Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47791 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2013
Chineke! Efe!!!!

Mr Obanikoro, wia u dey o! Ur mistress on fire mehn... grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo: Chineke! Efe!!!!

Mr Obanikoro, wia u dey o! Ur mistress on fire mehn... grin

Mrs Obanikoro, say my name, say my name... kiss kiss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Flashaldrin(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
See, i'm not happy now. Wetin dey happen here?? angry angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
Flashaldrin: See, i'm not happy now. Wetin dey happen here?? angry angry
undecided undecided
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Mrs Obanikoro, say my name, say my name... kiss kiss
U need drip I swear! grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
This is a warning!

Please, stop derailing this thread with insults.
Anymore of it, will result to a ban, let us respect ourselves.

I mean how did it get to this level? What caused all these? It's unnecessary!
Since, Idowuogbo was matured enough to let things go, I expected the same from Efemena and Seedord.
We must respect the rules of the forum.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
Cuddlemii: This is a warning!

Since, Idowuogbo was matured enough to let things go, I expected the same from Efemena and Seedord.

Sometimes, just being friendly and trying to wave off insults doesn't work on some people.

Lord knows I tried to ignore his comments - I guess I'd just had enough of his unwarranted attacks and snide remarks.

But, I hear you loud and clearly Cuddles...won't happen again and my apologies if I've offended you and others on this forum.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Sometimes, just being friendly and trying to wave off insults doesn't work on some people.

Lord knows I tried to ignore his comments - I guess I'd just had enough of his unwarranted attacks and snide remarks.

But, I hear you loud and clearly Cuddles...won't happen again and my apologies if I've offended you and others on this forum.

Kneel down dere and raise ya hands! Stubborn child! angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kneel down dere and raise ya hands! Stubborn child! angry

Show's over babes! tongue tongue

Come, you even pay for your tickets? You suppose know by now say Efe nor dey do free tinz angry tongue
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
Cuddlemii: This is a warning!

Abi o! Tell dem! Especially dat bus conductor wiv no common sense. Haba! Hin own too much.

Seewerey, If u near me hen? O Ma lana strx! grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by seedord247(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
Wow... MOD e nor good... When am just tryin to paste 2000 words of counterblast. angry

But... Efe i knew my comments really hurt but i'd beg you not to commit suicide. winkI thought all this was a joke until you brought my mom inside. Na that omo elepo i won see make talk but u take panadol for another person headache.

Adanee Ndo..
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by seedord247(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Abi o! Tell dem! Especially dat bus conductor wiv no common sense. Haba! Hin own too much.

Seewerey, If u near me hen? O Ma lana strx! grin grin

How market omo alata? grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
seedord247: Wow... MOD e nor good... When am just tryin to paste 2000 words of counterblast. angry

But... Efe i knew my comments really hurt but i'd beg you not to commit suicide. winkI thought all this was a joke until you brought my mom inside. Na that omo elepo i won see make talk but u take panadol for another person headache.

Adanee Ndo..

I'm gonna ignore the dig here and suggest you move on from this episode.

I have.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
@ Cuddles - are you okay for us to continue the game? Or do we call it off?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
Efemena_xy: @ Cuddles - are you okay for us to continue the game? Or do we call it off?

Your team can continue the game.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Your team can continue the game.

Cheers! smiley

Now where's my Egyptian King (Pharoh) and Area Mama (ID)? cheesy cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Cheers! smiley

Now where's my Egyptian King (Pharoh) and Area Mama (ID)? cheesy cheesy

Lol i went on a sabbatical leave and though am back but i was thinking if it is still possible to complete the game?. I don't think we have had the last of such disturbances, so why not avoid doing what will make them to come back again. cool

I think the game should end with the date between ayo and lilian as what we have there is enough to decide who to spend it with. So no need to go back after the date to meet with brenda or what are you ladies thinking about the remaining process of the game?.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
^^ Lol!

I'm more than happy for the date to end with Lilian...But, if Brenda wishes to continue (and salvage the situation), then by all means, she should continue.

Re the disturbances: What can I say? You were right and it ought to have been ignored. Oh well, these things happen and I'll not let that deter me jor.

I'm game if you are, so let's continue pls...Lilian's on surprise 2 of 3 for Ayo...so, let's get Ayo's reaction(s) cheesy cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
^^

Salvage what? cheesy . . .who wants to wait for 24 hours before the next update, abeg i hope to end the game today or tomorrow latest. grin

Yeah i get you but i actually liked the way you fought back, it is needed sometimes and prevent it from being a reoccurring event as they will get the message.

Lol . . . u are really prepared for this and yes let me muster some inner will to play it and see what is in it for me.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
^^ Haha!!

Okay then, ready when you are tiger...Lilian awaits thou wink smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pharoh: ^^

Salvage what? cheesy . . .who wants to wait for 24 hours before the next update, abeg i hope to end the game today or tomorrow latest. grin

Yeah i get you but i actually liked the way you fought back, it is needed sometimes and prevent it from being a reoccurring event as they will get the message.

Lol . . . u are really prepared for this and yes let me muster some inner will to play it and see what is in it for me.

Na wa o! angry

How much longer is this gonna take naw? Another 24 hours too?? undecided
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pharaoh,u firing shots abi? Ok o!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
^^ Is he? undecided

ID, would Brendan be continuing the game with Ayo?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Is he? undecided

ID, would Brendan be continuing the game with Ayo?
Who is Brendan?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
Brenda a.k.a ID?

Ayo's wife??

The character whose role you've adopted in this game?

The role assigned to you by Cuddlemii??
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
Efemena_xy: Brenda a.k.a ID?

Ayo's wife??

The character whose role you've adopted in this game?

The role assigned to you by Cuddlemii??

Oh Brenda! Na Brendan u talk b4 nA! Dats my chihuahua's name ya no? Well, ur Egyptian king will end d game wiv u.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
You suppose know say na typo na! Haba!

You saying you're not having that date with him afterall?

Choi! See as you wan give up! A whole Badosky!!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
Efemena_xy: You suppose know say na typo na! Haba!

You saying you're not having that date with him afterall?

Choi! See as you wan give up! A whole Badosky!!
Which date? Persin wey liv pikin for mistress? No thank you!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
Only because he didn't know.

Remember his phone's switched off na! Credit him with some heart ID...he's not that heartless na! undecided
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
Efemena_xy: Only because he didn't know.

Remember his phone's switched off na! Credit him with some heart ID...he's not that heartless na! undecided
He switched his phone off ke? Efe! Haaaa! It's a new year o! Fear God nau... I phoned Mr Obanikiro 10secs after he sent u dat txt o! Hmm... Ojoro in broad day light is gwanin. Imela, come save me o
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sorry ladies i got carried away by the african cup of nations going on, you know we men and football na. grin

Let me go and do something to that thread, whats the topic again . . . the daily adventures of oko Brenda ba?. cheesy

P.S My phone has been switched off and brenda, do you want me to come back home tonight or sleep over?. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils / Short Drama Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.