Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47980 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
Efemena_xy:

No? undecided

So how are things really? angry

Your highlighted statement in blue tells me that you've already made up your mind / decided the outcome of this game, so I'm just wasting my time! angry angry

Meaning, you aren't playing fair! cry cry cry

No you got it wrong, i have not made up my mind and how would you think that someone is going to win the game with just one post. I am just trying to open up links for her to come into the game and create platforms for competition.

This is still Tuesday and there are two more days to play before i decide, so my decision is based on the activities or whatever happens during the week. So far so good, one party has got it locked down for now with what we have there. The game just have to run through and i will decide based on what transpired in that thread. No bias here from my point of view and maybe Ayo is not synonymous to Pharoh, hope u catch that. wink
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
Efemena_xy:

No? undecided

So how are things really? angry

Your highlighted statement in blue tells me that you've already made up your mind / decided the outcome of this game, so I'm just wasting my time! angry angry

Meaning, you aren't playing fair! cry cry cry
mistress, cool down now! what God has joined together... let no man do wot? tongue tongue tongue

Mr Obanikoro,pick ur phone na! angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
^^ Finally the wanderer returneth!

Oya, make una begin jor cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Finally the wanderer returneth!

Oya, make una begin jor cheesy

Hmm i don't know how this thing is even panning out to be self with the hit and run game lol.

I have given her enough lead to play her part and the same thing like yesterday, i might be going to bed soon and my football matches are coming up soon.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
^^ I know.

And this isn't really a stage where I can come in though, seeing as you're in the middle of a conversation with her (or ought to be) - esp as you both really do need to have some sort of conversation going on...

Frustrating game, I'll say...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ I know.

And this isn't really a stage where I can come in though, seeing as you're in the middle of a conversation with her (or ought to be) - esp as you both really do need to have some sort of conversation going on...

Frustrating game, I'll say...
awww.. dont say that! sad sad sad sad
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
^^ It's okay babes kiss

Ignore me jare, I'm just being my usual impatient self cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
hahah i can see it is on now, let me go and reply lol.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
Football fanatic undecided cheesy cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
Efemena_xy: undecided

Typing error from me, its corrected though and you can see my last update to the thread. Anyone of of you can throw something before i go home to meet brenda.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
Done.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Efemena_xy: Done.

You wink
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
You missed the bottle of perfume tucked in the flowers for you o! Abi you nor like am? smiley cheesy

Anyway, my brain's shutting down for the night. Hoping Ayo and Brenda get to cover some proper grounds communication wise in Lily's absence.

Make una type well-well...would like to see a bit more from you both in the morning.

Night-night cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
Cuddlemii: New Team:

Scenario 1

Itsmodella -Blessing (Wife)
Enyice - Roy (Husband)
BukkyDan or TallCutie- Angela Mistress)
- Henry (Playboy)

Game on cool cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
My Bado is killing it.....
Ooooooose!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
Na babalawo I go book next If dis guy turns up wiv some bullshito.Am waiting.... embarassed

As for u Lilian,may chicken pox catch u b4 weekend.thief! angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02am On Jan 24, 2013
ayobase: My Bado is killing it.....
Ooooooose!
Lmao! U get babalawo number? grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 12:06am On Jan 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! U get babalawo number? grin

LOL...Ooooh, why now?
The one I was using died 5 days ago, but I know of one alhaji...very good!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by enyice(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Game on cool cool

Hello wifey! Good to have you around...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:08am On Jan 24, 2013
ayobase:

LOL...Ooooh, why now?
The one I was using died 5 days ago, but I know of one alhaji...very good!
Oh yea? nyem d digits na! (Give me his number) grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oh yea? nyem d digits na! (Give me his number) grin

But there is a condition before consulting babalawo na....let's wait first. Besides, this man no dey used phone o!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:18am On Jan 24, 2013
ayobase:

But there is a condition before consulting babalawo na....let's wait first. Besides, this man no dey used phone o!
Lolz... Yeah! U rite! Lets wait and see if chicken pox go catch Lilian. grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19am On Jan 24, 2013
enyice:

Sharp guy! If you must know, I think she's avalaible in the real world. Never say never.... wink grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 12:20am On Jan 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lolz... Yeah! U rite! Lets wait and see if chicken pox go catch Lilian. grin

LOL...okay na!
I will be on the standby for the plan B!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 12:38am On Jan 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: Na babalawo I go book next If dis guy turns up wiv some bullshito.Am waiting.... embarassed

As for u Lilian,may chicken pox catch u b4 weekend.thief! angry

Awww....resorting to black magic now, are we?? grin

Sorry o! e nor go work o! Berra forget about cheating via drastic measures such as sudden illnesses or accidents...lol!

Your Babalawo nor fit do shi-shi! cool cool

Brenda, I want your Ayo and I'm gonna have him. Make thunder strike your Babalawo & juju angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 12:41am On Jan 24, 2013
You people too dey call my name!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 12:44am On Jan 24, 2013
ayobase: You people too dey call my name!

Nah, you're safe. I'm gunning for your namesake, the apple of my eyes a.k.a. my Egyptian Pharoh cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 24, 2013
enyice:

you ready to play the game?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by enyice(m): 12:53am On Jan 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sharp guy! If you must know, I think she's avalaible in the real world. Never say never.... wink grin

wow! For real?!

I.D, u really dont know how grateful i am for this piece of info.

*fingers my breast pocket, brings out a miserable looking #100 note and hands it over to I.D*

abeg use this one buy recharge card, k? I'd sort u out next time we meet. BTW, i like ur outfit.,
*while unconsciously staring at her massive behind*

your husby must be a very lucky man.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by enyice(m): 1:00am On Jan 24, 2013
ItsModella:
you ready to play the game?

Isnt it cool we carry others along by fixing the time and date that is most acceptable by all parties involved?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 24, 2013
enyice:

Isnt it cool we carry others along by fixing the time and date that is most acceptable by all parties involved?
I can make myself available all through this week, I won't be too busy I think. Whenever you all are ready, I am.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by enyice(m): 1:29am On Jan 24, 2013
ItsModella:
I can make myself available all through this week, I won't be too busy I think. Whenever you all are ready, I am.

Trust me, i'd be the first to notify you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script / The Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.