Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. (5467 Views)

Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M / Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
This woman don come again o, she no go stay one place.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by Revolva(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
How does lightin xmas tree makes bag of rice cheap for family to afford -
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by IYANGBALI: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Why all the hidden posts is Nairaland now run by govt agents I think all the hidden are posts that are against govt and this waste of money
don't you know that GEJ is now a shareholder on nairaland?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by ziregbemoses: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
solomon111: Make una free this woman abeg.
Of what use is your grammar,if you can't command millions of naira/dollars.
Na true you talk. But gbagaun detectors don ready for her sha.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by BetaThings: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Christmas is a Christian religious event
So why do we have a National Christmas Tree?
Pastor Oritsejafor (President of CAN) have always accused Muslims of trying to islamise this country
So what does this mean?
That there is an acceptable intention to christianise this country?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by Pk001(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
BlueMurder: If it were a Muslim-inspired monument, we would have been inundated with delirious shouts of "islamization of Nigeria".

My friend, this is not a monument. This is about the season and is done all around the world. Go to Dubai now and see what's happening.

National Assembly built like a mosque is what is called a monument to give Nigeria a false Islamic look.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by peruso: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Issokay...............

Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by pdtrainingblog(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
Will the Christmas Tree Light Give Light to Many Nigerian Homes
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by redsun(m): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Culture!!!These murderfuckers are crazy.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by Melahou(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
NEXT!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by dunmorris(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
Lets Get Ready 4 da Oxford Advance.....grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by BetaThings: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Pk001:

My friend, this is not a monument. This is about the season and is done all around the world. Go to Dubai now and see what's happening.

National Assembly built like a mosque is what is called a monument to give Nigeria a false Islamic look.

Your argument is smart but insincere
Christmas is celebrated the world over by Christians not officially by multi-religious countries
When Muslims said they wanted islamic Bank, Christians said no and brought forth a lot of irrelevant arguments
mark you that would have been private banks; NOT National Islamic Bank
So how we then have National Christmas Tree?

And if that house of national corruption is built like a mosque, I object seriously! They should modify it
Or build police stations like a Church
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by Clemzy16(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nairalanders are full of clowns. LWKMD!!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by OsunOriginal: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
BlueMurder: If it were a Muslim-inspired monument, we would have been inundated with delirious shouts of "islamization of Nigeria".

I agree with you. Xtians are just a bunch of loud mouths who always want to play the victim in all situations while they see every action from their side has not hurting. Now they are painting a xmas tree in the colour of Nigeria flag in Abuja... Is Nigeria now a xtian state with more than 50% muslims?

This Jonathan will leave Aso rock and may be tough again for a xtian to get there. This is what will eventually play out in Kaduna - it will be tough for a xtian be gov their again.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by BetaThings: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
OsunOriginal:

I agree with you. Xtians are just a bunch of loud mouths who always want to play the victim in all situations while they see every action from their side has not hurting. Now they are painting a xmas tree in the colour of Nigeria flag in Abuja... Is Nigeria now a xtian state with more than 50% muslims?

This Jonathan will leave Aso rock and may be tough again for a xtian to get there. This is what will eventually play out in Kaduna - it will be tough for a xtian be gov their again.

You cannot stop Christians from becoming president

Christians take position based on religious benefits. It it favours them they look for a reason for it and talk about what happens all around the world. If it does not favour them, they will suddenly forget about what goes on around the world and tell you that the situation in Nigeria is peculiar

They said that having an Islamic Bank will give rise to agitation for Amadioha bank etc. But when they were asking for Easter, Christmas and New Year holidays they did not spare a thought for Amadioha and Ogun worshippers who might ask for their own holidays. Did they?

You cannot trust Christians to be consistent in their arguments
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
At the count of three, I am going to set this Christmas tree on fire grin grin grin.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
I have hidden this post by Myself to save the MOD the trouble. *Chrismas Merry to all the Nigeria continents*
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
I Hope the tree will not be run on generator power oo!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by forgiven(m): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
Wondering how many billions of naira has been stolen wasted on this national Christmas tree lighting.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by vanstanzy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
I fear she's not just going to light it, but she's going to torch (set the tree ablaze) the entire tree with her grammatical expression. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by vanstanzy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
QUICK, SOMEONE CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by vanstanzy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Why all the hidden posts is Nairaland now run by govt agents I think all the hidden are posts that are against govt and this waste of money

I suspect Seun is PDP and PDP is Seun.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by miiraaj: 6:27am On Dec 19, 2012

This is a fact.The average Nigerian christian is the most religiously biased person on earth.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by yormite: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
I hope d tree does nt caught fire with first lady,s grammatical jargon
Re: Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. by yormite: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
I hope d tree does nt caught fire with our first lady,s usual grammatical jargon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra:another More Massive Protest Erupt In Aba [photos] / EXCLUSIVE: Buhari ‘disappoints’ Billionaire Indimi, Cancel Zahra’s Wedding / Anambra Arrests 250 'illegal Revenue Collectors'- Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.