Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Would You Be Willing Tolay Down Your Life To Saveyour Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Be Willing Tolay Down Your Life To Saveyour Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (587 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / 10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend or Boyfriend <PIX> / Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Be Willing Tolay Down Your Life To Saveyour Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Solutionway: 7:52am On Dec 19, 2012
i came accross dis airticle online nd decided to share dis airticle @ nairaland

nw d big question is ?

Would You Be Willing To Lay
Down Your Life To Save Your
Girlfriend Or Boyfriend ?

Share ur Point of view

http://9jahomeland.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=363
Re: Would You Be Willing Tolay Down Your Life To Saveyour Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Akshow: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2012
Maka why?
Re: Would You Be Willing Tolay Down Your Life To Saveyour Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Paulipopor: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2012
Yes i would because love is blind. kiss
Re: Would You Be Willing Tolay Down Your Life To Saveyour Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2012
No cos we are not even married yet
Re: Would You Be Willing Tolay Down Your Life To Saveyour Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by bldtaiwo(f): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2012
Love used to be blind. but now love has d sharpest sight. So therefore, I CAN NOT tongue tongue
Re: Would You Be Willing Tolay Down Your Life To Saveyour Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by lecturerdabo(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2012
that's why it's called LOVE kiss kiss kiss

But

It must be layed on a marble not less than 500 million in dollars grin
Re: Would You Be Willing Tolay Down Your Life To Saveyour Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by pwiz(m): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2012
Mr OP, you don't even need to ask this kind question from inception... 99% will say no including me.
Re: Would You Be Willing Tolay Down Your Life To Saveyour Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by elrony(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
OP yhu must be a LEARNER!

(1) (Reply)

The Laughing Child. / How Do I Create A Thread In Romance Section / Does Love Fluctuate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.