Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47955 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22am On Jan 27, 2013
Cuddlemii:

You want to be paired in another group?
Yea! But! Dis time around, na b d asewo.no more wifey roles abeg! I can't stand d endurance any longer. U hia me so? angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:23am On Jan 27, 2013
Oahray: lol... I come watch my favourite nairalander. No fall my... em... 'wetin dey up' o tongue
Liv me joor! My head no swell.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 12:24am On Jan 27, 2013
Cuddlemii:

hello, dear

happy new year
thanks... You too. Pls dnt let Idowuogbo run o grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:24am On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yea! But! Dis time around, na b d asewo.no more wifey roles abeg! I can't stand d endurance any longer. U hia me so? angry

lol!

ok, will update u
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 12:25am On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Liv me joor! My head no swell.
ok, the only badosky in my mindosky... My Nairaland heartbeatosky kiss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28am On Jan 27, 2013
*holds her head*
Shyte! shocked shocked
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 12:48am On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:

You wish! grin grin grin

Cuddlemii:

You want to be paired in another group?

Nooooooooooo!!.......Cuddles, you can't let her off that easily na! cheesy cheesy

I haven't dealt with her properly (yet)... cool

Abeg be a 'lil bit more patient... tongue

Idowuogbo: *holds her head*
Shyte! shocked shocked

...is only just beginning dear wink kiss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Dealt wiv who? Brenda or badosky? No b to yansh u remain? Oh plueaseeeee! Next game o!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 1:11am On Jan 27, 2013
^^ grin grin grin

Don't worry, make we finish this one first.

After which, Cuddles go pair me and you together (again) kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 2:43am On Jan 27, 2013
Una no go kill person here for this thread ooo and i think maybe we should have a pause for now and continue later (tomorrow ). There should be time to refresh and for us to sleep too, its the last encounter of the game so lets take it slowly wink.

Efe i can see the works of your hands and will be linking up with you after the break. wink Idowu even wifey can do whatever with their hubby so no need to change. Thanks to everyone in relation to this game, i am off for now and see you guys later.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 2:44am On Jan 27, 2013
Pharoh: Una no go kill person here for this thread ooo and i think maybe we should have a pause for now and continue later (tomorrow ). There should be time to refresh and for us to sleep too, its the last encounter of the game so lets take it slowly wink.

Efe i can see the works of your hands and will be linking up with you after the break. wink Idowu even wifey can do whatever with their hubby so no need to change. Thanks to everyone in relation to this game, i am off for now and see you guys later.

Au revoire mon Egyptian king kiss kiss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 27, 2013
Cuddlemii, I hope you can forgive me for failing to show up when I was supposed to. A combo of factors just knocked me out, things like bad network where I was and an exhausted data bundle. It appears the games are still running but my hands are quite full right now. Would still love to partake if I can make the space, is that cool?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 5:49am On Jan 27, 2013
Ihedinobi: Cuddlemii, I hope you can forgive me for failing to show up when I was supposed to. A combo of factors just knocked me out, things like bad network where I was and an exhausted data bundle. It appears the games are still running but my hands are quite full right now. Would still love to partake if I can make the space, is that cool?

Ok!

No worries!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ihedinobi: Cuddlemii, I hope you can forgive me for failing to show up when I was supposed to. A combo of factors just knocked me out, things like bad network where I was and an exhausted data bundle. It appears the games are still running but my hands are quite full right now. Would still love to partake if I can make the space, is that cool?

Ah!

Methinks, if I come out of this present game unscathed, I'd like to take on a more responsible role of wifey in future.

@Cuddles: any chance of being paired up with our dear Ihedinobi (my story critic)?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHHHH! angry angry angry angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
Now, where is my run-away Egyptian King and nland's only Area Mama?

Abeg make una come outta hiding naw! And let's round up this game today pls.... cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHHHH! angry angry angry angry

Lol!

I was just looking for you ma'am cheesy

Happy Sunday o! smiley cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
My Sunday is not Happy! go and finish ya game. angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: My Sunday is not Happy! go and finish ya our game. angry

Babes why na?

Wetin do your Sunday? Pastor nor preach well today? cheesy

*** I go finish [size=14pt]our[/size] game as soon as you release our Egyptian King *** tongue
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Ah!

Methinks, if I come out of this present game unscathed, I'd like to take on a more responsible role of wifey in future.

@Cuddles: any chance of being paired up with our dear Ihedinobi (my story critic)?

Nope, he has a group from last year.
Initially, he requested for Ishilove but we were able to strike an understanding.

The idea of this exercise is to be in a team, meet new people and challenge oneself.
Thanks!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Nope, he has a group from last year.
Initially, he requested for Ishilove but we were able to strike an understanding.

The idea of this exercise is to be in a team, meet new people and challenge oneself.
Thanks!
lmao!!!

EFE! dem reject u o! ntoiiiiiiii!!! grin grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
lmao!!!

EFE! dem reject u o! ntoiiiiiiii!!! grin grin grin

Really?

I don't see it that way sha. Cuddles has simply made a statement of fact. He's already got a group so most likely, they'll continue from where they left off.

You do understand that bit, don't you? About continuation - yes? grin grin grin

Now kindly apply that to your own game ma'am cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Ah!

Lol. Efe, long time. Happy new year. And congratulations. You don't know that I'd be fun as a husband o!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by seedord247(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Ah!

finish the game wey dey ground

You sabi select specific members...snob tinz

It can not always about you
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Lol. Efe, long time. Happy new year. And congratulations. You don't know that I'd be fun as a husband o!

Lol!

Happy New Year to you too and thanks! smiley

Re: The role playing - we'll never know now, will we? cheesy cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
seedord247:

finish the game wey dey ground

You sabi select specific members...[size=18pt]snob tinz[/size]

It can not always about you shocked shocked grin grin

Awww...

My nemesis is finally awake and hating hard as usual cheesy

Happy Sunday to you too! grin grin grin

*** By the way, I love your flair for grammar. That your last sentence na die! *** shocked cool cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Lol!

Happy New Year to you too and thanks! smiley

Re: The role playing - we'll never know now, will we? cheesy cheesy

Sadly sad ...or maybe we will... grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
Efemena_xy:

*** By the way, I love your flair for grammar. That your last sentence na die! *** shocked cool cool

Lmaoooooo! Efe! I no fit laugh o!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Really?

I don't see it that way sha. Cuddles has simply made a statement of fact. He's already got a group so most likely, they'll continue from where they left off.

You do understand that bit, don't you? About continuation - yes? grin grin grin

Now kindly apply that to your own game ma'am cool
I don't understand anything o! tongue
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmaoooooo! Efe! I no fit laugh o!

Why you nor go find am funny? angry

This your bobo nor wan leave me be - abeg carry am follow you jor! lipsrsealed

Idowuogbo:
I don't understand anything o! tongue

Sure you do babes - don't underestimate yourself! kiss kiss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Sadly sad ...or maybe we will... grin

Fingers crossed eh? cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by seedord247(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
Crosss leg... tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script / The Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.