Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,462 members, 7,770,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:51 AM

Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) (21602 Views)

Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by honiye(m): 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
let me just reply......
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by nikkyshyne(f): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
EPIC!
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by RichDad1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
Looks like a pre-arranged stuff to me sha. Btw, who who filmed the incident?

1 Like

Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by aybim: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
haaa....this bird naa bussiness oooo..if na naija he for make kidnapping easy ooo.......na nkan be angry
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by 3kay945(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
mchenry: I'm guessing the eagle didn't get a good grip because of the baby's jacket.

I doubt it can carry that weight..thats why the baby dropped.
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by Leadn(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
Zeddicus:
I have never read any meaningful post from you on this forum. Always dropping meaningless one-liners. You are just more concerned with marketing your webpage.
In case you don't know, no serious minded individual will want to click on your link.
Thank you.
*His post was hidden, Good Riddance..*

Exactly!
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by vallycan: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
Wat a lucky baby! U wud av bin a lucky beef of d super eagle,next time learn to scare d eagle wen it comz, tiklin:
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by GentleNaaz(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
D eagle needs a maid/ house boy
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by esuafraid: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
Does it mean that chicken are tasteless 2 eagles dats why its hunting 4 babies....mothers beware and keep ur babies away 4rm eagles..
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by airmark(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Prodigee: Americans and Strange things!

So montreal na americans domain? undecided
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by Virick(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
This looks fake. Eagle too big, is it not? Carrying a heavy weight, wings should be flapping, not attempting to glide. I conjecture though.
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by KingPradas(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
blacksta: fake

Your blind?
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by Dibangoking(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
cheesy ;DIf this had happened in naija the next thing we hear is "people in the village are not smiling"
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by chreldb(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
SlyIg: And who video d eagle right from the sky. I believe d story but that video seems fake to me sha.

I don't think the video is fake. If you watch it again you wil observe that the cameraman started running spontaneously towards where the incident happened at which point the camera was pointed @ the ground and you can clearly see his shadow. Methinks it was just a marvelous coincidence of nature cought on camera that involved a human being but luckily did not end up becoming a sad and unfortunate tale. Meanwhile that eagles get mind oo. Its greed wanted to make it chop a whole human being. Nawa o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by neneblazing95(f): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
Choi!shey na xo d baby small reach?d weight of d babi mst av realy tied it dwn..parents also nidz tew b conscious of deir kidz!
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by blank(f): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
The person that shot the video was doing a personal documentary on golden eagles as it was his hobby. He was just lucky to be there videoing at that time.
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by Prodigee: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
airmark:

So montreal na americans domain? undecided
Ask google!
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by Parddie: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
The child was too heavy for the eagle period. The eagle is a very swift bird and from the video you will see that the bird had all the time to gain height but was impeded by the child's weight.
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by OMITAF: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dopefiend: Nw Y'all cnt blame d eagle grin grin it ws jst tryin to move on to 'bigger' tins
SMH
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by gbadexy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
ceejay80s: Haba, the eagle big pass motor car? Abi no be this same eagle wey i know, abi u mean SUPER EAGLES
You know hawks in nigeria and they weigh about 3 kg.
Eagles are much bigger and the golden eagle can weigh up to 10kg and carries monkies, rabbits and even small deers not small chicks.
The eagle deliberately dropped the baby to enable it fly away faster, their grip is ten times that of human! Google it.
Courtesy of informative national geographic rather than stations on kardashians. wink
ceejay80s: Haba, the eagle big pass motor car? Abi no be this same eagle wey i know, abi u mean SUPER EAGLES
You know hawks in nigeria and they weigh about 3 kg.
Eagles are much bigger and the golden eagle can weigh up to 10kg and carries monkies, rabbits and even small deers not small chicks.
The eagle deliberately dropped the baby to enable it fly away faster, their grip is ten times that of human! Google it.
Courtesy of informative national geographic rather than stations on kardashians.
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by Lucasbalo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
Wow , that's scary.

1 Like

Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
this eagle must be good for this christmas, instead of buying tasteless fowls, make i go use my dogs as bait

1 Like

Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by delors(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
This actually happens in Brazil alot...the eagle dropped it because of the baby's weight not because of the chase.
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by delors(m): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lucasbalo: Wow , that's scary.
Very...the eagle dropped the baby becos of the weight....
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
This Is why I love chubby kids, their weights always come in handy grin grin
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by wawaboy1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
This one na winch. Eagle ko
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by Builder: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
outrage: Omo! This your title get as e be!

This wouldn't have happend if the father had a gun!

Einstein. what if the dad shots the boy out of desperation
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by SamMilla1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Must be a flying eagle's winger or striker.
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by lumideezle(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
Choi make the eagle come carry me na... when we land i go turn around use am 4 BBQ grin
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by vanminister: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
THE BABY SHOULD PLAY FOR THE SUPER EAGLES ONE DAY!
Re: Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) by vanminister: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
ANGELS ON GUARD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village / Which Is More Nutitional? Ogi Or Dry Canned Cereal? / Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.