Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert (8458 Views)

LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Ambode Reads Riot Act To Lastma, Kai / Boko Haram Is Sponsored By Wealthy Nigerians – Security Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert by Arcard(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2012
wetin consign me, i dy enugu
Re: LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert by Gkiks1406(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2012
calabaman: Classic models my foot! Mr Russel what are u high on?
.....Apeteshin mixed with gegemu.
Re: LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
lmao!! The US expert is employed or under contract with LSG as the thread says!

He won't say anything negative else his contract will be over lol!

But all the same, I feel LASTMA is doing a great job. Forget that they fight steady; Eko lo wa!

LASTMA has done a great job in Lagos. Tinubu's initiatives have really helped in Lagos! Even the power project Tinubu embarked on was enjoyed by all Nigeria..

Welldone lastma! Welldon!

1 Like

Re: LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert by PeterKbaba: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
0lumide: lmao!! The US expert is employed or under contract with LSG as the thread says!

He won't say anything negative else his contract will be over lol!

But all the same, I feel LASTMA is doing a great job. Forget that they fight steady; Eko lo wa!

LASTMA has done a great job in Lagos. Tinubu's initiatives have really helped in Lagos! Even the power project Tinubu embarked on was enjoyed by all Nigeria..

Welldone lastma! Welldon!

Thanks for saying the truth, remember it was tinubu that started the PPP Public Private Partnership Idea and Module in Nigeria (Lagos State), also when Tinubu wanted to used the initiative to invite investors from Emron Power company, a company that was ready to invest in Lagos state's power holdings, and give the state 24hrs light. As usual, Obasanjo because of politics, tried to frustrate the concept. Now PPP initiative is now been used everywhere in Nigeria.
PDP government are stuck in the past, ACN is simply the future of innovation in their ways of thinking.

According to Fashola, Innovation and development is not by the age of PDP party, but by the creative way of thinking in the ACN party...

Nigerians wants change, but would rather use the same formula for 100 years, to solve the same question.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert by klax(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
calabaman: Classic models my foot! Mr Russel what are u high on?

Definately that Rusell of a thing mut be mad.
My foot LASTMA, my Foot MEGACITY.
Re: LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert by Hardfact: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
It's desirable they operate as models. We cant afford to have some uniformed rascal elements rule our traffic life.
Re: LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert by kennytidistar(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
[PeterKbaba]

Mv mv, why do you think 80% of investors coming to Nigeria, all have their headquarters in Lagos.

Mr know all. All the investors have been in Lagos even before fashola was born, i was born in Lagos and i remember when i used to flex from Mile-2 to ijora, from Ijora to ido from ido to idumota fromidumota to apongbon from apongbon to marina from marina to victorial island or ikoyi, i can tell you originally that all the company's in the island were older than fashola. Mention one company that is less than 30 years in the island and i will tell you is the new company built by Tinubu and fashola with tax payers money, why are you praising a fool who did not even know the the three lagos status was mode. If you want more i will tell you about lagos just mail me.
Re: LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert by eledalo: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
Is this not the same Nairaland that insults Transparency International and FT when they say Nigeria is corrupt, poor and inefficient? Now one foreigner that they paid to train them says they are classic models and una believe?
double standard.
Evidence: https://www.nairaland.com/1104071/reports-international-organizations-nigeria-how#12978437
Re: LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert by delors(m): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yeah, classic models.

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert by emiye(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
That guy is not far from the truth.

It is easy to criticize, you cant do those kind of JOBS (LASTMA field workers) in LAGOS, Nigeria, without being AGGRESSIVE. (Quote me anytime) No motorist will respect you without any weapon (gun or even baton)

These guys deal with Danfo drivers and bus conductors (who on the average are aggressive and hardened)

how then do you enforce arrest? You think you can arrest an average lagosian motorist by speaking grammar, you risk being ran over.

The nigerian system does not have any viable records whatsoever to track erring motorist, or even discreetly placed cameras.

In some climes, cameras are used to collect plate numbers of vehicles at toll gates, and the amount due is sent to the owner for payment at a later date, can we do that in Nigeria at the moment ?
Re: LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert by lastpage: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
pro01:

Yea right. It would have been interesting if the "consultant" collected LASG's easy money and yet said otherwise. He had to say something to make his benefactors happy.

Thank you jare!

I was just about to add that when these thieving Oyinbo people are arrainged to "come-and-chop" via some 'Contracts", they begin to yarn Opata!

Is it the LASTMA that use cloth to cover "No Entry Sign" he is talking about or did he manufacture another set of LASTMA?
Could he be referring to those KAI Eediots that harass and intimidate poor women on the streets fr peanuts or are these ones "made-in-USA" KAI?

This American just displayed his gargantuan IGNORANCE in public!

But l know our "inferiority Complex folks" will be too happy to be "validated" by Oyinbo! grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert by ebere1712: 6:53am On Dec 23, 2012
MEN F..UCK mgbatis. I am beginning to see one thing you slaves are good at. You are classic comedians. Maybe go ask the queen next. She will tell you are the best in the world grin grin
Re: LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert by ceaser: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2012
P Beni: Just passing...
Come here my friend! You must comment by force by fire.
*gives him a slap and hands him the keyboard*
Re: LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert by bankyblue(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
Those re the dogs BRF trainings and call them lastma. They re all
Criminals in uniforms, trying to steal the old man bus. They shall
Meet their own end and that same bus shall be there source of death. IJN

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Punish Those Behind Baga Massacre - Jonathan / Rare Picture Of The First University Graduate In The Nigerian Army- Emeka Ojukwu / Saraki To Declare Public Hearing On Petroleum Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.