Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? (2168 Views)

Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? / Easy Ways To Say I Love You To Your Partner..without Ultering It From Your Mouth / Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Fellow nairalanders how long can u stay away from your partner without any form of contact (physical/calls/texts/emails)! Day two and counting( I feel lik am gonna be sick).
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Tallesty1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
What for?
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tallesty1: What for?
. Having a fight n nobody wants to talk
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by ERCROSS(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
it depends...
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by MizMyColi(f): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Well considering what I'd bring to the table, having a partner who maintains little or no contact is a sure fire way to give the relationship a break or part ways as the case may be.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Tallesty1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
marinel: . Having a fight n nobody wants to talk
Pride kills faster than a combination of ISIS and boko-haram.

Call him and apologise then when the bloood is calm you can tell him where he is wrong and how much you dislike what he did. He thinks you don't care not knowing that you are dying inside. Apologise if you value the r/shp else you will lose him to someone else.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Ezedon(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
I cant stay a day without contacting my Angel even when we are quarrelling
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by vizkiz: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
#mindless behaviour

My girl, my girl she loves me, i know am on her mind even when we don't speak wink
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by chidekings(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
just like my good frnd always says "to be human is beautiful....to be perfect is boring.number one killer of all relationship is EGO
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Theben(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi: Well considering what I'd bring to the table, having a partner who maintains little or no contact is a sure fire way to give the relationship a break or part ways as the case may be.
You must have broken so many hearts and abandoned some other friends too. lol

op i'm not the type that keep in touch with people. I make friends easily and lose them easily too. Relationship isn't different. So i can stay comfortably without my partner for a whole year. Infact the longer it takes to contact her, the more i get used to life without her.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by MizMyColi(f): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Theben:
You must have broken so many hearts and abandoned some other friends too. lol

op i'm not the type that keep in touch with people. I make friends easily and lose them easily too. Relationship isn't different. So i can stay comfortably without my partner for a whole year. Infact the longer it takes to contact her, the more i get used to life without her.

You didn't know?

Where there's no communication, no information.
No information, No understanding.
No Understanding, No Trust.
No Trust, No LOVE.
That's a very wrong impression of me you've got.
wink

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by ideology(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

You didn't know?

No Understanding, No Love.

wink

may I, after no understanding, add no trust, before no love
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by MizMyColi(f): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
ideology: may I, after no understanding, add no trust, before no love
Thanks Dear, for the correction. I knew one key point was missing

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Annancy(f): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hmmmm,likewise me
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
marinel: Fellow nairalanders how long can u stay away from your partner without any form of contact (physical/calls/texts/emails)! Day two and counting( I feel lik am gonna be sick).
As long as i have my Dil-do with me tongue
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
...i dont like keeping malice or bottling my emotions for too long...so,i cant quarrel with my bf for more dan 24 hrs.....its not possible...even if he doesnt call,i ll call him n speak my mindt...den we ll settle it amicably...if u knw u love him n willing to keep as urs...i think u shud call him....
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by priscaoge(f): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
marinel: Fellow nairalanders how long can u stay away from your partner without any form of contact (physical/calls/texts/emails)! Day two and counting( I feel lik am gonna be sick).
Are u guys quarrelling
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by priscaoge(f): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
sexyseun: As long as i have my Dil-do with me tongue
shocked shocked shocked I will burn that dil-do this night *Looking for my kero n box of matches *

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
priscaoge:
shocked shocked shocked I will burn that dil-do this night *Looking for my kero n box of matches *
y will u want to do that na? i named it *kitty angel* grin or sometimes i call it black ninja
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by priscaoge(f): 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
sexyseun: y will u want to do that na? i named it *kitty angel* grin or sometimes i call it black ninja
shockedshockedshocked now I must burn it tongue. *Striking my Matches *
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Realone92(m): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
CAME HERE TO READ COMMENT grin grin grin
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
EGO kills relationship faster than anything. If you think you like what you have call the dude and you guys should settle ASAP. This ego thing almost cost me and I learned in a very hard way. I'm a very stubborn girl but I don't play with my relationship because I value it more than anything
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Ridiy: 4:11am On Aug 21, 2014
[/b]

Lol....I can stay for days without any form of contact sha..

BTW, urs is day 2 nd u feeling like u gonna be sick..why complicating issues for urself...u beta contact him oooo because any form of sickness now na ebola ooooo....lol
grin
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2014
my partner staying away for few days just cos of a disagreement is knocking the door towards red card,cos thevmalice thingy i brlieve shldnt even pass 0ne day,24/28hrs gan,because u guys had someting going on,dat is worth more than the cause disagreement....so wen having an issue pride shld never come into a relationship,lovers are besties na,aka padies,its nt neccesary u reconcile by just calling and saying "am sorry"just call him,talk,make jest,,laff,then bring up the matter,and u both will say"sorry now" to each other smiley
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2014
if a pattner kips malice with me for more than 2days,i call and u dont pick several times,it means we never had someting goin on b4 ......."*gat to move towards the exit door no time* ...i only miss people for the first three days after they are gone,get busy with wrk,...and the memories becomes history ojare

p.s op go an call the nihgar wink
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Theben(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

You didn't know?

No Understanding, No Trust.
No Trust, No LOVE.
wink

You appear to me a very interesting babe, would really love to know and maybe meet this emerald. I promise to give you the optimal attention you desire. cheesy
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by MizMyColi(f): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Theben:
You appear to me a very interesting babe, would really love to know and maybe meet this emerald. I promise to give you the optimal attention you desire. cheesy

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

On the contrary, I'm an epitome of Borrr

rrringgg grin
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by cbliss(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2014
Theben:
. Bros the day is still too young biko !
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by dre11(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2014

and nobody wants to settle it....
Abeg una never race and this is what is happening......

Advice
two captains can not rock the boat 2geder.....
And am sure most of these fight will be on trivial things
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2014
Have stayed one week plus,but I was using other ladies in my life to console myself. They were wondering why this sudden rush-rush love from me.one of the ladies said,she no understand me again,that am now a loving guy.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Theben(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

On the contrary, I'm an epitome of Borrr

rrringgg grin
Babe if the weekends are the only days you are willing to spare i wont mind.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by MizMyColi(f): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2014
Theben:
Babe if the weekends are the only days you are willing to spare i wont mind.
I hope you know that doing so would be at your own risk

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blood Oath Before Sex / What Do Girls Gain By...... / Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.