Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (22903 Views)

Dear Nigerian Men, Which Of These Looks Do You Love On A Lady? / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / Ladies Which Comes First When Choosing A Guy Personality Or Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by lovemoi2(f): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2009
ok peeps do not take this personal emphasize on the word personal wink

this tread is not (EMPHASIZE on the word NOT!!!) about morality, ethics or religion, its all about physical appearance so keep your ''i am not after physical appearance but the inside to yourself''

its all about personal choice here and people should be free to say what they want to say,
more choices here

*pointed nose or flat nose

*short hair or long hair

*afro hair, braided or straight hair

*thick lips or small lips

*fat, toned, or skinny body type

*tall or short in height

*vanilla or chocolate skintone

* last but not least what race would you prefer( Black, White, Asian or Middle Eastern)
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
I think this is a potential flaming thread. undecided
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Godmother(f): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2009
Well, I tend to like chocolate guys, though Im not too particular about colour. But the one thing that trips me in guys is height.

I just go weak when I see a tall guy that knows how to carry himself well and is really cool kiss kiss embarassed
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by lovemoi2(f): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2009
i see no reason why this should cause any fight
what is wrong in liking a specific look why should what i prefer hurt someone's feeling
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by hickybrax(f): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2009
i like men that are toned with the whole 6packs

and i prefer vanilla mix with chocolate looking men ulala
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by paddylo1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
*pointed nose or flat nose-----------------------flat nose

short hair or long hair--------------------------   dont matter

afro hair, braided or straight hair-------------------- dont matter,prefer a chic that rocks afro though

thick lips or small lips ---------- thick full lips

*fat, toned, or skinny body type---------------------in shape with nice ass

*tall or short in height----------------5'6

* last but not least what race would you prefer-----------------------chocolate
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by lovemoi2(f): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
wink
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2009
Tall and Dark for me!
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by debest1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2009
colour is insignificant compared to character jare, for all i care she can be brown/chinesse/caucasian,
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by chechu(f): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2009
chocolate guy anyday
with pointed nose
definitely tall
i can go with white guyz or middle eastern guz, definitely not Asian
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by lovemoi2(f): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2009
debest1:

colour is insignificant compared to character jare, for all i care she can be brown/chinesse/caucasian,

this is how people fail exam, i clearly stated

lovemoi2:

this tread is not (EMPHASIZE on the word NOT!!!) about morality, ethics or religion, its all about physical appearance so keep your ''i am not after physical appearance but the inside to yourself''

1 Like

Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by jidobaba(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2009
binches
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
I really do not know undecided I will have to wait and see which package
he comes in. undecided
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by lovemoi2(f): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2009
rokiatu:

I really do not know undecided I will have to wait and see which package
he comes in. undecided

so what you are saying is that you have never fantasize about a particular type of man as the type you want, you are also saying you have no choice, anyway i find it hard to believe that undecided undecided

but there is always one person that is different maybe thats who you are, i dont know you so cant judge you undecided
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2009
lovemoi2:

so what you are saying is that you have never fantasize about a particular type of man as the type you want, you are also saying you have no choice, anyway i find it hard to believe that undecided undecided

but there is always one person that is different maybe thats who you are, i dont know you so cant judge you undecided
I have fantasize about certain kinds of men offcourse who hasn't
but when it comes to my dream man, I haven't thought of him base on certain look. undecided
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by lovemoi2(f): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2009
:-x
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by KennyG6(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
me i like lovemoi2's skin colour ,
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2009
Kenny_G:

me i like lovemoi2's skin colour ,
Yow swing that way? cheesy
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by KennyG6(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Yow swing that way? cheesy
i beg ur pardon, is lovemoi2 a man? me i didnt knw ooooooooooooo grin
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by lovemoi2(f): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2009
i beg i be female ohhhhhhhhh grin grin grin ena no see female for my name, chei!! tongue
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by KennyG6(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by ifiyoma(f): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
i want them really dark and tall 6ft plus

he could braid his hair if he wants

if he has lips like LL cool jay yummmmmy
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by DrLorenz1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2009
@OP
Somehow, i knew one of you female species would bring up this topic. I'm not surprised. . . lipsrsealed

Ujujoan:

Tall and Dark for me!

Yeah! Typical female lipsrsealed

Ebonyeyes:

I think this is a potential flaming thread. undecided

U were very correct sgpps grin
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2009
Kenny_G:

i beg your pardon, is lovemoi2 a man? me i didnt knw ooooooooooooo grin
Well you said you liked he/her colour and he/her profile has a light skinned male model on it wink.

Dr. Lorenz:

U were very correct sgpps grin

Eh? cheesy
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Macgreat(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2009
. . . Green
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by DrLorenz1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Eh? cheesy

Don't tell me you don't understand what i wrote grin
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2009
Norrrrraaaaa clue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by DrLorenz1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2009
Alrighty then! grin

I meant sugarpops. . .u're smarra than that cheesy
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by bigrod1: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2009
looks?
colour-could be dark or fair
body shape-slim but with the right curve(not all these inflated arses we see in lagos with stripes of stretch marks and cellulite).
pusssy size and condition -tight and fresh
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Alrighty then! grin

I meant sugarpops. . .u're smarra than that cheesy
You give me too much credit. grin grin
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by platinumnk(f): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2009
paddy_lo:

*pointed nose or flat nose-----------------------flat nose

short hair or long hair-------------------------- dont matter

afro hair, braided or straight hair-------------------- dont matter,prefer a chic that rocks afro though

thick lips or small lips ---------- thick full lips

*fat, toned, or skinny body type---------------------in shape with nice ass

*tall or short in height----------------5'6

* last but not least what race would you prefer-----------------------chocolate

cool cool cool cool cool

@topic- hmmm i like men of all shades

*pointed nose or flat nose----------------doesnt matter as long as it's cute

*short hair or long hair---------------------------- either long hair or a low fade to bald

*afro hair, braided or straight hair----------------------long as its clean and well cut its cool

*thick lips or small lips--------- thick of course! best for kissing grin

*fat, toned, or skinny body type- muscluar thick men- think american football players kiss kiss they drive me wild grin grin grin

*tall or short in height----------------------------------------- tall or at least 4 inches taller than me cheesy

*vanilla or chocolate skintone--------------------------------doesnt matter- but im always find myself with yellows lol

* last but not least what race would you prefer( Black, White, Asian or Middle Eastern)- --------------Nigerian of course
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Obelomo: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2009
Any complexion goes for me along, as he is clean!

Height-Real tall, at least taller than moi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. / Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.