Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) (23046 Views)

10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span / 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates / TOP 12 Jobs That Would Soon Go On Extinction In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
Troll: One Of The Worst Jobs I've Encountered Is Being A Gynecologist. My Close Friend Is Currently One And I Can't Imagine How He Copes With Seeing All Sorts Of Old And Stinking P*ussy (Yuck! The Thought Of The Filthy Odour Emanating From Those Stinking Hell-Hole Irritates Me) angry undecided

Are you gay? Many women who go to the gyneocologist make sure their privates are spick and span, so it's rare for a woman to just go in with out sorting herself unless she has an std or other bacterial or fungus infection(plus many symptoms a guy may show, women don't). Abi, na only women dey checkup sef?
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by angelz(f): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
Troll: One Of The Worst Jobs I've Encountered Is Being A Gynecologist. My Close Friend Is Currently One And I Can't Imagine How He Copes With Seeing All Sorts Of Old And Stinking P*ussy (Yuck! The Thought Of The Filthy Odour Emanating From Those Stinking Hell-Hole Irritates Me) angry undecided
What will ur mum or sis think of u, if they see this quote? or don’t u have a female in ur family? Maybe u don’t plan having 1 Hell-Hole as a wife, by extension a daughter.
If u care so much about how ur friend cope, visit a lab, were various human feces, urine, etc are examined, or better still ask a pathologist to take u in 1 of his/her sessions.
Or go n interview those who take care of the aged or disable, then you will apreci8 ur close friend's work n stop using derogatory words for the source you came out from.

5 Likes

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author=freecocoa]Wtf?

Is armpit sniffing a job too? I'd rather remain unemployed.[/quote
I dey teyuuuuuu
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by caukerzee(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
miteolu: Job is Job so far is not free & money is involve
See man, its one thing to have a job and its another thing to have a career. Prestige matters alot.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by BlueMurder(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
ALHAMDULILLAH!
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by newmaonza: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Wtf?

Is armpit sniffing a job too? I'd rather remain unemployed.
keep Quiet, didnt Phd Holders apply 2 be Dangote truck drivers. . .;-)
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by searay(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
OMG! So this what is in abroad!
Nigeria never reach this state.
There is hope in Nigeria
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by nnachichi(f): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
sambussie: If I can earn 500k 4rm dem monthly, I don't mind o!
Abi o!
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by dickhardener: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
searay: OMG! So this what is in abroad!
There is hope in Nigeria
naija better wetin .. ehn if I hear am..sit down there dey console urself
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by nnachichi(f): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
goldfish80: Lmao the first pix really made My day! Lmao..bt serzly, whats that guy searching fø̲̣̣я̅ inside †ђξ elephants ar.se? undecided
lol
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Troll: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
kandiikane:

Are you gay? Many women who go to the gyneocologist make sure their privates are spick and span, so it's rare for a woman to just go in with out sorting herself unless she has an std or other bacterial or fungus infection(plus many symptoms a guy may show, women don't). Abi, na only women dey checkup sef?

I Ain't Gay. I Love Women Especially Neat Ones, I'd Hump On One Anytime Anyday. But Some Women Are Careless And Don't Take Good Care Of Down Under. I Wish I Could Upload Some Of These Gory Pix Of Infested P*ssies For You To Have An Insight Of What I Mean By "Hell-Hole"
Personally I Pity My Guy That 'Fists' On These Things On Nearly Daily Basis. And Some Men Open Their Mouths And Feast On Them!? Yuck Mehn! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by dickhardener: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
There is hope in Nigeria
naija better wetin .. ehn if I hear am..sit down there dey console urself. The elephant work wey u dey see so, if na Yankee, at least dem no pay u, dem go pay equivalent of 400k naira monthly
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by dickhardener: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
Troll:

