Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals (7529 Views)

Fayose Spokesman Calls Lai Mohammed 'A TOUT' / Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia / Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by roteemee: 8:00am On Dec 22, 2012
If u understand the in depth meaning of corruption and the effect on a country,u might probably not called the man barbarian,if u understand why people resign in developed world over an act of immorality. You might understand why drastic action needs to be taken against corruption. nigeria as a country as failed considering the length of tym and our resources. if a party official resigned in china and his to face the punishment of his action for sleeping with a prostitute then what is execution to someone that kills the future of millions of pple?
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by ofegge73(m): 8:03am On Dec 22, 2012
If we realise the depth of corrosive corruption that has infected Our Economy,Livelihoods,and Future.
Then Would we be better positioned to assess the situation from a very unpopular and drastic perspective.I am afraid Nigeria is on the brink of a total breakdown of whatever is left of Law and Order.Some sort of War is Imminent and Unavoidable.
Mark My words"CLEANSING" is coming to the Land.
"Like Water,there is a boiling point" Once it gets to that point.
The obvious will become inevitable.
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
Kamsy10: oya let the execution BEGIN:
1. GEJ
2. NOA
3. Buhari
4. IBB
5. Obj
6. Farouk
7. Orji Uzor Kalu
8. James Ibori
7. Members of PDP
8. Members of other parties
9. University lecturers
10. kidnappers
11. False pastors
12. Sambo
15. Sanusi
16. T.A Orji
17. Members of National Assembly
18. NPF
19. Job applicants & football age
20. CPC members

WHO COME REMAIN NA? I wonder if any Nigerian is innocent. God! And who will do the execution when even the judiciary system is not reliable either
o boy the person/persons wey go do this execution work go execute tire

1 Like

Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Funny way to pronounce igbo in yorubaland. You dont know this? And if play around with this a little and say "Igbo Igbo", it means election riggers like you did for the thiefing gej who just appointed another old thief as npa chairman.

No i didn't know this.

btw why am i constantly being cursed out due to mistaken identity? grin

first petrodollar the confused ghana man with multiple IDs cursed me thinking i was nigerian and now you. lol I AM NOT NIGERIAN NOR AM I IGBO...I DIDN'T VOTE FOR GEJ!!! grin grin grin grin grin

i sure hope i misunderstood you lol.
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Oluabayomi1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
Since d suggestion is coming from d CPC,then Buhari should top d list.
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by ignis: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
Please, will buhari be among the corrupt people that will be executed?
Re: CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals by Okijajuju1(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
[b]If you pass a law killing politicians over theft, remember your kids o!

Corruption is a crime for which we already have laws to deal with them.. Simply apply the law..

Everybody wants to turn into a killer.. If that law comes into play, the policeman that takes bribe too will be killed, you that gave bribe will also be killed.. Infact, over 50% of Nigerians will be killed.. that student that cheats in examinations will be killed, lecturers as well.. Instead of looking for who to kill, start enforcing the laws on ground.

What I have realised is that Nigerians only seem to think of politicians whenever corruption is mentioned.. We are all corrupt.. You pay money to officials at the airport to pass your luggage without inspection, you will be killed.. I can bet that if we all look inward, we have all aided and abetted corruption in one form or another..

Killing is not the answer... Start enforcing the laws properly.. ibori stole and was prosecuted in Nigeria and found innocent, because the government wouldn't spend money on fighting corruption.. Same ibori goes to the uk and is today sitting in jail.. Infact, himself and his wife.. That's the difference.

Start killing for theft and we become savages.

..[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Raises Budget To N28.77tn, Votes ₦‎10bn For Car Parks, Recreation / Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country / NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.