Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Lagos Sacks 174 LASTMA Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Sacks 174 LASTMA Officials (11276 Views)

Female Local Government Boss In Lagos Sacks 60 Widow Street Sweepers For Being ' / LASTMA Officials Challenge Police Officers For Driving One Way (Photos) / Lagos Sacks 35 Officials For Certificate Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Sacks 174 LASTMA Officials by rabzy: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
talktimi: mr man, you certainly know nothing about the NPF and their disciplinary procedures, the police service commision is under no obligation to advertise the names of officers sacked due to indiscipline just to satisfy members of the public. Let's stop demonising the police force unnecessarily please.

And so what obligations do the PSC have to the public. I dont care what constitution they run, but do a survey and see whether pple would not want to see the names the these corrupt officers. If they cant learn or improve whatever sh.t they run on, then they are dead.
Re: Lagos Sacks 174 LASTMA Officials by Dede1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
afam4eva: Apart from being human beings, what qualification do these LASTMA officials have? I think the LASG should start looking the way of graduates especially from Lagos state owned institutions. That way, the number of touts in uniform will reduce to the barest minimum.

Area Boys
Re: Lagos Sacks 174 LASTMA Officials by smartg(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hmm!, can you see wht am seeing. ACN and their ''use and dump'' strategies again!. Use okada men, give them helmet, use them to win election nd then dump them. Now it's use area boys, (agberos nd touts), give them uniform nd a name (lasma), tell them to start arresting okadas nd now that there are no more okadas, suddenly discover that they are not well discipline, nd then sack them. I think you shld have kept this information till 2015 election campaign so that whn you tel d story people will b happy to vote for you for sacking those your official touts. But the story now is too early.
Re: Lagos Sacks 174 LASTMA Officials by aribisala0(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
Dede1:

Area Boys
The owners of this masquerade are very heartless. Never before have I seen a masquerade 5hit in public and the handlers are still dancing. U 4 try go clean yansh naa
Re: Lagos Sacks 174 LASTMA Officials by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
LASTMA OR LASTSHIT, ALL NA WASTE OF TIME. NIGERIA IS FOREVER CROOKED.
Re: Lagos Sacks 174 LASTMA Officials by sweeteasy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Good news, no wonder LASTMA officials have recently become very efficient.
Re: Lagos Sacks 174 LASTMA Officials by tomiedatlo: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
fuke:

How many south westerners in government agencies in the South Eastern states?
None grin because No b yorubaland
Re: Lagos Sacks 174 LASTMA Officials by y2kplus: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
There should be order with these officers. Others will learn from those sacked. However, will you agree with me that these apoti fedeco drivers are seriously deranged? From my daily experience of these drivers, they should be kept away from driving and on Lagos Roads. They are serious dangers to other road users.

A well organised and more professionally mannered LASTMA officers will receive more respect in particular if they stop compromising themselves. Respect cannot be coerced on people (commercial drivers) as long as the 'egunje' factor is in play.

LASG should retrain these officers. Do they have supervisions? Are there task forces monitoring these officers to keep them on their toes? LASG should carry out a 'one offence, one strike only' regime when it comes to these apoti fedeco drivers and LASTMA Officers. One strike means apprehension and destruction of the vehicle in question as well as sacking erring officers. This will definitely bring sanity to our roads. My view.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili / Odigie-Oyegun 80th Birthday: Akeredolu, Fayemi, Okowa Celebrate Ex APC Chairman / Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.