 Married Man - Adamu Aliyu
1 Mistress- Alfreda James
1 Playboy - Rufus Aromosele

PLOT:

Alfreda is a family friend that stays down the street.
Your grandparents & hers formed a long lasting friendship ages ago and the two families have been inseparable since then.
Alfreda is a pretty young lady that celebrated her 20th birthday last month.
She used to be from a middle class family, till she lost her father to stroke.
Her mother is an elementary school teacher and they barely get by.
Alfreda is the first daughter and had deferred her admission several times in order to assist her mom with her younger brothers.

The married man living in the vicinity is interested in Alfreda.
You have watched him come with the disguise of buying Suya at night to toast the babe.
He will come anytime from 8pm, hang around the Suya Joint and call Alfreda up.
Alfreda would creep in, pretend to be buying suya, and then drive away with him.
Alfreda had been your friend since childhood.
You never got around to asking her out because you took her as a sister but over the years, you've grown fond of her.
You tell everyone that cares to listen, that you will marry her.
You are not even bothered if you don't end up dating Alfreda but you would do anything to ensure the married man
doesn't destroy her life or expose her to indecent behavior.
You are from a middle class family and you live very comfortably

HOW TO PLAY THE GAME:

Playboy:
You are to play your game to get rid of the married man.
Play your game to get Alfreda for yourself or at least prevent her from the lifestyle of dating married men.
What steps would you take to win Alfreda over? You can decide to seduce her.
Will you attack the married man on his next visit?
Will you report Alfreda to her mom?
Would entice her with money and gifts?
Would you pay for her upkeep because she might be doing this to take care of her family
Would you make her the new gossip in town? Being talked about can make her ashamed and do the right thing.
Remember, you love to death and won't want her hurt.
You are to rebut all actions by the married man to nullify the relationship.

Married man:
How do you intend on keeping Alfreda as your mistress?
How do you plan on spoiling her with gifts & affection?
Do you plan on taking her on trips abroad?
If you have succeeded in getting her to be your mistress, how would you ensure no one gets in your way including Playboy Rufus?
You are to rebut all the action of the playboy & ensure the relationship between you and Alfreda is not nullified

Mistress:
Let the married man and playboy fight for you.
Go along with what ever they offer and decide to either call off the relationship with the married, date the playboy or just dump both of them.
Play your game, the power is in your court – You either declare one of them the winner of the game or
dismiss both of them declaring them unskillful players
Remember, you have responsibilities
Remember, you can do the right thing or do the wrong thing.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Confused here.... I think I need to start reading from the 1st page to get the whole plot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is an example of a previous game that was played (.i.e.same scenario as yours)-- https://www.nairaland.com/1141653/two-play-game-season-2/5#13554920

Btw, the mistress is not around but I trust she will be here soon.

In the meantime, try and understand the game.

Thanks!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pharoh:

Good then but she is here so lets see about it with her now.

Lol oya say something na . . . how do we go from here or we should call it a day. You have to participate and not leave it to the two of us only. I should be relaxing self and allow you two to slug it out lol.

Still no word from ID. D'you think she's still interested in the game? Or better still, any idea(s) on why she's suddenly refused to participate?

I'm beginning to wonder if she feels I came on "too strong" on you?

ID: Is this the reason? Do you want me to "tone it down"? You've got to let us know what you want, rather than keeping mute...

Abi you dey vex with us? Abi na just me you dey vex for sef?? sad Either way, stop being a weakling and summon up the courage to tell us what you want! You insisted on being paired with moi! Abi na just loud mouth and hot air from your end na you dey blow give us?

***Okay, Efe decides to change tatics here...***

~ Sweetest ID kiss

~ My Shuma kiss kiss

~ Bikonu, nor vex...come back to Efe 'n Pharoh kiss kiss kiss

~ You know we ain't complete without yours truly, the only Area Mama on nland, the gal wiff d thunderous thighs... kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Still no word from ID. D'you think she's still interested in the game? Or better still, any idea(s) on why she's suddenly refused to participate?

I'm beginning to wonder if she feels I came on "too strong" on you?

ID: Is this the reason? Do you want me to "tone it down"? You've got to let us know what you want, rather than keeping mute...

