Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Skin Business. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skin Business. (1696 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Business. by hypergig(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2012
The rich quick syndrome is always lurking in my core central(mind),i wud take a quick glance at a car and convincingly brew up the thought of having such a car but since i was a financially condemned chap with high pitched pipe dreams(the sort that would wipe away as fast as they came)..

life for we the common folks is a hell hole and quite challenging,a friend introduced me to the skin bizness,not until then I never really knew that male ashewo's existed,he convinced me to tag up with him in the business which I wholly refused,I actually told him i prefer money ritual than getting tucked in some silly skin business were I will become someone's sex object.

i braved myself up nd decided to opt for a quick means to make nd get money through money ritual,this i thought would clear away my financial problems bt finding the ryt babalawo was one hell of a job, so with more trials and no luck in finding the ryt ''Babalawo'' i swayed towards sumtin else cz by then I had become fustrated nd completely penniless, so with a wavering mind i decided to become a sex vendor or better still an 'ASEWO'.

I had a swell time selling my body and it's like a dream cum true..i wud offer my body and get wads of naira bills in return,what else could a chap ask for..both parties get mutual satisfaction,as a sex vendor I tend to do both the female nd male,so u could say am a fulfilled guy in my chosen profession cz I satisfy people.

Am an asewo but am certainly not ur everyday asewo,am an asewo on a different scale and level,I please people cz that's what I do best nd av gone global,I do lebanese,chinese nd the caucasian lot.

But now I just found a lady I love and adore nd I really wanna kEep tinz straight with her.
I really don't know how she's gonna feel if i tell her am an ashewo....
Re: Skin Business. by hrmkz: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2012
Nothing new under d sun! Come out to her and if she truely loves you, she will accept you.
Re: Skin Business. by 2goodbobo(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2012
Between, what kind of Asewo are you? Gay asewo or straight asewo?

1 Like

Re: Skin Business. by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2012
bunch of crap
Re: Skin Business. by 190theclown: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
Are men now ashawo's shocked
Re: Skin Business. by luvmijeje(f): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
eeeh eeeh orisirisi,oga o.
Re: Skin Business. by larrymoore(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
Quite ur nasty job, get something else doing. Telling ur new found luv is a choice, what matters is dat dont go back to it. Hope u still have energy to satisfy ur new lv, cos dead men tell no tales.
Re: Skin Business. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
2goodbobo: Between, what kind of Asewo are you? Gay asewo or straight asewo?
I was abt asking the same question.
Re: Skin Business. by okooloyun1(m): 1:02am On Dec 23, 2012
Blood of Jesus!! Male ashewo! Removing my slippers dust it and run commot d thread.
Re: Skin Business. by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 23, 2012
2goodbobo: Between, what kind of Asewo are you? Gay asewo or straight asewo?
exactly, most gigolos are usually gay.
Re: Skin Business. by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2012
Well i tink u ve made enuff money to start up sometin else and open up 2 her if she truly loves u she wuld stay,bt u gats 2 change bro.
Re: Skin Business. by Andrew3(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2012
Male ashewo, how? gay or sugar mummism? angry angry

(1) (Reply)

See Photos: Woman Marries Herself - 300 Guests In Attendance / HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee / Why Do Boys Cheat On Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.