Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee (1698 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by maxxx(m): 1:59am On Mar 26, 2013
Pls fellow nairalanders,I need ur sincere advice on how to tackle this issue that just came up.I knw there are smart guys nd ladies here.
I got acall frm my fiancee who is doing her final yr in one of our tertiary inst.she wz weeping profusely nd after calming her down she proceeded to tell me what she is presently going thru.she told me aparticular lecturer inher departmnt hz been making advances at her nd she stonewalled him.Recently d man upped d ante by obtaining her number frm an unknown source nd making d poor girls life unbearable,calling her incessantly,trying to fix appointments with her so they can hangout.when she refused to play ball,d man started issueing threats like her failing her exams and also making sure she doesn't graduate.that's when she decided to tell me.Guys I've never been ina situation like this.I'm caught flat footed.that's why I come to you for piece of brain to deal with d situation.thanx ya all for ur time.
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 26, 2013
A friend of mine was caught in dat kind of situation a while back,she made appointments,met d man but wen it came tym for action,she told d man dat she was on her monthly period. She actually used tomato paste to pour on d pad so it would luk real in case he insisted. Anyways,longstory short,d man had already given her a gud score b4 d incident n it was already too late so he had no choice but 2 free d gal. It's funny bt it's what happens in our universities everyday,ur gal is an innocent gal so i wil advise her to record d man wit a hidden camera or sumtin,for cryin out loud even a fone can b used. These r modern tyms n hard evidence is wat we use in solvin crimes. Gudluck! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by tellwsdom: 3:22am On Mar 26, 2013
See as this one dey cry like small pikin sad
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by djeezy(m): 3:40am On Mar 26, 2013
Let her tell him she has AIDS and that it's didn't show on her face or body because of expensive therapy she has been taking. The next day, the lecturer will start avoiding her. Furthermore, she can also fake a result that would seem convincing. This method worked for my ex, she faced similar situation.
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by pheyikemi: 6:57am On Mar 26, 2013
When she has enough evidence (e.g voice recording of their conversations on phone) to prove the man(lecturer) really said that, she can go report to d appropriate authorities
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by Fussbot: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2013
@op..dis is 1 advantage of bin strong..had it bin u were STRONG..u wldn't be asking dis qstn...he!he!
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by Popowaa: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2013
She can go on a date with him,record him and blackmail him with the recording.
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by ebamma(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2013
Thats why is gud to be a cultist, give me that lecturer's number, with just a phone call and mention of my name your girl don graduate with first class be dat

1 Like

Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by Imdachick(f): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2013
She has the power to set him up and disgrace him in public.
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
shocked

1 Like

Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by princedanalyst: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by IYANGBALI: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
Abeg make we hear word jo,the thing dey read metre?

1 Like

Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by vivianc(f): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hey, ur babe should chill. I have been in that situation over and over again and I'm still in the that situation tho no threats yet. 70% of my lecturers have and are still asking me out. One thing she can't let them see is her fear. She has to be strong and confident and the lecturer should see that. She must take her studies seriously now, gather enough evidence but not to set the guy up, trust me that's not the path she should go down to. So I'd advice her to call the man bluff, concentrate on her studies, if the man fails her, she can apply for a remark of her script and subsequently use the evidences if need be.

Don't get urself involved in this! If her parents are active educationally, she should get them involved. Getting urself involved in this will really make it more messy.

Above all, she should be prayerful.

3 Likes

Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
vivian chinaza: Hey, ur babe should chill. I have been in that situation over and over again and I'm still in the that situation tho no threats yet. 70% of my lecturers have and are still asking me out. One thing she can't let them see is her fear. She has to be strong and confident and the lecturer should see that. She must take her studies seriously now, gather enough evidence but not to set the guy up, trust me that's not the path she should go down to. So I'd advice her to call the man bluff, concentrate on her studies, if the man fails her, she can apply for a remark of her script and subsequently use the evidences if need be.

Don't get urself involved in this! If her parents are active educationally, she should get them involved. Getting urself involved in this will really make it more messy.

Above all, she should be prayerful.

What evidence is better dan setting the lecturer up? Did you also know dat remarking scripts can take up to a year which also means "extra year"? Yes,she should pray to God but also make a plan cos heaven help those who help demselves! Peace out!!
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Abeg make we hear word jo,the thing dey read metre?
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by vivianc(f): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
kimberluge: What evidence is better dan setting the lecturer up? Did you also know dat remarking scripts can take up to a year which also means "extra year"? Yes,she should pray to God but also make a plan cos heaven help those who help demselves! Peace out!!

