Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils (22696 Views)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters / One Dies As Roof Crashes On Pupils, Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
Baby mama:

You know what I am saying you are just splitting hairs
Most of these girls are violated by grown men
It is a crime
It is immoral
It damages women
You men ought to stop raping women and gang raping women
It's not a sport

You playing ostrich? who said it was okay for grown men to violate them? you know the points i am making, yet you rather play ostrich.
Hypocrisy is normal in Nigeria. whether na goat or grown men slept with them, it still comes down to one thing, MORAL ISSUES.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
What an Awesome Thread
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by oluwaisaac(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
Super1759: just ss1, out of 300 girls, 38 are virgins! Smh

Now! That madam principal's test has been conducted, what is she going to do with the result?
Ha.....what a result.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Walexz02(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: shocked shocked shocked

Is the principal mad ni? How dare her finger those girls in the name of conducting test?

Even my mama who was checking to know if my sisters and I were still virgins didn't deep her finger or hand into us.

That principal had better come clean as to why she did what she did.angry
abeg hw she take do d test?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
AdoreKIZITO: I was among the students who claimed to be virgins.. Because my dad had already checked mind even my anus is still intact.. So, i found it unecessary having another virginity test.

You Anus is still intact?

Your Dad Validated this Ehhh?.....

So what is the criteria used to determine the results of this "virginity" test..That is carried out by local parents, and school principals...?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
I have written before that I believe almost every man is capable of rape
It is like a sport to them

What haven't we heard

They kidnap a girl they ra.pe her
They go to rob a house they ra.pe the women
They meet a girl at a dark spot alone they ra.peher
They are conducting business she is alone they ra.pe her
The boss at the office forces his subordinates and ra.pes them
School teachers rape the pupils
Male coaches ra.pe the girls
Imams and pastors prays for a girl ra.pes them
A girl is thrown in jail,the police ra.pe them
The soldiers go to war,they ra.pe the women
Doctor exams patients,molests and ra.pes some
Fathers and grandpas ra.pe little girls
Uncles and cousins ra.pe little girls when watching them
Undergraduate males capture and ra.pe their school mates
A girl is selling oranges,the.men capture and ra.pe her
Even mad women on the streets are not spared

And many don't even see it as wrong

All men are capable of ra.pe ,normal regular males
Only very few can claim in their lifetime on their dying bed that they haven't.
That is my opinion from the happenings in the world
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
tintingz: you no dey rest. . .haba!

~Royal~ i know its you abeg rest lah. . .konji dey worry you ni? grin

What Up Fam?

The Prophet Muhammad's Chosen One.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by dickhardener: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

And I'm sure you're the ones giving it to them. wink
oh yeah I sure did. I'm not hypocritical and they weren't under duress. If u be man and u know say u don sleep with 15yr old concur to this. No one can see you confess
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
الملكي فوق الله:

The women being Violated is just an Accusation though. Their is no factual proof of that.

The only person committing a violation in the story of any factual evidence is the Principal.

How did this become a discussion about men rapping women?

Kandiikane!!! angry See what you have done.

Lady you are making way too many assumptions.

Firstly, There is no proof they were violated...

Secondly,...There is no proof they had sexxx with "men"

Lastly....There is not even proof they had sexx to begin with...This principal and her staff could be completely crazy, who may possibly have a criteria not consistent with an actual medicinal one

When I wrote I was not thinking about these girls in general, I'm talking about African girls in general.

It's different abroad because there are laws in place which can fish out older men who are sleeping with young teens but in africa, it's rare because everyone is mute about it.

It's only when the person is grown up and they tell you how they got abused by their family friend, the neighbour in the compound, uncle, granddad etc that you realise how big the actual number is.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
I suspect Baby Mama may be a former Molestationn Victim, It would be wise to just leave her alone.

Her comments seem bizarre and Irrational

However there is some truth to some of the Insanity.

A non Victim would not have engaged in that pool of font she just splashed across the screen.

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

1. Puberty is the time kids experiment with themselves, even if they get fingered by their fellow female mates. It's nature, it happens. That's when they come to terms and realise their sexuality.

2. Getting fingered by your fellow mates doesn't mean you aren't a v!rgin. You can only be disv!rgined if you have intercourse with an erect pen!s.

3. Majority of young teens in africa actually have their first intercourse with someone over the age of 18.

They may not come screaming out r.ape, r.ape because they've been manipulated by these grown adults. These are young children growing up and their minds are not yet fully formed. Now, tell me who should know best the 13year old or the 24year old? Who should be thinking about the moral implication when they are nyashing? The 13year old or the 24year old?

1: Experimenting can only occur when there are no moral standards to keep you straight.
2: You can get deflowered by alot of things and not just an er.ect penis, you're a woman, stop lying!
3: What makes you think this is true? do you go about with them? we know how kids do daddy and mommy when parents leave for work or are not around.

