Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More (14299 Views)

Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Under Jonathan – Pat Utomi / RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] / The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by nku5: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2012
I've been pondering on the role of these two men in the descent of Nigeria to where it is today.

IBB:

1. Widely alleged to have a hand in the narcotics trade up till his assumption as military head of state. Empowered and befriended many people of questionble character, making it cool to be a crook in naija once you have connections.

2. Started the "settlement culture" which he used to buy a humongous amount of goodwill for himself. A culture that has grown into an almost juggernaut like monster of corruption.

3. Pioneered the concept of state sponsored assassinations with dele giwa

4. Took looting to a new level previously unthinkable when the 12.2 billion oil windfall vanished

5. Last straw - annulled the june 12 election, breaking morale of nigerians who for the first time ever, united to vote for change

OBJ:

1. Followed the arewa script like a good boy and installed shagari in 1979

2. Encouraged army mad dogs like Ahmadu Ali by failing to discipline him for brutality against hapless civilians. Kalakuta republic show of shame and ita oko prisons are also cases of his beastliness

3. Lent a voice to the frustration of june 12 with his "not the messiah" speech

4. Soiled our democracy in 1999 when he tried to smuggle sections into the constitution and attempted to bribe members of the house of reps with "ghana must go" bags full of cash

5. Odi, zaki biam and co

6. Privatised our national assets and sold them to himself and proxies for peanuts

7. Installed a principled but sick Yar Adua and his paper weight sidekick called GEJ

My opinion - IBB is a smallie devil compared to OBJ

3 Likes

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2012
When u wanto compare and contrast ;

bring-on their achievements as well as their failure.... Then we compare and contrast as to who hurt Nigeria most, IBB or OBJ

3 Likes

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by nku5: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2012
Nah- the question is not who is better. Its about who is worse
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Adufaye(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2012
Islamic Barbaric Bomb....IBB worst

4 Likes

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2012
Baba Legba is the Worst...

3 Likes

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Ice4jez(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2012
to me i will say babagida cos he was the one who distroyed our currency.y do u think dey call him maradona becos his time was curruption all true

1 Like

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by sheff(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2012
None of them!!!
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Okijajuju1(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2012
IBB

1 Like

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Whobedatte(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2012
Is it about who is worse or how we can break the yoke of these shenanigans&bucaneers, blood sucking predators in govt, who hv held us hostages for long? Its high time we get our acts together& fight four future!
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by iamswizz(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2012
Pls.... how can i comment on this thread, can anyone help?

3 Likes

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by pboiskinpy(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2012
IBB sacked my Grandma
OBJ sacked my Grandpa
...Xo some1 should now tell me who beta pass (Jux passing oo
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by phoneport(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2012
BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND DEMON
THERE IS NOTHING GOOD

THEY ARE BOTH AN EPITOM OF EVIL

1 Like

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2012
why not add GEJ to the list and who cares what they did,what we should talk about is who is hurting Nigeria more now
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2012
Both of them are hated by some Nigerians. 'Dunno who's worst.
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by coolzeal(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2012
An infant will quote me right, both of them destroyed Nigeria. Birds of the same feather..

2 Likes

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by redcliff: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2012
[size=15pt]OBJ[/size]

1 Like

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2012
angry undecided b[]th muthafcukaz did...G2(garrri) tingz! tongue am outta here!!
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by NEROSKY(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2012
Na Jonathief naw!! Do you need a pastor to tell b4 u believe
'I will never forget january 1st gift,each time i remember it,i feel like ......'
he's just a big fool,i cant wait 4him 2 drop..imagine me still buying fuel 4 120 per litre, when my dear country is among OPEC. Gosh!
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by amosy007: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2012
OBJ

we voted obj to clean IBB mess (that played us into the hand of abacha) ..but we end up being played into the hands of PDP cabals after looting us to the bone and forcing regular fuel subsidy removal down our throat ...and not to forget the 16billion dollars electricity money with nothing to show for it ...

2 Likes

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by OkochiZico(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2012
Na IBB o

1 Like

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by omarky(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2012
Mudafucker OBJ

2 Likes

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2012
IBB. AT LEAST OBJ IS FEEDING NAIJA. I HEAR HE PRODUCES MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF EGGS DAILY FROM HIS FARM. IMAGINE HOW MANY PEOPLE HE HAS FED wink

7 Likes

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Cmoyor: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2012
Both jaree...... Y compare evil wif evil
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by danielng: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
OBJ

1 Like

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Shaw007(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
obadiah777: IBB. AT LEAST OBJ IS FEEDING NAIJA. I HEAR HE PRODUCES MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF EGGS DAILY FROM HIS FARM. IMAGINE HOW MANY PEOPLE HE HAS FED wink
plus the communicatIons thing he did,tho someone else wud av,eventuaLLy,but stIL . . .

2 Likes

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by WilyWily8: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
Obasanjo represents Yorubas while IBB represents Hausa/Fulani North, the two thief thief region, good for nothing tribes that specialized on embezzling,

2 Likes

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by olapluto(m): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
nku5: I've been pondering on the role of these two men in the descent of Nigeria to where it is today.

OBJ:

1. Followed the arewa script like a good boy and installed shagari in 1979

2. Encouraged army mad dogs like Ahmadu Ali by failing to discipline him for brutality against hapless civilians. Kalakuta republic show of shame and ita oko prisons are also cases of his beastliness

3. Lent a voice to the frustration of june 12 with his "not the messiah" speech

4. Soiled our democracy in 1999 when he tried to smuggle sections into the constitution and attempted to bribe members of the house of reps with "ghana must go" bags full of cash

5. Odi, zaki biam and co

6. Privatised our national assets and sold them to himself and proxies for peanuts

7. Installed a principled but sick Yar Adua and his paper weight sidekick called GEJ

My opinion - IBB is a smallie devil compared to OBJ
Almost everything said about OBJ is false! Name one national asset OBJ sold to himself. If you can find more 'REAL' and honest accusations against OBJ, then I can compare. OBJ's pseudo-military civilian government is so far Nigeria's best. His biggest minus was election manipulation. His biggest plus is anti-corruption

1 Like

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wily,Wily:
Obasanjo represents Yorubas while IBB represents Hausa/Fulani North, the two thief thief region, good for nothing tribes that specialized on embezzling,

And what have u achieved from ekweremadu, ihedioha,NOI as well as ur Moraphucking state Governor!!!!

Ur region too dey still money coupled with insecurity in d name of ...... ''Kidnapping''......Nkiru sylvanus kno better!!!

3 Likes

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
I forgive the 2 of them long ago. I forgive GEJ, I forgive Yaradua. I am the president of my life, I control my own economy.
Next post! cool

9 Likes

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by bknight: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
IBB.

The reasons dwell in the minds of those that know.
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by zangbah: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
Why only Ibb and obj, are they the only criminals in this country! how about Ojukwu and others.
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
This is like asking which type of evil is worst.

They are both evil .

I honestly cannot decide who was worst.

Obasanjo stole $200bn devalued Naira 500%, IBB stole $30bn devalued naira 2000%

But IBB poisoned Abacha who was actually performing very well and imposed Obasanjo on Nation in 1999 and the rest is history

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2017 Lagos State Christmas Carol Service (Photos) / Dino, Philip Aduda, Ned Nwoko, MC Tagwaye Set For Abuja "Who Is Who" Awards / Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.