Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,282 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals (7534 Views)

Fayose Spokesman Calls Lai Mohammed 'A TOUT' / Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia / Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by SELFWORTH: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
delors:
M**da f**ker is ur middle name...how can this be d only way ur beloved country would move forward. Are u a barbarian?

What an ignorant response? Why the insults unless you yourself are a corrupt individual ?

Repent now before its too late .
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by SELFWORTH: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
Many hypocritical response on this thread . Corruption is part of Nigeria culture .
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by friedrice1: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
[size=14pt]GADDDAMN! grin grin grin grin nuclear powered corruption!! grin grin[/size]
i wish this power could be channeled to electricity

1 Like

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by rusher14: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
delors:

No vex jare say I insult ya...na desperate response to your desprate comment.... grin

And so how do u define 'corrupt' bro? In civilised societies, convicted public officers are prosecuted and punished accordingly...cutting off the head is not the solution to a headache bro...and who will lead the execution? Remember Jesus told those who sought to stone the harlot that 'whoever among u is clean and free of sin should be the first to cast a stone at her'...so, whom would u recommend to start the execution? Just name one bros.
In that case, since none is clean make we just dey thief dey go?
Is china not a civilized society?
Again, Must we always copy others? can't we tailor-make solutions to fit our peculiar problems?
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by yumsty: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
delors:
M**da f**ker is ur middle name...how can this be d only way ur beloved country would move forward. Are u a barbarian?
no,i think he's chinnese
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by yumsty: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
delors:
no,i think he's chinese
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by taharqa: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
Billyonaire: CPC the mouthpiece of Boko Haram has spoken and the boys have heard/
Honestly, for the 1st time I NOW BELIEVE THIS...... Was dis not d kind of words that CPC and Buhari were saying b4 d electn that led sm nitwits to kill hundreds of ppl, including youth corpers?
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by friedrice1: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
taharqa: Honestly, for the 1st time I NOW BELIEVE THIS...... Was dis not d kind of words that CPC and Buhari were saying b4 d electn that led sm nitwits to kill hundreds of ppl, including youth corpers?
keep deceiving yourself grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by lolaluv1(f): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Kamsy10: oya let the execution BEGIN:
1. GEJ
2. NOA
3. Buhari
4. IBB
5. Obj
6. Farouk
7. Orji Uzor Kalu
8. James Ibori
7. Members of PDP
8. Members of other parties
9. University lecturers
10. kidnappers
11. False pastors
12. Sambo
15. Sanusi
16. T.A Orji
17. Members of National Assembly
18. NPF

WHO COME REMAIN NA? I wonder if any Nigerian is innocent. God! Who will do the execution when even the judiciary system is not reliable either

You forgot applicants and their football age.
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by fankasibe: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
I agree but who wil bell d cat?
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
Okija_juju: . to this iidiot!! We are not animals, we dont kill people over theft!! angry

You call the unprecedented pillaging going on in Nigeria "Theft"?

I can only shake my head.

1 Like

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
Youngreinhard:

This ACN thieves too nko? They made u believe they aint thieves abi?
List updated.Thanks
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
lola.luv:

You forgot applicants and their football age.

List updated. Thanks
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
vedaxcool: This is a good way to go in dealing withj the corrupticians in this country, as usual idio.tic Nigerians are now pretending to be civilize when their entire existence have been reduce to a suffocating babarity with no end in sight.

Nigerians are so pretentious its unbelievable.
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by BetaThings: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
PHIPEX: Why are these people constantly making unguarded statements that will turn around and hunt them. From Atiku's "we'll make the country ungovernable" speech to Buhari's "Dog and Baboon will be soaked in blood". The last time I checked ElRufai was still a Chieftain of CPC and he is among those "that have used their position unjustly to oppress the prepodonant population of the people" , will Buhari and CPC include him in the expected festival of blood or will he be among those that will do the execution? As usual, I expect them to deny this statement or claim they were quoted out of context but for some of us, they are saying exactly what they have in mind because "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"

Can you actually show me where Atiku said that. I have seriously been looking for it
As for Buhari, I cannot see any problem in modifying his suggestion to ensure that we rope in ALL corrupt public officials
The public officials can take care of the private sector
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by hubreality(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
taharqa: Honestly, for the 1st time I NOW BELIEVE THIS...... Was dis not d kind of words that CPC and Buhari were saying b4 d electn that led sm nitwits to kill hundreds of ppl, including youth corpers?
They've started it again, and would blindly think it's not even worst than this one sided corruption they talk about. The best ever known way to fight corruption in the 21st century is via technology.
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by andyanders: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Totally supported.
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Turbocharged: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
israel007: Same thing in china and this was used in Ghana. Let's try it. Afterall my papa don die so....