I Ain't Gay. I Love Women Especially Neat Ones, I'd Hump On One Anytime Anyday. But Some Women Are Careless And Don't Take Good Care Of Down Under. I Wish I Could Upload Some Of These Gory Pix Of Infested P*ssies For You To Have An Insight Of What I Mean By "Hell-Hole"
Personally I Pity My Guy That 'Fists' On These Things On Nearly Daily Basis. And Some Men Open Their Mouths And Feast On Them!? Yuck Mehn! undecided
absolutely true, very neat women can be one hell of a turn-on. I 'd rather have a bad cook, chore-lazy, sturbborn girl than a girl with an oozing nana. My greatest turn off ever. Some of them smells like a mixture of shit and nana..yuck, especially a tribe I don't wanna talk about. I hv never seen such dirty lots in my life. Common deodorant na war...
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by dickhardener: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
angelz:
What will ur mum or sis think of u, if they see this quote? or don’t u have a female in ur family? Maybe u don’t plan having 1 Hell-Hole as a wife, by extension a daughter.
If u care so much about how ur friend cope, visit a lab, were various human feces, urine, etc are examined, or better still ask a pathologist to take u in 1 of his/her sessions.
Or go n interview those who take care of the aged or disable, then you will apreci8 ur close friend's work n stop using derogatory words for the source you came out from.
apparently he was referring to some maggot and akamu infested holess.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
goldfish80: Lmao the first pix really made My day! Lmao..bt serzly, whats that guy searching fø̲̣̣я̅ inside †ђξ elephants ar.se? undecided

I WONDER ! BUT THINK THE ELEPHANT IS CONSTIPATED.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Egodons(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
miteolu: Job is Job so far is not free & money is involve
i trust naija guys, we no dey carry last.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
because you apply for medicine, and they dont admit you.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by murtalaa(m): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
bsparks:
undecided
Methinks u're missing the point; trust me, the rain is the least of his problems

u got that right out of my mind.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
bsparks:
undecided
Methinks u're missing the point; trust me, the rain is the least of his problems
hahaha ! yes it is. Talk about when the shooter loses the target and the bullet hits the target holder.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by dickhardener: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
Messilo: because you apply for medicine, and they DON'T admit you.
like really. They don't admitted you sure sounds better
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Troll: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
Messilo: because you apply for medicine, and they dont admit you.
undecided
dick hardener: like really. They don't admitted you sure sounds better
LMAO grin grin The Dude Must Have Been High On The Odour Of Some Infested P*ssy. Can't Imagine Where That Came From. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
grin grin grin

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Dankudi: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
There is hope in Nigeria

See the mentality of an average Nigerian.An obese ego even when they are nothing! In the western world, there is dignity in Labour. In the UK, sewer cleaners earn about £36,000 per annum and the average Branch Manager of a bank earns like £28,000

That apart, there is mutual respect between staff in the lower cadre of organisations and those in the higher cadre. A bank CEO will greet "goodmorning Sir" assuming you are the office bellhop. Not like in Nigeria where the sight of your Oga makes you tremble.

Hope you know the story of the late "shi.t magnate" of "shi.t business is serious business" fame right here in Nigeria. That is the attitude we should have as Nigerians else the country will remain the way it is.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Koolking(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
carluva:
†ђξ answer 2 yhur questions are
1. You die
2. You die
3. You die again!!! Finish grin

You are an honest man. Guard your honesty with your life.

1 Like

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
Burger01: grin grin grin
abeg whats happening here?
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by geovanni24(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
One thing you guys don't know about all these menial jobs is. That they are well paid jobs, especially in. Foreign countries! And. They are not cRiticised publiclY for engaging in such!...horrible And quite exploring!...all these foreigners Are fond of exploring, that cUd be the reason they vEnture into all these kind of jobs!...probably the first T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ start it in the world, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ they cud be making history from shit!
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
Troll:

So, because you've seen an infected pussi that gives you the right to spew such negativity about female genitaa.ls. Should I show you pictures of infected male genit.alia?
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
This one is awesome

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by billynoni(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
grin.......guy,na u really make ma day in dix whole thread. But wait....can't dere be '2 finz involved' like basketmouth said?
carluva:
1. You die
2. You die
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by billynoni(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
grin......guy,na u really make ma day in dix whole thread. But wait....can't dere be '2 finz involved' like basketmouth said?
carluva:
1. You die
2. You die
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
Kaxmytex:
hw much dem dey sell dis helment?
oga pack well joor, na N20 for that paint bucket. The guy no wan see anybody sef. No time.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by ujukala: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senior Nigerian Lawyer Stripped Of SAN Title / Professional Nurse Examination? / Banks To Sack Staff In Second Quarter – Rewane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.