Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How An American Lady Converted To Islam - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How An American Lady Converted To Islam (31218 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by bukatyne(f): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2012
donsax: Let her convert to that islam ten times if she like......not even slightly jealous ......heaven is not even enough to contain us true christian.....I don't wanna. Share a Room with no one in heaven....we need few people there mtcheeew.
Whatever happened to 'In My Father'S House, There Are Many Mansions'? dear, there are mansions for as many christians that do the will of God. WE shouldn't be selfish with salvation
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Abbey2sam(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2012
tbaba1234: I was thinking of starting a thread on the strangest revert stories, I guess id just put them here:

i. First guy to comment on an Islamic youtube video, debates with muslims on youtube for pages and pages. Similar to some Nairaland guys. All of a sudden, there was a break... The next time, he was heard from, he had taken his shahada. Why? He said that he read the last sermon of the prophet on mount Arafat. He knew the prophet could not have been a liar. Took his shahada, became muslim.

Don't give up hope on people. The strangest people can become muslim.

ii. Atheist, fond of going to religious (muslim) events to debate with the speakers e.t.c. Once he went to an event where a sheik (can't remember the name now) was speaking, as usual he gets up to address the speaker. The speaker gives him a gem from the Quran that stumped him. He wanted to prove it wrong so he kept researching and researching to prove it wrong. He couldn't. According to him, he literally submitted in the real sense of the word.

Even the most obnoxious people could also see the truth.

iii. Gang member, gets into a fight with his mother... runs to the library because he felt that was the only place the police will not look for him. Picks up any book to read from the shelf, He happened to pick a translated copy of the Quran. In the library, He read the whole of the Quran and according to him : I was not reading it, it was reading me. He took his shahada and became muslim.

Allah guides whom he wills, even the worst of the worst can be guided.

iv. Wall street woman from Japan, walks to a muslim store where a muslim man was playing the recitation of the Quran . She was enchanted by it and asked : what kind of music it was?. Man tells her it was the Quranic recitation. She asked where she can get them. Man directs her to the store, she goes there, picks a copy of the translated Quran. Reads it, takes shahada. She quit wall-street and became the principal of an Islamic school started by Nouman Ali khan.

Allah is the best of planners, Nothing happens accidentally.

v. Another man from wall street, reads up on the Islamic economic system and take shahada. Didn't listen to a long lecture or read the Quran. He said that the Islamic system is too ethical not to be from God. That was all.

Allah has given us the best way to live our lives ethically... Some of us do not even acknowledge the favour.

vi. Christian youth minister, studies the bible in hebrew. Too many questions unanswered by christianity. He lost his faith in christianity , once he went to the mosque, took a copy of the Quran. All the dots were connected for him, all the things he read in the bible finally added up. He took his shahada. He is currently one of the famous proponents of Islam in the US.

Sometimes, all you need is a proper intellectual study to become muslim.

More stories to come, InshaAllah

All na wash, fake stories
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by ochukoccna: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2012
This thread is no biggie
What it has illuminated afresh is the LIBERTY enjoyed by Americans
Truthfully ask yourself how many muslims can convert from islam&mohahmed to whatever he chooses to believe without getting his/her head chopped off or go into hiding?
How many can gleefully announce they've converted to whatever like Chelsea did in the youtube video?
Salman Rushdie renounced islam&mohahmed, wrote a book in UK and had a death sentence pronounced on his head all the way from Iran
A death sentence still valid tbough the person who issued it is dead,long dead
Let Chelsea try renouncing mohahmed& Islam in Saudi Arabia or even Kano State of Nigeria
All I saw in the video is a lady enjoying the LIBERTY America confers
SIMPLES!