And u wan kill ur mama join. Lol
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Turbocharged: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
Kamsy10: oya let the execution BEGIN:
1. GEJ
2. NOA
3. Buhari
4. IBB
5. Obj
6. Farouk
7. Orji Uzor Kalu
8. James Ibori
7. Members of PDP
8. Members of other parties
9. University lecturers
10. kidnappers
11. False pastors
12. Sambo
15. Sanusi
16. T.A Orji
17. Members of National Assembly
18. NPF
19. Job applicants & football age
20. CPC members

WHO COME REMAIN NA? I wonder if any Nigerian is innocent. God! Who will do the execution when even the judiciary system is not reliable either

You no count me join. After all I don give police bribe b/4.
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Turbocharged: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ibanga p:
No offence dude, but i tink ur posting of gifs on every thread is gettin borin nd senseless, a thread dat wil take jus few kb 2 open wil now hav 2 open wit more dan 2mb because u chose 2 post gifs instead of making meaninful comments. Pls u hav 2 watch it. Again, no offence.

And u reposted the gif, thereby increasing the MB useage.
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by OsunOriginal: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
I am very much sure 99% of those saying no to this proposal are Igbos. Igbo man sees nothing wrong in thiefing, cheating, killing and committing all manner of crimes.

Why should a sane man who complains daily about the terrible state of the country (caused by endemic corruption) develops a cold feet when a solution is proposed?

What is wrong in handing a man who looted the money meant for road construction thereby causing hundreds to die untimely as a sresult of bad road?

What is wrong in sending to firing square, a man who decided to steal the money meant for equiping hospitals thereby causing hundreds if not thousands to die untime from malaria, child birth and other complications?

What is wrong in sending to galow, a man who looted the money for electricity, refinery, etc thereby making thousands jobless and forcing many young guys into crime/hooliganism/etc - all of which have caused untimely death for victims and perpetrators.

Now, tell me why a looter does not deserve death penalty - especially those with watery brain among us should tell me.

You definitely can't eat your cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Ikwerefistson: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ptimes: We Need To Execute Some Corrupt People For Nigeria To Progress- CPC Spokesperson

Some Nigerian leaders who have used their positions to oppress and exploit the people need to be executed for Nigeria to progress, the spokesperson of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Rotimi Fashakin, has said.

Mr. Fasakin, in the second part of an exclusive interview granted PREMIUM TIMES advocated for the Ghana style execution of corrupt leaders. He said this has become necessary for Nigeria to move forward.

“There are some necessary execution that should be done in this nation,” he said. “I think some people that have put us in this mess, that have use their position unjustly to oppress the prepodonant population of the people … I think this people should be executed like the Ghanaians did”

Mr. Fashakin also described the kind of corruption going on in the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan as ‘nuclear powered’.

“The kind of Corruption that existed under Obasanjo eight year rule is not the level of corruption we are seeing now,” he said. “If Obasanjo is just a mere BAZOOKA, this one is getting towards a nuclear range. It is a massive corruption that we have now.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrLs_l_ayQg

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/112153-we-need-to-execute-some-corrupt-people-for-nigeria-to-progress-cpc-spokesperson-fashakin.html
suportd as long as we start frm ota farm,minna hiltop,nd adamawa state
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by born2boink(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
Agree with you 100 percent but let's start from him
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
good luck with that. wink
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
OsunOriginal: I am very much sure 99% of those saying no to this proposal are Igbos. Igbo man sees nothing wrong in thiefing, cheating, killing and committing all manner of crimes.

Why should a sane man who complains daily about the terrible state of the country (caused by endemic corruption) develops a cold feet when a solution is proposed?

What is wrong in handing a man who looted the money meant for road construction thereby causing hundreds to die untimely as a sresult of bad road?

What is wrong in sending to firing square, a man who decided to steal the money meant for equiping hospitals thereby causing hundreds if not thousands to die untime from malaria, child birth and other complications?

What is wrong in sending to galow, a man who looted the money for electricity, refinery, etc thereby making thousands jobless and forcing many young guys into crime/hooliganism/etc - all of which have caused untimely death for victims and perpetrators.

Now, tell me why a looter does not deserve death penalty - especially those with watery brain among us should tell me.

You definitely can't eat your cake and have it.

what is a "Igbo" man? undecided
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
Okija_juju: . to this iidiot!! We are not animals, we dont kill people over theft!! angry

grin grin
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by OsunOriginal: 12:23am On Dec 22, 2012
*Kails*:

what is a "Igbo" man? undecided

Funny way to pronounce igbo in yorubaland. You dont know this? And if play around with this a little and say "Igbo Igbo", it means election riggers like you did for the thiefing gej who just appointed another old thief as npa chairman.
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by peruso: 2:22am On Dec 22, 2012
Ahhhhhhh!!!

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by vandarsar(m): 4:24am On Dec 22, 2012
They ain't saying thy are, don't you get it slowpoke?
ffo: is CPC clean?
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by mathskill: 5:20am On Dec 22, 2012
Do you knw How many people have been killed by corruption
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by bashydemy(m): 5:24am On Dec 22, 2012
Ikoniko: wat did buhari forgot in aso rock dat he wants to go back either by killin, blackmailin if not to steal. Mwtch
Well for your information, Buhari have never been in Aso rosk to have forgootten anything there
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by pleep(m): 6:17am On Dec 22, 2012
YES, kill them all! Then kill all the people with Aids. Africans like to complain alot but when they see a good solution like this they wont accept it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pro-biafran Agitators Are Miscreants - Obasanjo / Cross Carpeting Not Healthy For Our Democracy - Babangida / Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.