Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love (6696 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by dlight1(m): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2012
I think in my own opinion that we seem to be giving too much emphasis on sex and it's rather too shocking that when a guy and a lady are in a relationship just after a few months expection for sex begins to permeate their minds. Girls particularly feel disturbed and unsettled if their boyfriend don't ask for sex which I feel should be appreciated
Chastity before marriage does not only have spiritual blessing but makes couples to be able to build trust, love and a strong relationship without deceit and infidelity

1 Like

Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 20, 2012
d light: Girls particularly feel disturbed and unsettled if their boyfriend don't ask for sex which I feel should be appreciated
That's my best bit grin... 190?
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by 190theclown: 12:46am On Dec 20, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 20, 2012
The answer is NO. You can get sex anywhere..but love is a 'scarce commodity'
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by greatgod2012(f): 2:08am On Dec 20, 2012
For an upright and well-brought up lady, NO is d answer.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 20, 2012
greatgod2012: For an upright and well-brought up lady, NO is d answer.
I love this..
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by SIRcumalot: 3:15am On Dec 20, 2012
Of course it is if u say otherwise you are a prude
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by Mynd44: 4:46am On Dec 20, 2012
^^
Smh
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by k2039: 5:38am On Dec 20, 2012
greatgod2012: For an upright and well-brought up lady, NO is d answer.
Too bad, we just have a handful of them left in this present generation
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by k2039: 5:40am On Dec 20, 2012
acidosis™:
The answer is NO. You can get sex anywhere..but love is a 'scarce commodity'
Demand is greater than supply, definitely what this means is that most people wont get true love, too bad for my generation.
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by Mynd44: 6:04am On Dec 20, 2012
^^
Your generation? It has always been like this

1 Like

Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by ITbomb(m): 6:59am On Dec 20, 2012
Yes
Unfortunately , sex has been overrated
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by k2039: 7:13am On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Your generation? It has always been like this
Next time learn to quote me directly because it just might get lost in transit, I only saw this because I was following your posts.

On matters arising, it was better during the earlier generations, virginity was rated then, women were more decent then but now reverse is the case.
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by Mynd44: 7:17am On Dec 20, 2012
k2039:
Next time learn to quote me directly because it just might get lost in transit, I only saw this because I was following your posts.

On matters arising, it was better during the earlier generations, virginity was rated then, women were more decent then but now reverse is the case.
You prefer this then right?

Virginity was rated then but and decency was high but pray tell who defines decency?

Virginity is no proof of decency dude I gave seen virgins who I will rather remain single than marry
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by k2039: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
You prefer this then right?

Virginity was rated then but and decency was high but pray tell who defines decency?

Virginity is no proof of decency dude I gave seen virgins who I will rather remain single than marry

We will only derail this thread, frankly I disagree with you.

Your assumption on virginity as it not being a proof for decency is only valid for this present generation.

Immorality is tending towards a downward spiral, technology has made things worse, so think about it, at a point in the spectrum morality was higher though not necessarily 100%, we will always have bad eggs just as we still have some good eggs now.

Mynd, dont quote me, that's derailing.
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by Smooyis(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2012
Sex is no love at all. Your worst enemy could be dat mama you dig and grind everyday!
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by Mynd44: 7:27am On Dec 20, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by omotola1(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2012
Sex again?
Can‘t we have some other topics?
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by pawn89(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2012
sex is really no proof of love but the society we find ourselves this days gives the idea of "if no sex, then there isn't any way forward" and couple with the fact that marriageable men are scarce commodity, every lady might wanna give in just to secure her own even though in reality sex is no form of assurance that the guy will get to the alter with u.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by dmcdad: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2012
[b]It is no way to prove that someone loves you.. Like I would always highlight, sex is over-rated and the earlier a lot of people realize that, the better for them. The best thing is to be in a relationship without sex. I think it helps in making the both of you long for each other more, and it would also help to illumine the desire for each other more..

The problem with this is the fact that, in our world of today, trust is lacking. A guy will find it hard to believe his gurl is not sharing her punny outside if he's not tasting it himself. He feels; if i don't! someone else will. I think that is the more reason why most guys put up relentless efforts to make sure sex is involved in their relationship. On the other hand, gurlz of today find it hard to stay without sex too, and thereby compelling their boyfriends to make sex a priority in their relationship.

In any case, I think sex should be relegated to the background as there is need for better and salient things to lead the way for a relationship...[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by dmcdad: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2012
pawn89: sex is really no proof of love but the society we find ourselves this days gives the idea of "if no sex, then there isn't any way forward" and couple with the fact that marriageable men are scarce commodity, every lady might wanna give in just to secure her own even though in reality sex is no form of assurance that the guy will get to the alter with u.

You are right
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2012
IMO, it strengthens a relationship but it shouldn't be based or started on it de novo. so, in a way, pple can prove your love for your partner in different ways and sexx is the one of the logical ways
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by greedie1(f): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2012
sex is not proof of love but it could be a show of love..... however d greatest show of love is to love according to d dictates of the holy book and refuse to give in to the urge to show love carnally.
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by frank317: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2012
sex is not a proof of love

sex is not a proof of anything. it is just want people do to enjoy themselves and have fun, only that we just think it should be basically for lovers or married couples or whatever
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by shizzle11(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
I have asked this severally and I will ask again:

WHY GO INTO A RELATIONSHIP IF Ɣ☺ΰ DON'T WANT SEX? IF Ɣ☺ΰ DON'T WANT SEX THEN fVCKING STAY OUT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP, KAPISH!

SEX IS A DETERMINANT OF LOVE.
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by shizzle11(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
gree-die:
sex is not proof of love but it could be a show of love..... however d greatest show of love is to love according to d dictates of the holy book and refuse to give in to the urge to show love carnally.

Babe leave †ђξ Holy book out of this joor!
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by dmcdad: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
shizzle11: I have asked this severally and I will ask again:

WHY GO INTO A RELATIONSHIP IF Ɣ☺ΰ DON'T WANT SEX? IF Ɣ☺ΰ DON'T WANT SEX THEN fVCKING STAY OUT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP, KAPISH!

SEX IS A DETERMINANT OF LOVE.

Are you saying sex and relationship are synonymous?
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by greedie1(f): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
shizzle11:

Babe leave †ђξ Holy book out of this joor!
ok
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by P4VS20: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
dmcdad:

Are you saying sex and relationship are synonymous?

i am shocked dmcdad about what the shizz or watever dude said. how can someone think that sex is the determinant of love. does that mean prostitutes are always in love with different men everyday?. i thought alll the babies were grown now.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by P4VS20: 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
gree-die:

ok

dont leave the Holy book out of anything thing oh. lol
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by dmcdad: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
P4VS20:

i am shocked dmcdad about what the shizz or watever dude said. how can someone think that sex is the determinant of love. does that mean prostitutes are always in love with different men everyday?. i thought alll the babies were grown now.

That guy is lame...
Re: Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love by greedie1(f): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
P4VS20:

dont leave the Holy book out of anything thing oh. lol
ok smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) / Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. / The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.