Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (5413 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by 2sexy(m): 1:38am On Sep 22, 2009
well my ex fell in love with me because of my voice when i sang end of the road.there are other thing but this is just one of them. what about you?
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by Kunbee: 1:47am On Sep 22, 2009
Cos i felt like tongue
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by kellorah: 1:59am On Sep 22, 2009
Too numerous to mention but his sense of humour is @ the top of the list.
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by HarryPotter1(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2009
Gosh! a lot of things men.but the most thing dat drives me crazy about her is her loving and caring character.she is just the best thing dat eva happened 2 me.
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by patwhizkid(f): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2009
. . .bkuz he iz LOADED i.e. he haz REAL CASH!
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by CrazyMan(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2009
Because I had no other option.
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by lonelypal(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2009
hmnnn fallin in luv?, A down-to-earth nature, angelic voice and smiles are what drives me crazy bout a woman.   smiley
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by iice(f): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2009
Why else if not because he's mad grin
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by Secretz(f): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2009
Because he's a playah. . . and those girls are falling on their chins,whilst he holds mine up. . . . kiss tongue
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by nana(f): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2009
See these love-struck children! grin
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2009
let me think , grin
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by follypimpi(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2009
Cos she stands out amongst other Kokolettes
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by Ben13: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2009
she's got great B00Bz
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by ndigbo: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2009
She is completely down to earth. She just like a mother
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by henryhemon(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2009
Because she is very sincere.
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by eyonigger(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2009
Because she is really really crazy, gots lots of drama that spices up the relationship, Romantic and she is damn pwetty.
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by olelle: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
A very important question. One needs to really assess what is really the foundation of his/her relationship. Jesus gave a parable of a man who built his house upon a rock. If one lays the foundation on beauty, dress, smiles etc, that relationship has a more probable chance of not surviviing. For a relationship to last, one must admires the true godliness of a person and that must be the top of the list. Please don't get me wrong. Other things like beauty of face, dress etc, can come below in the list.
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by TheSeeker(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2009
Because she's the best woman in the world. When I mean the best, I mean the very best in the world.
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by 2sexy(m): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2009
what else?
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by africhika(f): 1:27am On Sep 24, 2009
hmmm, becuz he was always thinking of me
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by Kunbee: 1:27am On Sep 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

Because she's the best woman in the world. When I mean the best, I mean the very best in the world.

Boring cool
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by r231(m): 1:40am On Sep 24, 2009
patwhizkid:

. . .bkuz he iz LOADED i.e. he haz REAL CASH!

grin
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by MusicalGal: 1:51am On Sep 24, 2009
i fell in love with my ex because he saw me for who i really am not another pretty face but, me Elle , he makes me laugh he makes me smile and he makes my heart skip a beat , when i cry he is my shoulder to lean on , & all that mushy stuff grin
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by MayorKing1(m): 3:48am On Sep 24, 2009
love sha!!!! iif ii`m gonna then, she must be YOUNG SEXY and INTELLIGENT, simply cute too,

Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by CrudeOil2(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2009
you just keep posting your stupid pictures all over the place, are you crazy?
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by TheSeeker(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2009
Kunbee:

Boring cool
Your sister didn't want me publicizing her, so I decided to put it pathy.
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
ehmmm, lets see. he speaks well, he is smart, well he has to he is a computer programmer. and he is adorable
@the seeker: really, boring. even ur mum is the best. there must be something distinct about her other than simply the best.
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by omega25red(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
because she gets me
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by MayorKing1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2009
@ crude oil, wuz d bone of contention with that comment right after d picture, cos i saw your comment right after my picture, its a social site though and therez room for attachment of pictures if u sooo choose, stop being a HATER dude, GROW, who at thou?

Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by Kunbee: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Your sister didn't want me publicizing her, so I decided to put it pathy.

I dont have a sister undecided

@mayor king chei oga u get big head
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by Sauron1: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2009
2sexy:

well my ex fell in love with me because of my voice when i sang end of the road.there are other thing but this is just one of them. what about you?

She fell in love with you because you sang "End Of The Road"?? grin grin grin grin
Trust me, she will fall for the next dude that sings R.Kelly's "If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time".
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by follypimpi(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

She fell in love with you because you sang "End Of The Road"?? grin grin grin grin
Trust me, she will fall for the next dude that sings R.Kelly's "If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time".

U don kolo gba be ! grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Your Girlfriend Actually Wants For Her Birthday / Photo: How To Make A Man happy Versus How To Make A Woman Happy / I Am Bored, I Need New Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.