Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Is Nigeria's Problem Nigerians Or The Constitution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria's Problem Nigerians Or The Constitution (1424 Views)

Saraki Saga:section 64 Subsection 3 Of The Constitution / Abba’s Sack Illegal-Police Council Not Consulted As Required By the Constitution / Our Problem: Nigerians Love Sad News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria's Problem Nigerians Or The Constitution by Oldboy1: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
I was watching a programe called "FACE OFF" on channels television one night and the topic was if the problem (corruption, insecurity, unemployment, bad economy etc) in Nigeria is caused by the people of Nigeria or the Nigerian Constitution.
To me I stongly believe that Nigeria's problem is caused by Nigerian not the Constitution, especially the people who are meant to execute or implement the laws of the state. This is because whatever the law or constitution says, it is still humans that'll implement them and if those implementing the laws are have dubious and corrupt mind, then the whole system will be in shambles just like Nigeria today.

What's your opinion....
Re: Is Nigeria's Problem Nigerians Or The Constitution by Caseless: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
Some nigerians(our leaders) sat down and drafted the constitution....in other words, u can say some nigerians caused the problem of nigeria.

To be precised, the leaders caused everything we are faced with today

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank In Awka Is Currently Cashless / Anambra Guber: Supplementary Elections Unconstitutional? Lawyers Please Advise / Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.