Abi you dey vex with us? Abi na just me you dey vex for sef?? sad Either way, stop being a weakling and summon up the courage to tell us what you want! You insisted on being paired with moi! Abi na just hot air from your end na you dey blow give us?
Jeez! Efe chill.... All dis for me? Gadamn! Am sure u don't want me posting shyte dat don't make sense na,Bin a Lil to busy for long posts. I'll try get on a pc today and carry on, but... In d meAn time, get busy wiv d oda game cuddles already set out for u.Na wa o! U wan comot my neck over Kondo? Impossicant! We go drag am today. Seriously... Jokes aside, am less busy today, I update in a mo. no vex my sugar plum plum! Chop am kiss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
^^ I don't want the other players! angry

I only want my ID 'n Pharoh cry cry cry

***Sobs uncontrollably!***
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ I don't want the other players! angry

Ok, I will pair the other team with another female.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
New Team:

Scenario 1

Itsmodella -Blessing (Wife)
Enyice - Roy (Husband)
BukkyDan or TallCutie- Angela Mistress)
- Henry (Playboy)
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ I don't want the other players! angry

Lolz, Confusion!

You should have been patient with Idowu.
Now I have invited other members and they have no partners. You are giving me more work than I anticipated.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
Lol where efe and our game will surely continue today so i will be making a post to link with Id's last comment to put us back on track.

Efe common you are too good to limit yourself to one game, no fall my hand na and you know where and how high i place you. Oya make you start that other game too and multitask jare before we resume our own game. cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
New Team:

Scenario 4

Bolushalom - Mistress
Foxy Rebirth - Married Man
ITbomb - Playboy

Venue: https://www.nairaland.com/1141653/two-play-game-season-2/13#13966893

Bolushalom has agreed to play with this team.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
Thank God we are back from the holidays. Compliments every one.

To Pharoh, Efe and ID..

Even though you guys took a while to get this rolling, it seems to be starting nicely. I already see ID in trouble. Her character here is completely different from her persona on NL. I wonder how badosky would be able to cope with being a loving and convincing wife and mother. We shall see..

Efe seems to be in total control at the moment. I'm feeling your creativity already, but watch out, its badosky you are competing with here ooo and from past records, she can always snatch a late winner.

By the way, which country do your characters live in? I can see snow and hailing street cabs on your posts. That's definitely not Naija.

Keep it coming guys...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, Confusion!

You should have been patient with Idowu.
Now I have invited other members and they have no partners. You are giving me more work than I anticipated.

I know, I know, I know...Confusion is my middle name embarassed

Sorry about this Cuddles, I thought I could do it but heavens only knows the juju wey ID and Pharoh use take hold me... undecided

I guess I'm just too attached to those two to let go (yet)... I dey faithful cheesy smiley tongue

Besides, I think it's for the best I stand aside and give other players/ participants a chance. One game at a time for me it is smiley

Pharoh: Lol where efe and our game will surely continue today so i will be making a post to link with Id's last comment to put us back on track.

Efe common you are too good to limit yourself to one game, no fall my hand na and you know where and how high i place you. Oya make you start that other game too and multitask jare before we resume our own game. cheesy

Believe me, I tried...it's just not the same.

I couldn't feel the vibes, just couldn't flow with it...so, tis better I step aside for more able players who'll do justice to the game.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
dammytex: Thank God we are back from the holidays. Compliments every one.

To Pharoh, Efe and ID..

Even though you guys took a while to get this rolling, it seems to be starting nicely. I already see ID in trouble. Her character here is completely different from her persona on NL. I wonder how badosky would be able to cope with being a loving and convincing wife and mother. We shall see..

Efe seems to be in total control at the moment. I'm feeling your creativity already, but watch out, its badosky you are competing with here ooo and from past records, she can always snatch a late winner.

By the way, which country do your characters live in? I can see snow and hailing street cabs on your posts. That's definitely not Naija.

Keep it coming guys...

Thanks dammytex for the thumbs up and er...warnings cool cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
dammytex: Thank God we are back from the holidays. Compliments every one.

To Pharoh, Efe and ID..

Keep it coming guys...

Thanks for your comment, we will surely keep it going and even though am not too disposed to stuffs like this but i just have to come out because of my pals.

I followed your game too with bolu and looking forward to you playing another game because stuffs like this is meant for people like you while we take the viewers seat as usual cool. Well am somewhere in suomi and lagos nigeria at any point in time.

Efemena_xy:

I couldn't feel the vibes, just couldn't flow with it...so, tis better I step aside for more able players who'll do justice to the game.

I understand the connection and know why you feel that way, i believe after we set the records straight from our game then you will be very excited to play other games. So understand your decision while i will be making a comment soon to connect ID's part and leave it open for anyone of you to comment.

Maybe it will be nice to allow her come in before we take it deep again and she is erm . . . grin . . oya ID make you shine your eyes for updates ooo.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I know, I know, I know...Confusion is my middle name embarassed

Sorry about this Cuddles, I thought I could do it but heavens only knows the juju wey ID and Pharoh use take hold me... undecided

I guess I'm just too attached to those two to let go (yet)... I dey faithful cheesy smiley tongue

Besides, I think it's for the best I stand aside and give other players/ participants a chance. One game at a time for me it is smiley

I agree, that's the more reason why you should be patient with your team mates, before declaring interest in another group pairing.
That's the idea of a team - collective work, patience and cooperation. Anyways, I got someone else to play your part.

