Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Ll U Do If Ur Wife Slap U. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ll U Do If Ur Wife Slap U. (658 Views)

A Touching Story Of Romance (what ll you do?) / What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift / What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ll U Do If Ur Wife Slap U. by tunad4rari(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2012
A couple were in an argument,suddenly d woman slapped her husband and scream oh ma gosh .if i had known u are this poor i wouldn't have married u.Instead of d man to retaliate ,he burst into laff and say "do u think I was lying wen i told u are the only tin i av on earth".if u are the man what will u do.
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Wife Slap U. by xynerise: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2012
tunad4rari: if u are the man what will u do.
For the man to laugh it means the slap no hot undecided

1 Like

Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Wife Slap U. by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2012
I dont think i will do anythin, cos way back my GF slapped me on the road with many people around, the slap was so hot that everyone turned around, but what did i do to her....nattin (just cos i dropped her off at my junction and drove off without kissing her, she called be back...i came back, and right there na slap....i shock) women!!!!. So even if my wife slaps me, i doubt if i will do anythin embarassed
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Wife Slap U. by Emusan(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2012
lrguru: I dont think i will do anythin, cos way back my GF slapped me on the road with many people around, the slap was so hot that everyone turned around, but what did i do to her....nattin (just cos i dropped her off at my junction and drove off without kissing her, she called be back...i came back, and right there na slap....i shock) women!!!!. So even if my wife slaps me, i doubt if i will do anythin embarassed

i stil agree that the slap no hot because if the slap hot to extend that you dont no where the car door is or you're unable to count number of stars like Abraham gringrin
Bro you wil do something
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Wife Slap U. by sexyHR: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2012
lol this is just crazy! and why would a lady slap a guy at the first place? argument or no argument.... It's just unacceptable embarassed
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Wife Slap U. by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2012
Emusan:

i stil agree that the slap no hot because if the slap hot to extend that you dont no where the car door is or you're unable to count number of stars like Abraham gringrin
Bro you wil do something

my brother, just thinkin about it still shocks me. A slap that was heard across the road not hot enuf?....bro t'was hot like "tawai"....
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Wife Slap U. by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 18, 2012
sexyHR: lol this is just crazy! and why would a lady slap a guy at the first place? argument or no argument.... It's just unacceptable embarassed

not like she was a bad girl tho, i did some wrong too myself b4 then so i wouldn't blame her....and i think i even deserved the slap undecided
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Wife Slap U. by dmcdad: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2012
Wow!!! The slap go just sound kpa!!!

Anywayz, personally I won't do anything rash.. Sure, I will get pissed at her, buh one thing is certain, I will walk away. The last thing I'd do will be to retaliate. Nah! That would be against my policy. Buh then, make she try control herself ooooo even though say I no go do anything sha.
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Wife Slap U. by P4VS20: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
we shall settle it that night on the field of play.
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Wife Slap U. by bingbagbo(m): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
no other ting than..... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

What Does Valentine Mean To You? / Why Did Omosexy's Get Tattooed For Her? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.