You are only throwing assumptions up and down the air, most of these girls end up losing their virginity during "experimentation" and alot of things are used during these period, a d..ick is not the only thing that penetrates girls~!

The useless men around too add to it which still comes down to moral issues, then the parents expecting others to watch over their kids for them while they go out chasing money here and there!

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
Kandii I feel what you were saying.

Baby Mama just took what you said, and Ran with it about 200 meters to another planet of insanity.

That's all

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
dick hardener: oh yeah I sure did. I'm not hypocritical and they weren't under duress. If u be man and u know say u don sleep with 15yr old concur to this. No one can see you confess

They won't concur because they are bloody hypocrites.

They speak of morals when they haven't looked in the mirror.

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Cupidkc(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

You playing ostrich? who said it was okay for grown men to violate them? you know the points i am making, yet you rather play ostrich.
Hypocrisy is normal in Nigeria. whether na goat or grown men slept with them, it still comes down to one thing, MORAL ISSUES.
On point!
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Troll: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
Wow! Out Of About 300 Female Students Only About 38 Are Virgins!? shocked
OMG! shocked
Oh Well I Guess Only Babies Are Virgins undecided
Afterall I Was "Disvirgined" In Secondary School After Bouts Of Sex With A Few Of My Colleagues And My Econs Teacher...Hmmm I Can't Deny That Perfume Of Hers Got Me Attracted To Her Constantly grin

...Talk Of Sex Education lipsrsealed
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by BetaThings: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Thank God the principal is a reverend. Pages would have run to 20 and I would have learnt many new things about Islam
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Adorekizito wrote a comment saying she was one of the virgin students.....

And That her father already checked her nana and her anus so she didn't need to be rechecked...

It's almost like i am the only one who saw that comment.

Her display pic seems to be consistent with that of a very young girl

I believe her

Too bad she left.

I wanted to know more.

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kabaka1: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
This principal is clearly a lesbo pervert who is just using d virginity test excuse 2 sexually exploit these young girls for her own satisfaction, but I hope she gets scroll wrath of the law as this is clearly a sexual assault crime.
I don't know how serious d police de about this case, but this is a serious situation as all those girls that the so-called virginity test were performed on thru forceful insertion of d principal's hand are psychologically scared for life and those kids surely need the immediate attention of a psychological/psychiatric therapist to alleviate d psychological trauma that they face as a result of this awful experience
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by tintingz(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
الملكي فوق الله:

What Up Fam?

The Prophet Muhammad's Chosen One.
lol. . .i see how your dikc yawn for young virgin gals thats why you just the only one posting crapis on this thread

well am goodie...hope ya fingers are not shaking for dippings tongue cuz i see how you ramping around like 'Crazy One' grin abeg go rest and let read meaniful post like baby mama anti-men crusader grin tongue
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by dickhardener: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

They won't concur because they are bloody hypocrites.

They speak of morals when they haven't looked in the mirror.
I seem to agree with you on this. After hopping around with string of girls like a toad I eventually settled for a virgin who's hyper submissive. So I think I am very guilty on this one.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
kabaka1: This principal is clearly a lesbo pervert who is just using d virginity test excuse 2 sexually exploit these young girls for her own satisfaction, but I hope she gets scroll wrath of the law as this is clearly a sexual assault crime.
I don't know how serious d police de about this case, but this is a serious situation as all those girls that the so-called virginity test were performed on thru forceful insertion of d principal's hand are psychologically scared for life and those kids surely need the immediate attention of a psychological/psychiatric therapist to alleviate d psychological trauma that they face as a result of this awful experience

Lmfao@the Principal is clearly a Lesbo Pervert.....
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by BetaThings: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
Paxchal:
Southerners did what? Did you misread the OP? How this thing take concern southerners?

Is Olufunke a southern name or Yoruba one? He's even a rev! Ewo!!!!!

All of you Christians are hypocrites
If a Ruqaya from Kebbi did this, we would have been talking about Islam
It is done by a Reverend, you are talking tribalism
The SW is defending now; tomorrow it could be SE; but you guys never remember religion when things like this happen
Face it - your religion likes double standard.

