Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Yakowa, Azazi’s Death: I Am In Shock-gov. T.A Orji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakowa, Azazi’s Death: I Am In Shock-gov. T.A Orji (439 Views)

Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Last Photos Of Yakowa & Azazi / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yakowa, Azazi’s Death: I Am In Shock-gov. T.A Orji by obinalihe: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
Yakowa, Azazi’s Death: I Am In Shock-Gov. T.A Orji

Abia State Governor Chief T. A. Orji has described last saturdays death of Gov. Yakowa of Kaduna and former Security Adviser Owoeye Azazi in a helicopter crash as very painful and shocking.

The Governor who spoke through his Chief Press Secretary said he is yet to come to terms with this sad development which has thrown the nation into mourning.

Chief T. A. Orji who was in Kaduna last weekend during the wedding of Vice President Namadi Sambo’s daughters and was well received by his late colleague at Government House Kaduna, said that God alone knows why it happened.

Chief Orji maintained that the nation has lost great men who have distinguished themselves in their profession. According to Gov. Orji, late Azazi was one of Nigeria’s finest military officer. He described late Yakowa as humble, hardworking, and above all a man that fears God. He prayed that God will comfort the families of the deceased at this trying moment.source :http://naijanetworknews.com/?p=672

(1) (Reply)

Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Donates $500 Thousand In Stock To Charity. / Alleged N4bn Fraud: EFCC Declares Ex-gov Audu Wanted / Who Will Answer This Question About Okada Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.