Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils (22562 Views)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters / One Dies As Roof Crashes On Pupils, Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
What school is this Again?..

Let me write this shitt Down.

Add this school name to my Pawn Collection

*Save Document As* Right next to my Adina Jewel Videos and Xvideo Links.

Shout out to Ogun State Teaching Staff and School Administration for putting me to sleep later tonight.

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mehnnn! That was gross!
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by LagosBoi2(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
38 virgins out of 300 ss1 girls

Jesu Christi !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
It's so unfair to the girls. Which 'kain' virgi.nity is the principal dipping her putrid, pungent, disgusting, horrific,cursed, disfigured,dirty,imbecilic...*takes a deep breath* hand in their 'stuff' for? Haba! Kai!

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Orpelin: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
dis principal shd spend his remaining life in kirikiri.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by miteolu(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
Just 12% very bad

1 Like

Was Onila one of the 38 virgins or did she Fail the Test too?

3 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
The Principal whole entire hand slipped inside of Onila.

The Biitch Lost her Wristwatch and everything.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Super1759: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: shocked shocked shocked

Is the principal mad ni? How dare her finger those girls in the name of conducting test?

Even my mama who was checking to know if my sisters and I were still virgins didn't deep her finger or hand into us.

That principal had better come clean as to why she did what she did.angry
how didi she do it and what was her result

4 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
Bracelet,Wedding Ring all that, The Whole Shabang,

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dipping of hand inside the girls pu**y is not a true test of virginity, Na the Boyz for d school suppose confirm dat with der joysticks grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: shocked shocked shocked

Is the principal mad ni? How dare her finger those girls in the name of conducting test?

Even my mama who was checking to know if my sisters and I were still virgins didn't deep her finger or hand into us.

That principal had better come clean as to why she did what she did.angry

Freecocoa Momma a damn freak.

Tell us More....

What else she do....
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
That principal is a pervert.who send am message,i bet she has ulterior motives.i can imagine that she must have been dipping her fingers into all the punanis without washing them,scratch her nose while the act is going on and deep that finger into the next girls pussy without wearing gloves.infact if she is not someone with a warped mind,why didnt she just look at the hymen without inserting her finger.all those sick women that like forming holier than thou are the most loose women.what a disgusting act.wonders they say shall never end in nigeria,tomorow now we will hear another disgusting and mind boggling news as usual
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Bryan12(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
Some needs to proofread this thread before typing rubbish.the principal is she not he!!! angry
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by freecocoa(f): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
Super1759: how didi she do it and what was her result
None of your flipping business.
Go figure.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
angryMad principal!!! , imagine! Chooking little 13 year old kids! This life don spoil self! Out of 300 babies in ss1 only 38 claim to be virgins and she didn't write the remaining 262 gurls in the black book?! This. story makes no sense!

2 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
How does a Mother check to see if a Daughter is a Virgin?

Let Uncle Royal Check your Daughters Out.

Ill confirm if that Biitch a Hoee or a Virgin in 32 seconds.

I use my tongue and my nose though...

I don't know what instrument freecocoa Momma use though

Knowing Freecocoa, Probably the End of a Sledgehammer or something.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by billionman: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
My question is, if those that claimed to be virgins and was later discovered not to be (after the "test"wink were to be punished, what will now happen to the other 262 pupils who are not virgins at all? That woman must be up to something. She should be properly investigated.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Emmy9ite(m): 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
Wtf!!!! Such insolence! What a lackluster and lackadaisical attitude. This shouldn't be tolerated, the principal should be arrested and locked for doing this to young girls. She just can't justify herself with any reason.

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Super1759: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: None of your flipping business.
Go figure.
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin don't get it twisted, I I jus wana know other ways of "conducting virginity test"
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
I am wondering what criteria did she use to determine Non-Virgin-Ism

Was it based on How Stink it was?

Was it based on how wide and ranging the Circumference was?...

Was it based on whether she got excited and secreted fluids?

What Kind of Country are you Guys running over there? LoL grin

I rather go to a Nigerian school than an American School....

Because i Rather be Molestedd rather than Being Shot by an Automatic Assault Rifle.

"Mamii can i move to Nigeria Please, These White Kids Crazy...Plus i had fun Inside principal Olufunke office"
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Emmy9ite(m): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: The Principal whole entire hand slipped inside of Onila.

The Biitch Lost her Wristwatch and everything.
am sorry but i can't help but lol grin grin
guy leave them alone na grin

2 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
So 262 students failed a diameter test.....

Amazing.

What about the Women who did not wash their Assses the Night Before?

I bet Principal Yoruba Lady was a wizard with those fingertips.

She probably made 262 biitches drip Juice, While the other 38 laid stoic

Shout out to my Man Antivirus92 for equating Lesbianism/Homosexualism to Terrorism...

I guess you were right Brah!~

That women invaded them hoez insides....Hands dug all up in them Girls.

What a Legendary Principal

I wanna meet this Woman
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by emmxee(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
My problem with you southerners is you think with your thick lips and your broad noses... You lack attitudes. mtcheew
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
Is this Some Tribalism Rant? What the Hell

Where that Come from
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by sholasho(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hell no! No Parent would even allow such test be carried out in that Manner.
Well if this Story is true then the Principal has crossed the line & justice must be made.
As to my Kinda Person, that would be the last thing you will think of doing if tried with me o o!
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by siddiq202(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
Principal, Ajuwon Senior High School, Ajuwon, Ifo Local Government Area, Ogun State, Rev. Olufunke Oladeojobi, has been quizzed by the police for allegedly conducting virginity tests on the pupils.
This thread would have turned to something else, if the principal is a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by dickhardener: 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
Bad idea from the principal. 38 virgins out of 300 15 yr olds. That speaks volume
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
emmxee: My problem with you southerners is you think with your thick lips and your broad noses... You lack attitudes. mtcheew
Southerners did what? Did you misread the OP? How this thing take concern southerners?
Rev. Olufunke Oladeojobi, has been quizzed by the police for allegedly conducting virginity tests on
the pupils.

Is Olufunke a southern name or Yoruba one? He's even a rev! Ewo!!!!!
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by bigcycs: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: I bet some of those Young Women Enjoyed Every Moment of it.

Principal Yoruba Lady pulls her fingers out of Ashley, and there is a thick big white Glob of a Gooey Yuckyuck hanging off of her Finger.....

Yeah Ashley enjoyed that Shitt.

Ashley was visiting the principal office everyday.

Ashley done came three times on that Woman's Fingers.....

"Olufunke..Olufunke Can you Check me again please"....

Ashley a freak, Bussin multiple Orgasmms off getting her Nana examined

Ashley get on out of my Office, i don't have time for this Bullshit

Am gonna die of laughter soon if u don't stop dis already brova... Lol.

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
The 38 Girls were hoez as well

Their boyfriends just had Little Diicks

That's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience) / UNIZIK 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off Marks And Points / Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.