Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? (11899 Views)

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
Men n women who do u tink causes more problem in a relationship (wit reasons).
For me, i tink its women, because d listen 2 alot of gossips, always suspecting d innocent dude (like me) n d worst is always demanding 4 financial assistance. Whts urs?
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by laykhorn(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Who else would it be? Ladies and their narcissism... They always think they are worth the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
The brawls in any r/ship should never be gender limited. U don't absolve men of the blame until you scrutinize the r/ship in question and reach an inference(with cogent reasons),on who is to blame for disharmony.

12 Likes

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
You can successfully answer this question if you can successfully differentiate your left sock from right. . .

6 Likes

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Lovetinz(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
The one reporting the problem is always right.
The partner being reported is always wrong.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
It's men mostly... Especially the ones on NL ( not all of them though)
1. they want to chase women out of their own league
2. Most of them brag about cheating but they want a faithful woman
3. They talk about dating a Kim k or nicki Minaj's look alike but they don't even live in apartments bigger than any of these ladies bathrooms grin
4. They always have something negative to say about women, but they expect respect from the same women
5. They are always makin noise about marrying the 'wifey material' but once they are married they start chasing the ones that are not wife material undecided

48 Likes

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Revolva(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
The women because they all have fish brain !!!!!!laffin in my satas voice * Ho * HO *Ho

1 Like

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by jhydebaba(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
ME!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
I am problematic undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by mysticgal(f): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
when there is no trust in the relationship,though there are other things like infedelity,lies,bullying and so on.PEACE
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
Na woman o na woman o na lady o na laday na women o na ladies. Na dem dey mek man look like shiiit o infact women una wahala much. But wen man marry man nko who you go blame wen dey quarell?
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Afam4eva(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
I think the topic should have been "Who causes more challenge in a relationship". I will say it's the ladies because they're more demanding emotionally, financially and otherwise. So, they pose the biggest challenge amongst the two.

3 Likes

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
It goes both ways. Men can be unbelievably selfish! And women can be incredibly blunt and intolerant. These two don't mix, so there'll always be problems
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
===>

5 Likes

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by SisiKill1: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Oh oh!! Here we go. .. lipsrsealed

Ain't y'all tired of this man vs woman threads that just cause unnecessary fights?!

Christmas is just a few days away. . .we're supposed to be MERRY!! Jeez!!

Oh by the way, it must be nice to live your very simplistic world where things are EITHER/OR. It's black or white, if men don't cause problem then it must be women and vice versa. . .yeah, the complexities of human beings and the different dynamics of people's upbringings plays no role whatsoever in conflicts. No siree Bob! it is either one gender is the problem or the other is.

Say, . . .do you have to pay rent in that world or do the happy, chirpy jaybirds who serenade you with bubbly tunes every hour on they hour, build your home with straws they collected with their beaks?

1 Like

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
chiover: Na woman o na woman o na lady o na laday na women o na ladies. Na dem dey mek man look like shiiit o infact women una wahala much. But wen man marry man nko who you go blame wen dey quarell?

You have cracked me up today lol
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by vin4ever(m): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
Morgan1092: Men n women who do u tink causes more problem in a relationship (wit reasons)
women (as for the reasons: I CANT TYPE NOW)
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Goldieluks: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
What a silly question to ask. A problem can be caused in a relationship
either by a man or a woman. It is not confined to one gender above the other.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by nollywood20: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Who started the first problem?
Adam or Eve?

5 Likes

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
sexkillz: You can successfully answer this question if you can successfully differentiate your left sock from right. . .
More light on ur response
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by 50calibre(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Women ofcourse! Things will be going smoothly and then all of a sudden she begins to nag and be a pain in the a*s.

Maybe they expect heaven and earth from their men forgetting that they shouldn't expect the same type of pampering they got when he was trying to woo them.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Lolz! Like u d bif sm guys 4 dis NL
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Goldieluks: What a silly question to ask. A problem can be caused in a relationship
either by a man or a woman. It is not confined to one gender above the other.
Like u hv probs undastandin grammar? D question is Who causes MORE problem.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
The one with fake everything
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by crackhaus: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Man, woman: Guy, gal: Gentleman, lady. Both can cause problems in a relationship but the one who causes the most problems is the one that discusses his/her family problems with other people (that includes a therapist).

1 Like

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Morgan1092: Like u hv probs undastandin grammar? D question is Who causes MORE problem.
english is not her mother‘s tongue. cool
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
The problematic one
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
the answer is Morgan1092
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
The 2nd one
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
lucenzo: english is not her mother‘s tongue. cool
Beta 4 him abi her #winks#
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Arsenate(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
nollywood20: Who started the first problem?
Adam or Eve?
thread closed

2 Likes

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: the answer is Morgan1092
Piss*ing on ur head! Taaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Morgan1092: Beta 4 him abi her #winks#
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If U Are Using The Following Banks Check Your Acct Balance / Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex / Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.