Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? (1547 Views)

Easy Ways To Say I Love You To Your Partner..without Ultering It From Your Mouth / How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by OCTAVO: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
It happened that she needed (just) a kidney within 7 days, her husband‘s tissues were tested and he was a perfect match. But he couldn‘t donate one of his kidneys (he said he was afraid of death).
Eventually, her younger sister gave up her kidney.
Obviously, blood is truely thicker than water.
She‘s now finding it very difficult to love her husband.
Can you donate your kidney to your partner without any second thought?
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by KINGwax(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
Wow!
U mean for my motunrayo?
Sure i will. She's d most wonderful sweet heart av eva met. Plus, she wld av donated hers. Biliv me. Evn if i won't marry her.

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
Sure I can, only if he's deserving of it.
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by vivianc(f): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
Yes.
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by larrymoore(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
When l get to dat bridge, l will see how to cross it.
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by Mynd44: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
YES!!!!!
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by dlight1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
why not? circumstances that demand for such things help to prove a true love. Love is supposed to be a practical thing and not just the words of mouth, it surpasses emotional drive and sexual urge. I will gladly donate more than a kidney to the one I love and who truly loves me. True love is about making sacrifices for one another and seeking the benefit of each other

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by omega25red(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
if she needed a kidney, she should have had a her family checked out first anyway. The husband should feel bad though because he was willing to let her die because he is scared of the unknown.

I would tell her to have her family checked first and i would be last resort.
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by drnoel: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hehehe people talking don't know what they are saying. Donating s kidney na beans. Besides, u could die on the table during the surgery. No to talk of the two Weeks pain that one endures, and the chance of having hypotension as a repercussion of living with one kidney. Or the constant drinking of fluids just to keep hydrated, cos if u don't u shut down ur only healthy kidney, something u didn't have to do when u had one. Cos u have to drink at least 3 litres of water. Don't think 3 litres is small till u start drinking and I bet u, u won't drink more than 1 litre. U people don't know what u are talking about. If only u knew, u would rather say amoda thing. Donating a kidney is not beans.
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by OCTAVO: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
^^Thanks for the thorough explanation. So can you donate yours? At least for the sake of love.
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by dopeJemi: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
Yeah sure

Buh after av Repented

Btw! Where z everybody

D Romance section z dry n boring 2day oh
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
sure, when she's at a point of no return undecided
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by KateSpade(f): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
yes
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by simdam500(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
Not unless she's married to me
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
My faithful husband... Yes! Some one else who isn't faithful... They can jus pull the plug and save the electricity grin
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by omotola1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
YES! I can do it, but probably after 2nd thought.
Most guys here are like they can do it at the snap of a finger? Puleeaaase let‘s be realistic jare, you think it‘s that easy?

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by omotola1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
dopeJemi: D Romance section z dry n boring 2day oh
Not only today, but this week. Even threads on FP are just between 1 & 2 pages since morning.
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by drnoel: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
OCTAVO: ^^Thanks for the thorough explanation. So can you donate yours? At least for the sake of love.
have been there, have done that....
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
Girlfriend, fck no!
Wife, hell yea!
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by OCTAVO: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
mondi_cheeks: My faithful husband... Yes! Some one else who isn't faithful... They can jus pull the plug and save the electricity grin
If someone else aint faithful to you, you mean they deserve to die?
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by OCTAVO: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
drnoel:
have been there, have done that....
Wow... Dat‘s so sweet!
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
OCTAVO:
If someone else aint faithful to you, you mean they deserve to die?
no I just said the electricity is worth saving instead
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by OCTAVO: 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
d light: why not? circumstances that demand for such things help to prove a true love. Love is supposed to be a practical thing and not just the words of mouth, it surpasses emotional drive and sexual urge. I will gladly donate more than a kidney to the one I love and who truly loves me. True love is about making sacrifices for one another and seeking the benefit of each other
Hope you know donating more than a kidney (your two kidneys) means death?

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by OCTAVO: 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
mondi_cheeks: no I just said the electricity is worth saving instead
Hmmmmn
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by chyket(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
I will happily donate my kidney to my wife
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by bukit05(f): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
Husband: YES, boy friend: mba I can't

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by omotola1(m): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2012
omega25red: if she needed a kidney, she should have had a her family checked out first anyway. The husband should feel bad though because he was willing to let her die because he is scared of the unknown.

I would tell her to have her family checked first and i would be last resort.
Bros u take style wicked o.
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by tintingz(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2012
i will ask God first...then proceed
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by slimchi2k2(m): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2012
Mynd_44: YES!!!!!
easy to say yes but.........the person can still turn against u after all u should know that
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by slimchi2k2(m): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2012
vivian chinaza: Yes.
easy to say yes but.........the person can still turn against u after all u should know that
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by OCTAVO: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2012
tintingz: i will ask God first...then proceed
Is it everything that you must ask God?
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by slimchi2k2(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2012
OCTAVO:
Is it everything that you must ask God?
ask is allowed but how many people hear from GOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Women From Men / Have You Ever Faked Your Love For Someone? / Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.