Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Does Valentine Mean To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Valentine Mean To You? (656 Views)

What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? / What Does Valentine Day Mean To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Valentine Mean To You? by OMG2013(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
As we all know in about 15 mins now we shall see a new day 14th Feb. 2013 called VALENTINE'S DAY.

The big question is what does Valentine's day mean to you?
Re: What Does Valentine Mean To You? by Caracta(f): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
It means showing love to the 'less-loved' e.g the people on the streets with little or no hope. That's what i do every february 14. Is it bad or wierd?

1 Like

Re: What Does Valentine Mean To You? by Csami(m): 12:30am On Feb 14, 2013
Its just another B.S day. I mean if it is so special why don't i just relax at home tomorrow and forget about work?
Re: What Does Valentine Mean To You? by lecturerdabo(m): 5:12am On Feb 14, 2013
NOTIN BUT NORMAL DAILY ROUTINE

1 Like

Re: What Does Valentine Mean To You? by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 14, 2013
Caracta: It means showing love to the 'less-loved' e.g the people on the streets with little or no hope. That's what i do every february 14. Is it bad or wierd?
u hav neva bin mor ryt. Val's day is overated jst lyk sex.
Re: What Does Valentine Mean To You? by Caracta(f): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2013
kimberluge: u hav neva bin mor ryt. Val's day is overated jst lyk sex.
More? I don't understand your question.
Re: What Does Valentine Mean To You? by Exponental(m): 8:01am On Feb 14, 2013
A day 2 paint town white n red.
A day some fools will be deceived again.
A day some people see as "sex day".
A day some people will make extra money.
A day some people will extend love.
A day............like business as usual for some of us.

1 Like

Re: What Does Valentine Mean To You? by djeezy(m): 8:12am On Feb 14, 2013
To others it may mean different things expecially to those who aver that they are in the state of love. To me it's just a normal regular day to go out and hustle for money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

As Nigeria Joined Other Parts Of The World To Celebrate Valentine’s Day, Yester / It's Friday Night Baby !!!! / Y Is She Moving Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.