Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Skin Color Syndrome - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skin Color Syndrome (3929 Views)

Choose Your Skin Color(photo) / Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skin Color Syndrome by spoilt(f): 2:11am On Feb 20, 2008
nwando:

By the way,what are those unsightly scars on seal's cheeks

are they from cheek implants?

I've always wondered

why anyone would implant cheeks is way beyond me.  grin
Re: Skin Color Syndrome by almondjoy(f): 2:13am On Feb 20, 2008
spoilt:

why anyone would[b] implant cheeks is way beyond me[/b].  grin

E don do abeg! cheesy

Gosh! grin--you just appear anywhere there is wahala sha like that pataki.  Are you related. tongue
Re: Skin Color Syndrome by Dreloaded(f): 2:13am On Feb 20, 2008
He claims it's lupus scars but everyone knows it's because he was trying to remove his tribal marks cheesy
Re: Skin Color Syndrome by spoilt(f): 2:16am On Feb 20, 2008
d-reloaded who tell you? have u seen any old pics of him with tribal marks?
almondjoy cool down oh! grin
Re: Skin Color Syndrome by almondjoy(f): 2:19am On Feb 20, 2008
D-reloaded:

He claims it's lupus scars but everyone knows it's because he was trying to remove his tribal marks cheesy

Yeah right! You are even worse. grin  With cheek transplants I guess? tongue

wey nwando? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I think we sent her to bed.
Re: Skin Color Syndrome by tkb417(m): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2008
i don't mind any color, so far they are very attractive
But, der is this feeling for dark girls. They make my head spinnn for realla

@Almond
wassup, how is u doing? wink
Re: Skin Color Syndrome by almondjoy(f): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2008
tkb417:

i don't mind any color, so far they are very attractive
But, der is this feeling for dark girls. They make my head spinnn for realla

@Almond
wassup, how is u doing? wink

Missed me? tongue  I missed you too! wink
Re: Skin Color Syndrome by londoner: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2008
@ Almond Joy, I guess your right, its not a biggie. Many women dont find light boys attractive, and many dont find dark girls attractive, I'm a light girl though, so in some peoples minds I am more feminine than my dark skinned counterpart. I dont subcribe to that line of thinking at all, but others obviously do.

I see now, that you were pushing the boundaries on purpose, naughty girl!
Re: Skin Color Syndrome by almondjoy(f): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2008
londoner:

@ Almond Joy, I guess your right, its not a biggie. Many women don't find light boys attractive, and many don't find dark girls attractive, I'm a light girl though, so in some peoples minds I am more feminine than my dark skinned counterpart. I don't subcribe to that line of thinking at all, but others obviously do.

I see now, that you were pushing the boundaries on purpose, naughty girl!

Like I am not in enough trouble as it is? grin

That's ma job on Nairaland--pushing the envelope just to get those wonderful responses from extremely repressed folks around here, that never fail to crack me up when I read them offline. cheesy  Yes, in some people's opinion as far as you are fair, you are more feminine.

I would not got that far though.  I just think fair girls are more attractive like you and I cool and darker guys are more attractive like errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr---------------Whatever! grin
Re: Skin Color Syndrome by vickydevoka(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
haven't you noticed that all those rich alhajis marry yellow southern women as 2nd and 3rd wives?
some shallow men still think yellow is it.
no wonder Tura and the rest of those bleaching products are making sales.
have these yeye men bothered to look at the hands,fingers and heels of their yellow wives?
black and proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do u knw my sister husband got married to my sister bcuz she's dark. Though my sister love fair guys buh she said she always find herself amongst dark guys. All her male friends from day 1 are dark
Re: Skin Color Syndrome by vickydevoka(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
tRoOE:
I don't see myself dating light skin guys because am not attracted to them, they are so full of themselves.

I love my dark skin guys kiss kiss kiss

Btw, complexion does not determine someone beauty or ugliness.

Am dark skin but most people call my chocolate and my husband calls me "Black Coffee" tongue

Very True

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Girls Club :) / Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer / SHOCKING REVELATION!!! About The Toto.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.