Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

What Experience Has Love Thought U - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Experience Has Love Thought U (1877 Views)

Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? / Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve / Has Love Ever Made You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Experience Has Love Thought U by LordReed(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2008
Love has taught me dat my happiness is not in any other person but me.

Love has taught me dat ugly insides are worse than ugly outsides.

Love has taught me dat not every1 I luv luvs me.

Love has taught me dat d no 3 above doesnt really matter cos no 1 is already operating.

Love has taught me dat d whole world would have been a better place if we all operated on love.

Love has taught me dat I am a better person wen I love.
Re: What Experience Has Love Thought U by janami(f): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2008
to be myself
Re: What Experience Has Love Thought U by squirrel20(f): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2008
LOVE HAS TAUGHT ME NOT TO BE SELFISH
LOVE HAS TAUGHT ME TO ALWAYS SHOW THOSE I LOVE HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM AND IF THEY DON'T APPRECIATE IT OR LOVE ME IN RETURN, I SHOULD ALWAYS LET GO FOR LOVE HAS A WAY OF COMING BACK TO YOU.
LOVE HAS TAUGHT ME TO ALWAYS FOLLOW BY HEART.
LOVE HAS TAUGHT ME HOW TO BE PATIENT
LOVE HAS TAUGHT ME NEVER TO TRUST ANYONE 100% FOR THEY CAN ALWAYS LET YOU DOWN
LOVE HAS TAUGHT ME TO ALWAYS SHOW APPRECIATION AND BE KIND
LOVE HAS TAUGHT ME NEVER TO CHEAT.
LOVE HAS TAUGHT ME TO ALWAYS BE MYSELF
Re: What Experience Has Love Thought U by Seun(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2008
Love has taught me that it is nothing but a cruel illusion that motivates us to procreate.
Re: What Experience Has Love Thought U by dequeen(f): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2008
i hv see both side of luv, negative and positive. luv has taught me how 2 live in dis life.

seun hw now which part u dey in ogun state, i just want 2 know.
Re: What Experience Has Love Thought U by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2008
Seun:

Love has taught me that it is nothing but a cruel illusion that motivates us to procreate.

Haba, Seun does it now mean that you own criteria for being lovey dovey is just procreation, hmm, sounds like someone is burning in the flesh

By the way Seun we "Christians" need to conduct a voting exercise over there on the religions thread.

How can be do it and how can we send the result of the voting to you,

Also seun, try and make a provision on nairaland so that there can be one on one chatting by each member of nairaland.
Re: What Experience Has Love Thought U by akwete1: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2008
love is sweet but actually depends on who u are dealing with. If you are cheated, you will hate yourself .
if not love is sweet.
Re: What Experience Has Love Thought U by fabulous10(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2008
not to fall in love with some body still in school. cry
Re: What Experience Has Love Thought U by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2008
Love has thought me to believe in my self. Love has thought me to give and take, be tolerant love has thoughtme to be sharp and most importantly, Love has thought me not to worry about stuff, things usually work themselves out for the best.
Re: What Experience Has Love Thought U by talk2sulta: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2008
@sly
please how can a broken heart be healed in days?

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Stupid Mistakes Men Make Around Girls All The Time - You Simply Can Not Afford / Heartbreak please Help / Where Can I Buy Pheromones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.