Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

How To Have Fun On A Road Trip - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Have Fun On A Road Trip (6775 Views)

Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. / My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! / The Longest Road Trip You've Driven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Have Fun On A Road Trip by hardbody: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Thanks for the reminders. I always apply most of the points stated. Infect, as a matter of course, in the past couple of years, I have perfected the strategy of sleeping in a hotel at Asaba and passing through onitsha early next day to avoid the unpleasant traffic situation. As I type, I am in my hotel room, I stopped to buy another tyre as I got into asaba from just before ore with my spare. I drive for that long visit very prepared for all manner of eventualities.

1 Like

Re: How To Have Fun On A Road Trip by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
manneger: Pls all these long post eehh....that don't make meaning

That short opening thread? If you call this long, how on earth did you get through your education (assuming you are, of course)? And if you feel it doesn't make sense, then you shouldn't be here.

1 Like

Re: How To Have Fun On A Road Trip by MrHim(m): 1:45am On Dec 24, 2012
Most importantly, don't forget to carry your glock or berrata

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troublesome Camry And Vibration / Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? / How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.