Efemena_xy: ^^ Count me in pls.

I think I need to start afresh in a new game, with a different set of consistent players sad
Statements like the above can be confusing.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Cuddlemii:

I agree, that's the more reason why you should be patient with your team mates, before declaring interest in another group pairing.
That's the idea of a team - collective work, patience and cooperation. Anyways, I got someone else to play your part.

Statements like the above can be confusing.

True. Guilty as charged embarassed smiley

Pharoh:

I understand the connection and know why you feel that way, i believe after we set the records straight from our game then you will be very excited to play other games. So understand your decision while i will be making a comment soon to connect ID's part and leave it open for anyone of you to comment.

Maybe it will be nice to allow her come in before we take it deep again and she is erm . . . grin . . oya ID make you shine your eyes for updates ooo.

Uh...huh

Whenever you're both ready...Will look in later smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Okay! IT bomb and FoXy....I'm here
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
Bolushalom: Okay! IT bomb and FoXy....I'm here

You are in the game? shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pharoh:

Thanks for your comment, we will surely keep it going and even though am not too disposed to stuffs like this but i just have to come out because of my pals.

I followed your game too with bolu and looking forward to you playing another game because stuffs like this is meant for people like you while we take the viewers seat as usual cool. Well am somewhere in suomi and lagos nigeria at any point in time.

Bros,

We just try to create and enjoy fun on here. I love the way you are being open to the two ladies for fairness and equality while still trying to be romantic.

Anytime you are in 9ja, lets know. Let us welcome you home with some Naija trips. I'm always in Lagos except for official trips once in a while.

So, what time does the game continue?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
dammytex:

Bros,

We just try to create and enjoy fun on here. I love the way you are being open to the two ladies for fairness and equality while still trying to be romantic.

Anytime you are in 9ja, lets know. Let us welcome you home with some Naija trips. I'm always in Lagos except for official trips once in a while.

So, what time does the game continue?

Ha chairman thanks once again, i really had fun following the earlier games so i asked myself that . . .why not join the fun too as all work and no side fun has its own negatives effects on a person.

You see why i have been hailing you, you got my game there completely as i am all for fairness and equality. Even with all the outside games, there are reasons why a man is still at home with the wife and that is the dimension i want to add to the game now. The balance should be there to the end of the game so that it doesn't become an easy win for any one of them.

I will surely hail you as i should be around before august and as for those naija trips am game. If you are not in lagos then my stay should at least include Abuja, Ibadan and delta too so not only lagos. I was in ibadan the last time i came and will definitely be there again after my memorable visit then. art

The game should start again later today after i make my next post.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pharoh:

Snip...

You see why i have been hailing you, you got my game there completely as i am all for fairness and equality. Even with all the outside games, there are reasons why a man is still at home with the wife and that is the dimension i want to add to the game now. The balance should be there to the end of the game so that it doesn't become an easy win for any one of them.

Snip...

The game should start again later today after i make my next post.

You've got some explaining to do!! angry angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Pharoh; watch out. Someone is biffing you here ooo
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
^^ More like he's been stringing me along angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
*typing* cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ More like he's been stringing me along angry

Why would you think so? . . .it is more of like showing that the man is not totally outside and for this game to be open to both parties so lets play and have some fun. smiley

I have updated the game thread so lets play as everyone is around now.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
dammytex:

Pharoh; watch out. Someone is biffing you here ooo

Lol i have seen it and will watch out so that i do not . . . ..

Efemena_xy:

Is my explanation above enough? wink
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
Efemena_xy: lipsrsealed

lol . . .you are mixing things up and its not how u are looking at it, so let your mind be open and lets play.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Cuddle, saw ur pm. Sorry got some off site work to do.
Can't believe the game stopped exactly where I left it.
That stunt there was just to test my internet connection, the man and his wife should be doing something before the bomb is thrown into their midst.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
ITbomb: Cuddle, saw ur pm. Sorry got some off site work to do.
Can't believe the game stopped exactly where I left it.
That stunt there was just to test my internet connection, the man and his wife should be doing something before the bomb is thrown into their midst.

Lolz, there is no hubby and wife. Its you(the playboy) & Married man dragging the same belle(mistress)

Bolu is viewing, you can start-up and I am sure Foxy will join in.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pharoh:

lol . . .you are mixing things up and its not how u are looking at it, so let your mind be open and lets play.

No? undecided

So how are things really? angry

Your highlighted statement in blue tells me that you've already made up your mind / decided the outcome of this game, so I'm just wasting my time! angry angry

Meaning, you aren't playing fair! cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script / The Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.