Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,542 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. (9200 Views)

2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / 14 Years Since Abacha Departed: Drop A Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Legaycey: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
tunapawizzy: GOD WILL TREAT UR LIFE, HEALTH AND HOME THE WAY U HAVE TREATED NIGERIANS
AAAMMMEEENNN
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
....Jonathan had added more to the hardship of Nigerians...
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Legaycey: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
tunapawizzy: GOD WILL TREAT UR LIFE, HEALTH AND HOME THE WAY U HAVE TREATED NIGERIANS
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by BukkyDan(f): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
it is well with his soul...may the good God reward him abundantly according to his deeds.AMEN
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by xquire(m): 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
well it is quite understandable that the security challenges and disasters that Nigeria has faced(and is still facing) shortchanged the performances of President Goodluck Jonathan, he still has my vote and kudos for not using the Odi formular(that OBJ used in Odi community in Bayelsa State during his tenure) on the affected boko haram areas in the North, And for having a stand point and not shortchanging the indicting and probing of Babanga Tukur's son in the petroleum subsidy probe(which alot of politicians still see as 'biting the hand that feeds you') but still the president still has a lot of work to do in sensitive areas like control of information, provision for more sustainable and tangible value for capital project in 2013 budget (to address key sectors like power, education and health care), he should give maximum concentration to the idea of creation of state policing in the constitutional amendment to help tacking the security insurgency. i look forward to a better Nigeria come 2013 where peace shall reign.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by antontech(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Thank U Mr. president for the increase in power supply.Hope other sector will improve next year.May God bless U
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Dodfather(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
CATASTROPHIC!!!
corruption in its highest order,incessant bombing,association with thiefs among others due to his cluelessness & lack of courage.
jona,i pray you wisdom & courage next year.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Dodfather(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
CATASTROPHIC!!!
corruption in its highest order,incessant bombing,association with thieves among others due to his cluelessness & lack of courage.
jona,i pray you wisdom & courage next year.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by TenKobo1: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
Lamentable display of incompetence

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
HQ: I'll just hope he doesn't do worse come 2013.

Anyone have an idea on what his New Year speech would "bring"?

hahahaha ! More promises that would stand out un-fulfilled at last. 2013 Budget plans is this and that. Wish yO tight security this year unlike last yr, corruption shall b reduced to it's bearest minimum/eradicated. Help us fight all of d above, anybody can think these out. Just repeat those empty promises he always makes

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by deletrue: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
kulyie: If it where possible to insert my hands into the screen of my television and slap him,i'll have done that,he makes embarassing utteraces that make those of us that have phd in nigeria look stupid.smh
Are you a phd holder? Just four short lines, you have made not less than three very wrong usage of words. Go through your comments again. Isn't it shameful? Not point talking further.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Timmy4real: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
dejust: He has performed well despite the enormous challenges ranging from security, corruption, ...etc.
. It takes an incorruptible man to fight corruption.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by armadeo(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Maybe u"ll all vote for pdp this time not jonathan. Or @ least a guy who had shoes.

All in all the fact that he's still alive and kicking I score him high cos he dines in the midst of principalities and powers.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Yahaya85(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
He achieve nothing,he is the worst nigerian leader

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Demdem(m): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
Am just here to observe. grin
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by escobar07(m): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Run-of-the-mill. Hope he does better next year.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by popson1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
His cluelessness and ineptitude are sinking and sinking Nigeria aground by the day. His election into office out of sheer religion and ethnicity bigotries
of some gullible Nigerians has dealt a devastating blow on the country's wellbeing.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Classicalman(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
berem!:
he has been too dumb and cluelessfor my liking.hope he becomes smarter next year.
Berem abi Berem! U wan make dem ban u again abi grin
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Desola(f): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
berem!:
he has been too dumb and cluelessfor my liking.hope he becomes smarter next year.

sacrilege!!!

An ibo person speaking against goofluck jonasatan after giving him 100% of their votes?

Off with her head!!

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Mullah24(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
my i must say the truth his tenure is nofin to write home about in fact he have disappointed we the citizens of this country. my i must say the truth his tenure is nofin to write home about in fact he have disappointed we the citizens of this country.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by iaindabawa(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
honestly his performance is below par.
And the worst part is that he is not willing to change.As he believes his way is the only way.
The solution is for nigerians to unite under one opposition umbrella and vote him out in the next election.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Revolva(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
L*A*M*E nothing more I so much hate GEJ way of ruling he is so dumb
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by tayolove12(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
last ? for 2012 if u are the president of Nigeria what are u going to do ?
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by ifihearam: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
kingoflag: You must be insane comparing Obama to that Ape.

U are a mumu
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by olly4life: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
LAST COMMENT ON THIS THREAD. All these challenges e.g. Killing like in US, bombing like in Afghanistan, kidnapping like in Pakistan. These menace are global phenomenon. Committee are been set up to visit these countries on way forward. Then we now set up another committee to look at d findings. God bless Nigeria. I don't give a damn if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't say amen.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
one word .>>>>>>>Awesome.

They said you wont last this long. Now they are singing a new tune.

They said fuel subsidy(and the attendant fraud) must remain @100% or.......now see shame for their faces.

They thought Boko Haram will win the war for them, its only their homes, their economy, their future that have been mortaged.

They said you are clueless, but you succeeded were their fathers failed....highest ever megawatts of electricity, 9 university at a go!, almajiri school, rail transport, ......

now they are SOOOO AFRAID.

WHO OF THEIRS CAN MATCH YOU COME 2015?
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by searay(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
GEJ! GEJ!! GEJ!!!
How many times have I called you?
Do your best and leave the rest. Don't kill yourself for this country.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Davidogar(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
Is not tryin @ all, we need job 4 naija, cos youth dey vex or I wil take over an rule, please dont ask me who am I
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by babeface3: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
Can someone just do me a favour and tell me one Jonathan's achievement
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
woeful
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by kelch(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
I'm personally disappointed with "breath of fresh air"
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Smartabey(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
He is a total faliure. Nt leeding by exampl e at all. Stupid man, datz wat he is. A leader who can not even see beyound his nose, mtcheeeeewww grin[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon / Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP / This Photo Will Haunt Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.