Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals (7531 Views)

Fayose Spokesman Calls Lai Mohammed 'A TOUT' / Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia / Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Ptimes: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
We Need To Execute Some Corrupt People For Nigeria To Progress- CPC Spokesperson

Some Nigerian leaders who have used their positions to oppress and exploit the people need to be executed for Nigeria to progress, the spokesperson of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Rotimi Fashakin, has said.

Mr. Fasakin, in the second part of an exclusive interview granted PREMIUM TIMES advocated for the Ghana style execution of corrupt leaders. He said this has become necessary for Nigeria to move forward.

“There are some necessary execution that should be done in this nation,” he said. “I think some people that have put us in this mess, that have use their position unjustly to oppress the prepodonant population of the people … I think this people should be executed like the Ghanaians did”

Mr. Fashakin also described the kind of corruption going on in the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan as ‘nuclear powered’.

“The kind of Corruption that existed under Obasanjo eight year rule is not the level of corruption we are seeing now,” he said. “If Obasanjo is just a mere BAZOOKA, this one is getting towards a nuclear range. It is a massive corruption that we have now.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrLs_l_ayQg

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/112153-we-need-to-execute-some-corrupt-people-for-nigeria-to-progress-cpc-spokesperson-fashakin.html

5 Likes

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Emusan(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
I totally agree with him 100% but we need to start from him. angry

5 Likes

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Okijajuju1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
. to this iidiot!! We are not animals, we dont kill people over theft!! angry

2 Likes

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Siga: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
So, na some of the corrupt ones u wan kill....about the other corrupt leaders....which include u Sir.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
ya true talk...buh we'll start wif cpc memberz nd buhari xpecially

2 Likes

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by kshow1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
This is the only way our beloved nation can move forward.

3 Likes

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by kokoye(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
Frankly, this is the only way to get rid of corruption in a country like Nigeria.

It will not look good but it will get the job done.

3 Likes

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by israel007: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
Same thing in china and this was used in Ghana. Let's try it. Afterall my papa don die so....

2 Likes

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
Buhari ne peux pas etre presidente au nigerie ici. walahi.

1 Like

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
oya let the execution BEGIN:
1. GEJ
2. NOA
3. Buhari
4. IBB
5. Obj
6. Farouk
7. Orji Uzor Kalu
8. James Ibori
7. Members of PDP
8. Members of other parties
9. University lecturers
10. kidnappers
11. False pastors
12. Sambo
15. Sanusi
16. T.A Orji
17. Members of National Assembly
18. NPF
19. Job applicants & football age
20. CPC members

WHO COME REMAIN NA?. God! And who will do the execution when even the judiciary system is not reliable either

17 Likes

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Okija_juju: . to this iidiot!! We are not animals, we dont kill people over theft!! angry
THEN IT SEEMS YOU R A BIGGER THIEF

14 Likes

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by ffo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
is CPC clean?

1 Like

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by dederocs(m): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ptimes: We Need To Execute Some Corrupt People For Nigeria To Progress- CPC Spokesperson

Some Nigerian leaders who have used their positions to oppress and exploit the people need to be executed for Nigeria to progress, the spokesperson of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Rotimi Fashakin, has said.

Mr. Fasakin, in the second part of an exclusive interview granted PREMIUM TIMES advocated for the Ghana style execution of corrupt leaders. He said this has become necessary for Nigeria to move forward.

“There are some necessary execution that should be done in this nation,” he said. “I think some people that have put us in this mess, that have use their position unjustly to oppress the prepodonant population of the people … I think this people should be executed like the Ghanaians did”

Mr. Fashakin also described the kind of corruption going on in the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan as ‘nuclear powered’.

“The kind of Corruption that existed under Obasanjo eight year rule is not the level of corruption we are seeing now,” he said. “If Obasanjo is just a mere BAZOOKA, this one is getting towards a nuclear range. It is a massive corruption that we have now.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/yrLs_l_ayQg

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/112153-we-need-to-execute-some-corrupt-people-for-nigeria-to-progress-cpc-spokesperson-fashakin.html
They should tie them to massive rocks and drop them in the Ocean.

1 Like

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Ibangap(m): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
Okija_juju: . to this iidiot!! We are not animals, we dont kill people over theft!! angry
No offence dude, but i tink ur posting of gifs on every thread is gettin borin nd senseless, a thread dat wil take jus few kb 2 open wil now hav 2 open wit more dan 2mb because u chose 2 post gifs instead of making meaninful comments. Pls u hav 2 watch it. Again, no offence.