Setting a lecturer up? A senior lecturer for that matter? Are u a leaner? Do u think its as easy as they show it on TV? When you are fighting a just course, pls don't get dirty!

Remarking of scripts does not take up to a year my dear, but let's hope it doesn't get to that. All she needs right now is confidence in herself and absolute concentration on her studies. Get her parents involved if possible.

When you are dealing with a senior randy lecturer, don't act scared and don't act too smart cos it will be a lose lose situation. Beat him at his own games, but with your brains.

She can get a valid evidence, but that should be used as the last resort.
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by Anderson123(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
If she can act very well, let her tell the man with every seriousness and boldness that she Ȋ̝̊̅§ from the marine world and that any man who sleeps with her will die in 3 days.
Or she can implicate him by making him send her an sms or voice ♌o̶̲̥̅̊†̥ with those threats which she can forward τ̲̅ȍ the vc or appropirate authorities. Or better still, take his name and pix τ̲̅ȍ the altar of her church and have the pastor pronounce jdugement on the man's office.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided
vivian chinaza:

Setting a lecturer up? A senior lecturer for that matter? Are u a leaner? Do u think its as easy as they show it on TV? When you are fighting a just course, pls don't get dirty!

Remarking of scripts does not take up to a year my dear, but let's hope it doesn't get to that. All she needs right now is confidence in herself and absolute concentration on her studies. Get her parents involved if possible.

When you are dealing with a senior randy lecturer, don't act scared and don't act too smart cos it will be a lose lose situation. Beat him at his own games, but with your brains.

My name sake is right. Don't you know dat most movies are actually real life situations being acted by characters? Also if the victim was sure her parents could handle d situation,am sure she would hav gone to dem first rather dan her guy. OP.abeg,tell ur gal to set d bastard up,jare. Majority carries d vote!! undecided
vivian chinaza:

My name sake is right. Don't you know dat most movies are actually real life situations being acted by characters? Also if the victim was sure her parents could handle d situation,am sure she would hav gone to dem first rather dan her guy. OP.abeg,tell ur gal to set d bastard up,jare. Majority carries d vote!!
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
no need forming strong man wen you are nt,belv me d fight is 4 her nt you. Stay out of the picx,she should be smart and face him like she does to other toaster,bt she shud kp it in mind dat its her lecturer ds time,so she has to play it real cool. Na normal tin,we all are facd with diffrnt threats as we hundle tru life. Its nting to cry 4. Dont go and blend 4 nonsense reason.
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
on another note,neva threaten a lecturer with remarking script,na naija we dey,its hs kind dat wil mark it still. Use ur brain
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by Igabe(f): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
But wait oh, wat will one if D̶̲̥̅e girl in question ΐƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ wife? Ãήϑ D̶̲̥̅e lecturer knows that she ΐƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ married? ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ opinions pls?
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by 190: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
you better allow your fiancee to sleep with him oo

so she can graduate

after all sef isnt she bean-sing another dude out there apart from yourself undecided
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by MrCork17: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
maxxx: Pls fellow nairalanders,I need ur sincere advice on how to tackle this issue that just came up.I knw there are smart guys nd ladies here.
I got acall frm my fiancee who is doing her final yr in one of our tertiary inst.she wz weeping profusely nd after calming her down she proceeded to tell me what she is presently going thru.she told me aparticular lecturer inher departmnt hz been making advances at her nd she stonewalled him.Recently d man upped d ante by obtaining her number frm an unknown source nd making d poor girls life unbearable,calling her incessantly,trying to fix appointments with her so they can hangout.when she refused to play ball,d man started issueing threats like her failing her exams and also making sure she doesn't graduate.that's when she decided to tell me.Guys I've never been ina situation like this.I'm caught flat footed.that's why I come to you for piece of brain to deal with d situation.thanx ya all for ur time.

.....ok...so was wrong with 3some? undecided
Re: HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee by nobniger: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
Lean painfully on him and say ,I wish I'm like other girls.Tell him that you don't wish your worst enermy to go through what you're going through because your boy friend of (makeup a number -years} tasted posetive for HIV and that you're so scare to go for same taste.DO NOT say any more and don't resist even if act like he dosn't believe. REMEMBER, not saying anymore means you're actually saying all the RIGHT THINGS. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Boys Cheat On Their Girlfriends / We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared / Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.