Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47949 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
I am typing and playing the game lol cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
^^ I trust you na! grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by seedord247(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Nice try babes grin

A desperate move, no doubt. Check Lilian's text message response to Ayo...just before he arrives at her place, babes... wink cheesy

Efe the text was no there before

You just add it...you want borrow wayo from poster of the year

We are watching...notin does u
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
Pharoh:

Lol just continue following the thread and see how it will be played out . . . cheesy
u see? u made your mind up already. I no play again joor! angry angry angry

*operation siddon look activated*
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
seedord247:

Efe the text was no there before

You just add it...you want borrow wayo from poster of the year

We are watching...notin does u
u dey mind the Urhobo wayo geh? msteew! i dey vex mehn!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
Precedence is important in such games and we talked about moves like this before that they are not allowed lol. Changing or adding stuffs is allowed and since the comment comes before that of idowu then it overcomes whatever idowu says later, the phone is switched off already i guess or what do you guys think?.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
ABEGIII!!!!!!! enjoy!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
^^

We both played yesterday na and and you had me for Monday and Tuesday, even if i stay with her today there is still Thursday to counter everything if u are active. cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2013
hold on! which phone u switch off? d one use send Lilian txt message @5.30? haba! bros!! fear God na! abi u get invisible phone wey una dey use wey me no no? hmmmm....Audience! una see as dem dey do okoro ojoro ba? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: hold on! which phone u switch off? d one use send Lilian txt message @5.30? haba! bros!! fear God na! abi u get invisible phone wey una dey use wey me no no? hmmmm....Audience! una see as dem dey do okoro ojoro ba? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

So what time did u call me? grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
Pharoh:

So what time did u call me? grin
5.31! angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
5.31! angry

You see ya self . . . the phone is switched off already so relax and flow with the game or come up with something better. You fit go consult babalawo as you been plan before lol. grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: hold on! which phone u switch off? d one use send Lilian txt message @5.30? haba! bros!! fear God na! abi u get invisible phone wey una dey use wey me no no? hmmmm....Audience! una see as dem dey do okoro ojoro ba? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Stop threatening and yelling jor.

Try to get creative!

Pharoh: ^^

We both played yesterday na and and you had me for Monday and Tuesday, even if i stay with her today there is still Thursday to counter everything if u are active. cheesy

Babes, you dey hear so? tongue

Pharoh: Precedence is important in such games and we talked about moves like this before that they are not allowed lol. Changing or adding stuffs is allowed and since the comment comes before that of idowu then it overcomes whatever idowu says later, the phone is switched off already i guess or what do you guys think?.

I think you're spot on. ID cannot twist your arms and create a conversation on your behalf. You rejected doing that on her behalf, during her numerous "mute" sessions. So why should do that to you now? cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
^^ I no yell and threaten you ooo . . .well it is settled with ID already so she will be calm as from now on. cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
Pharoh: ^^ I no yell and threaten you ooo . . .well it is settled with ID already so she will be calm as from now on. cheesy

lolz, the "yell and threaten" comment wasn't for you. Your temperature is rising
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
Pharoh:

You see ya self . . . the phone is switched off already so relax and flow with the game or come up with something better. You fit go consult babalawo as you been plan before lol. grin
go and enjoy! ur third leg is over excited na! ur mistress is more important than your pikin. Shior!!!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
Pharoh:

You see ya self . . . [b]the phone is switched off already [/b]so relax and flow with the game or come up with something better. You fit go consult babalawo as you been plan before lol. grin
indeed!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
go and enjoy! ur third leg is over excited na! ur mistress is more important than your pikin. Shior!!!

Shebi my phone dey switched off so how i go take know say my pikin no feel fine.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
Efemena_xy:
I think you're spot on. ID cannot twist your arms and create a conversation on your behalf. You rejected doing that on her behalf, during her numerous "mute" sessions. So why should do that to you now? cheesy

i see ur manipulating skills are out to play, carry go! na so he go liv u 2 to go chop anoda liliana. na2day?

P.S - Dont quote me! if i hia kpom! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2013
Pharoh:

Shebi my phone dey switched off so how i go take know say my pikin no feel fine.
Mr man, go and enjoy! am sorry i dialed your imaginary phone number. i guess i was conversing with ya shadow. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
i see ur manipulating skills are out to play, carry go! na so he go liv u 2 to go chop anoda liliana. na2day?

Do you know something about me or u done see me chase anybody for nairaland before cheesy . . .i be child of God ooo grin.

Idowuogbo:
Mr man, go and enjoy! am sorry i dialed your imaginary phone number. i guess i was conversing with ya shadow. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Its a friendly game and we are all pals so stop all this fake forming of being angry lol and roll with ya peeps. grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:

P.S - Dont quote me! if i hia kpom! angry angry angry angry angry

Why ever not babes?

Brenda, go after your man o! Don't let a switched off phone deter you from "saving" him na!

Haba, na so you dey quick give up? grin grin

Pharoh: ^^ I no yell and threaten you ooo . . .well it is settled with ID already so she will be calm as from now on. cheesy

Lol! That wasn't directed at you dear...it's for your wifey cheesy

Cuddlemii:

lolz, the "yell and threaten" comment wasn't for you. Your temperature is rising

True that wink
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
y dem dey quote me nau? go and finish ur game o! she drops from d pole, wot next? u drive in and park y ur daughter dey hospiru abi? no wahala! msteeew!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
^^ grin grin grin

Come up with something a bit more original babes cheesy tongue
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: y dem dey quote me nau? go and finish ur game o! she drops from d pole, wot next? u drive in and park y ur daughter dey hospiru abi? no wahala! msteeew!

Do you want the game to continue after my date with efe?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 12:08am On Jan 27, 2013
^^ Lol!

Are you seriously expecting her to respond in the affirmative??!! grin grin grin

Now this should be interesting...Oya ID, answer na! cheesy cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:12am On Jan 27, 2013
Pharoh:

Do you want the game to continue after my date with efe?
Next game PLS!!!!

Cuddles, I fit board d next flight? angry angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 12:13am On Jan 27, 2013
Dis una game ehn... Power tussle grin grin grin

hi cuddles. Been ages.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15am On Jan 27, 2013
Oahray: Dis una game ehn... Power tussle grin grin grin

hi cuddles. Been ages.
Gerrout! U follow me reach here to wine me abi? angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:19am On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Next game PLS!!!!

Cuddles, I fit board d next flight? angry angry

You want to be paired in another group?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 12:19am On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Gerrout! U follow me reach here to wine me abi? angry
lol... I come watch my favourite nairalander. No fall my... em... 'wetin dey up' o tongue
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:20am On Jan 27, 2013
Oahray: Dis una game ehn... Power tussle grin grin grin

hi cuddles. Been ages.

hello, dear

happy new year

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script / The Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.