40 Likes

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by brownlord: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
The only problem I have is this our holy holy attitude, imagine pot calling kentle black, if Nigeria must move forward we need a revolution, the ghanian style needs to be employ, andit starts from anyone who has ever hold a political position in this country, local govt. State, and federal, all of them hv been infested and they need to be wiped out completely
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by israel007: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
TOkonjos and sanpusi nko
Kamsy10: oya let the execution BEGIN:
1. GEJ
2. NOA
3. Buhari
4. IBB
5. Obj
6. Farouk
7. Orji Uzor Kalu
8. James Ibori
7. Members of PDP
9. University lecturers
10. kidnappers
11. False pastors

WHO COME REMAIN NA?
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by ffo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
u r invited

4 Likes

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by bowee4u: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
How can CPC call for the execution of GEJ and his friends ?
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Ikoniko(f): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
wat did buhari forget in government dat he wants to go back there either by killin, blackmailin if not to steal. Mwtch

6 Likes

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by hubreality(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
Every political leader amongst all the political parties ought to be a victim including the cpc spokesman.
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by safarigirl(f): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
That's the way to go...we need to go Chinese on the corrupt officials, once they think of a death penalty they'll arrange themselves very well
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by iseeyou(f): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
Well, Y not?
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by iseeyou(f): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Well, if it worked in china, it will work as well in naija.
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by delors(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
You see...that is what will happen if Buhari-led CPC assumes power...that guy n his bigots are blood-thirsty m**da f**kers dat must never be allowed in. BTW is the party itself clean of corruption? ...In their own dictionary, execution takes the place of prosecution...and tyranny replaces democracy. God forbid bad thang!

2 Likes

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by moneyhungry(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ibanga p:
No offence dude, but i tink ur posting of gifs on every thread is gettin borin nd senseless, a thread dat wil take jus few kb 2 open wil now hav 2 open wit more dan 2mb because u chose 2 post gifs instead of making meaninful comments. Pls u hav 2 watch it. Again, no offence.
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by manny4life(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
As for me o, I'm a strong proponent of death penalty for corrupt individuals particularly those in govt. With that said, I think it shouldn't be for "SOME", but for "ALL", including me too, if I enter govt. grin grin grin
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by delors(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ikoniko: wat did buhari forgot in aso rock dat he wants to go back either by killin, blackmailin if not to steal. Mwtch
U for just manage replace 'forgot' with 'forget' so we go understand ya position better..thanks n God bless grin
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
israel007: TOkonjos and sanpusi nko

List updated. Thanks
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by razznaija(f): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
1. GEJ
2. NOA
3. Buhari
4. IBB
5. Obj
6. Farouk
7. Orji Uzor Kalu
8. James Ibori
7. Members of PDP
9. University lecturers
10. kidnappers
11. False pastors

WHO COME REMAIN NA? I doubt if any Nigerian is innocent. God!

I totally agree with you because there is barely anyone in Nigeria that is not corrupt, from police men, to teachers, to doctors, even market sellers sef everyone has a hand in the condition that the country is in now.
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by delors(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
kokoye: Frankly, this is the only way to get rid of corruption in a country like Nigeria.

It will not look good but it will get the job done.
You started ur comment well with the word 'frankly' but messed up the entire message afterwards. How can u reason dat this is d only way to get rid of corruption in Nigeria? First, who will be the executioner and who will be the executed? OMG! What a way to think!
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by adora4u1: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
1. GEJ
2. NOA
3. Buhari
4. IBB
5. Obj
6. Farouk
7. Orji Uzor Kalu
8. James Ibori
7. Members of PDP
9. University lecturers
10. kidnappers
11. False pastors
12. Sambo
15. Sanusi
16. T.A Orji

WHO COME REMAIN NA?

National Assembly members!
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by delors(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
kshow1: This is the only way our beloved nation can move forward.
M**da f**ker is ur middle name...how can this be d only way ur beloved country would move forward. Are u a barbarian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Bail Stays With 100 People PICS VIDEO / 2019: APC Speaks On Buhari’s Alleged Plot To Rig Presidential Election / YouWiN Women Applicants First Round Results Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.