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
AdoreKIZITO: I was among the students who claimed to be virgins.. Because my dad had already checked mind even my anus is still intact.. So, i found it unecessary having another virginity test.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
tintingz: lol. . .i see how your dickk yawn for young virgin gals thats why you just the only one posting crapis on this thread

well am goodie...hope ya fingers are not shaking for dippings :p cuz i see how you ramping around like 'Crazy One' grin abeg go rest and let read meaniful post like baby mama anti-men crusader grin tongue

TingTingz you a Funny Man for an Islamic Pawn LoL

Baby Mama is really on her Anti Male Crusade Warrior Swag Most Definitely at the Moment.

tintingz: hope ya fingers are not shaking for dippings

shocked
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kabaka1: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
Baby mama: This is the same part of the nation where 80% of girls are ra.ped by the age of 18 according to a survey but this eediotic woman is violating little girls in the name of virginity tests and celebrating her finge.ring.
How barbaric
This is the type that will carry scissors and do genital mutilation in the name of female circumcision
She should have been given the aluu treatment by the children and their parents

If I were a parent there I would make sure she was arrested and charged for sexual abuse

True word. This is really serious this woman should face law's cruel hammer for traumatizing and psychologically scaring these kids for life.
Naija should wake up n start dealing with this kind of situation. It is SERIOUS!
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by SisiKill1: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
11 yrs old girl raped by 5 boys, instead of condemning it, y'all kept screaming Calabar girl, Calabar girl.

Now this one. ...girls getting violated by a demented principal, all you can say is it's Christian.

You people should keep using religion and tribe to distance yourself from the horrors of child abuse. ..hopefully it never hits close to home and you won't have to be shocked out of your safe cocoon.

And the idiotic gasps of shock about just 38 girls being virgins? Seriously are you people for real? Is this not a country where the neighborhood uncle can sleep with a 11yrs old and get away with it? Where teachers can use their positions to get into little girls' pants? A country where there is no justice for the victimized? I am starting to think there must be something in the water that makes denial an easy juice to chug down. undecided
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by tintingz(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
BetaThings: Thank God the principal is a reverend. Pages would have run to 20 and I would have learnt many new things about Islam
lol grin
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sisi_Kill: 11 yrs old girl raped by 5 boys, instead of condemning it, y'all kept screaming Calabar girl, Calabar girl.

Now this one. ...girls getting violated by a demented principal, all you can say is it's Christian.

You people should keep using religion and tribe to distance yourself from the horrors of child abuse. ..hopefully it never hits close to him and you won't have to be shocked out of your safe cocoon.

And the idiotic gasps of shock about just 38 girls being virgins? Seriously are you people for real? Is this not a country where the neighborhood uncle can sleep with a 11yrs old and get away with it? Where teachers can use their positions to get into little girls' pants? A country where there is no justice for the victimized? I am starting to think there must be something in the water that makes denial an easy juice to chug down. undecided

smiley
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Summary? SOCIETY WHERE MORAL IS ONLY SEEN IN THE DICTIONARY AND NOT IN ACT OR SPEECH.

So what's the essence of religious houses again?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

1: Experimenting can only occur when there are no moral standards to keep you straight.
2: You can get deflowered by alot of things and not just an er.ect penis, you're a woman, stop lying!
3: What makes you think this is true? do you go about with them? we know how kids do daddy and mommy when parents leave for work or are not around.

You are only throwing assumptions up and down the air, most of these girls end up losing their virginity during "experimentation" and alot of things are used during these period, a d..ick is not the only thing that penetrates girls~!

The useless men around too add to it which still comes down to moral issues, then the parents expecting others to watch over their kids for them while they go out chasing money here and there!

This just shows how simple your mind is.

I'm a woman and you are here telling me what defines a v!rgin? Are you ok? So, if you break your hymen during a horseride, you're not a v!rgin anymore? Or let's say you were born without a hymen, that means you're not a v!rgin. Seriously, please, unless you are educated on the hymen and vag!na, do not argue with me on this matter. Again, unless you have had sexua.l intercourse with an erect pen!s, you are a virg!n. It's because of many people's lack of education on this subject that's why many women have been stoned to death unnecessarily because there was no blood on the sheet.

Your first line defies the laws of nature because as humans, unless you are made up of stone then there is no way in hell as a teenager growing up you've never touched yourself.

Regarding number 3: stop being ignorant and come out of your hole, look around you. Go ask every single woman you meet when they lost their v!rginity, ask them who did they lose it to. Again, stop being ignorant. You guys chat so much shyt about morals when many young kids are there being abused by maids, gateman, family members, neighbours, sugarparents etc.

Also, you talk of morals when Africans don't even adhere to their conscience. Parents will give away their children to men older than their fathers. Instead of parents taking action against the neighbour who impregnated their child, they'll just send her packing to get married.

I am not throwing up assumptions, it is facts. Don't be ignorant.

I'm certainly sure many people can relate with what I've written, especially women.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kabaka1: 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
Baby mama: Rev. Olufunke Oladeojobi

She is a reverend o
I wonder what type of church

Is she a married Rev? If not then she's an underground lesbo n pedophile
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by tintingz(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
الملكي فوق الله:

TingTingz you a Funny Man for an Islamic Pawn LoL

Baby Mama is really on her Anti Male Crusade Warrior Swag Most Definitely at the Moment.

shocked
Islamic pawn? Lol grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? / UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni / Hijab Now Allowed In Lagos Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.