Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (49412 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: *snarls* grin

Im gonna rip u apart if u try any dirty shyte with my WIFEY!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

Yeah!
Im here...warming up!
Roy darling , where r u grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
*thinking* Silly two-timer. You are so finished! angry and mother Angela too.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddles, got ur mail,bin busy but im here now....
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

Roy darling , where r u grin

Swthrt, can we meet at Bolingo hotel tonight. Hope my boy is doing fine....what about ur maid?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
superbloke:
oh! 'a benten' is supposed 2 mean something? Pardon my ignorance HBG.
Its ok

I guess I won't be needing benten.

Its 8pm in ma country
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
Gree die, Oahrey & Ayobase, If you have any questions, please, ask now!

The wife, Sugarcoatted is not available yet so I might have to improvise. Will give her 5 mins before replacing her.
Thanks
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Rooneyboy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
wetin dey happen for here

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: *thinking* Silly two-timer. You are so finished! angry and mother Angela too.

Hope you know what Im capable of doing.....u might become history if u don't tread properly!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddles, before we start... Are gonna freestyle the scenes? Or would we have different defined interractions gradually?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
Rooneyboy: wetin dey happen for here

Cuddlemi, hijack this guy!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

Hope you know what Im capable of doing.....u might become history if u don't tread properly!
you cant read my thoughts jor. Make it real when we start o tongue.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hello, I can't find d thread.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
What I mean is... Why not let actions follow the other? For example what the wife does next, determines who gets into the scene. Better than everyone just writing at random. You get?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
HumbledbYGrace and ITbomb, whatsup na? Lemme know if i should pull out now o.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: What I mean is... Why not let actions follow the other? For example what the wife does next, determines who gets into the scene. Better than everyone just writing at random. You get?

Ok, but first we are waiting for the wife.
I don't think she knew about the pairing and kick off time
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: What I mean is... Why not let actions follow the other? For example what the wife does next, determines who gets into the scene. Better than everyone just writing at random. You get?

Like progressive conversationS!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
who is oahray's mum? me? shocked
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Rooneyboy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Una never answer me ooo, I say
Wetin dey happen for here
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

Like progressive conversationS!
yep bro
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:
who is oahray's mum? me? shocked
yes mother angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Tgirl4real: Hello, I can't find d thread.

I sent you an email just now. Please, check your mailbox
What thread?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Rooneyboy: Una never answer me ooo, I say
We are just flirting around. Nothing much
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
ANNOUCEMENT:

Please, I need someone to fill in for the wife in Scenario 1 in order for us to start the game.
Any female member can act it out.
Thanks
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by delkuf(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Am i lost? Cuddlemii, wen is it starting na, u said 7
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Rooneyboy: Una never answer me ooo, I say

A game where the best player is selected....different versions....don't ba lazy buddy....go up and read the episodes!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii: ANNOUCEMENT:

Please, I need someone to fill in for the wife in Scenario 1 in order for us to start the game.
Any female member can act it out.
Thanks
Lemme see if i can fit in. I'll have to read the case file first. I hope you don't mind
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
Caracta: HumbledbYGrace and ITbomb, whatsup na? Lemme know if i should pull out now o.
Na so ur blood dey hot?
Chillax , we may not even play tonite
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

Swthrt, can we meet at Bolingo hotel tonight. Hope my boy is doing fine....what about ur maid?
anytin for u baby... dammy is fine but he has been crying all day, says he miss his dad, has refused to eat. should i bring him along or would u rather come over and ve dinner wit us at home? i also miss u kiss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemi, is my mistress the mother of the player?

Seriously?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
Who and who are being paired? Who's hubby n who's mistress?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by delkuf(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
Am in d church, we are having dis programme, but i cant miss this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (45) (Reply)

"The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. / Wole Soyinka As A Student At University Of Ibadan In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Set Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.