1 Like

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2012
Jesus I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not Lord,he was sent to the lost sheep of Isreal,and don't gimme dat shit that islam I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ 4 Arab.Mohammad's I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ described in the quran as a mercy to mankind.Plus,islam I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ the largest growing religion in the world.So if U̶̲̥̅̊ aint cool with that,go chop grass.Muhammad was also described as a the most influencial person on earth.Don't remember the particular book,but its quite popular.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by finicky(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2012
Christmas: Not of Christ, but Baal worship!
December 26, 2012 | 6:44 am
Viewpoint

By EFEROVO IGHO

WHEN I wrote in a recent short online piece that there is nothing like Christmas in Christianity, I did not realise  it would generate the very pleasing response it got. There I said that Christmas is Roman Catholicism and that it came wholesale from Babylon and is it about Tammuz (also called Dumuzi) ‘demonized’ as Baal by Satan, and which Tammuz was born on 25th of December and celebrated same day in ancient Sumerian, Babylonian and Assyrian until Rome brought it to the ‘church’ masking it with ‘Jesus’ to lead many astray.

“There is Christianity”, I wrote, “and there is Roman Catholicism. The two are not the same. Roman Catholicism is a faith and it is a religion, all their adherents would tell you so. And Christianity is a faith and it is a religion (religion of life that begets eternal life). Christianity is found IN THE BIBLE AND THE BIBLE ALONE.

All traditions of men, cults and demons have no place in Bible no matter how long practiced and embraced, no matter how the ages have drunken of this particular wine of fornication of the Great LovePeddler of the Book of Revelation. Christianity is not Baal Worship.“With Paul all days are equal. And he said I should follow him even as he is the follower of Christ.

Let not the devil beguile you with dates and seasons. Seek you the Kingdom of God and its righteousness first. That is what matters. One faith, one foundation, one Church, one Lord and Jesus Christ that Lord! Brake away from all beguilement no matter how trapping!” No matter how luring I may add.

Two responses from that piece I wish to draw attention to. Whilst one of those two readers asked: “When then was Jesus Christ born?”, while the other said: “I agree with you. Now what shall we do?” Here, besides telling more about this fiendish and deadly thing called Christmas I hope to represent my replies to the duo in their enlarged versions here.

But first we must take it elementarily: Jesus, the Holy Spirit, Paul, Peter, John and others did not tell us the date Jesus Christ was born. Peter, Paul and others didn’t celebrate the date Jesus was born because it is irrelevant to our salvation. Nothing sacred about the date, only the birth is! There is enough that scriptures commands, and we have not been able to do them all yet, and so, we dare not add traditions of men, cults and demons. Yes!

All ‘these days’ they are celebrating here and there are of Babylon and Rome (of demons). Whilst so-called Christmas is a celebration of the aforesaid Babylonian god Baal (Tammuz) with Bacchus, Easter is the celebration of Semiramis ‘demonised’ by Satan as the goddess of Eastre also called Eastor, as Ishtar, Astarte, or queen of heaven so-called etc.

Babylonianism and Romanism want to give all the days in the year to the gods, and many of them are brought into the ‘church’ by Romanism or Roman Catholicism which is actually Baal worship. O how it pays to stay with and, indeed, in the Bible. Christianity is not about celebrations and traditions of men and demons. It is a life to be lived.

We recognise Jesus’ birth when we are born again; no better celebration! We recognise His birth everyday as Emmanuel, God with us; no better celebration! We ‘celebrate’ His birth if we not only know that the grace of God has appeared to all men, teaching us to deny ungodliness, worldly lust and to live soberly, righteously and godly in this present world, but are also therefore living thus on a daily basis: No better way to celebrating the birth of the Grace which appeared to all men.

We ‘celebrate’ Jesus’ birth everyday as we live as light of the world, as salt of the earth, as living epistles read by all men and as example of the believers. Let your light so shine that all that sees this (your) light shine would glorify the Father Who is in heaven. That is how to ‘celebrate’ the birth of the Jesus that came from on high, gone on high, and coming soon from thence to take His people home! The pilgrim celebrates Jesus’ birth everyday by the life of heaven he lives here on earth. That is how to tell the world the
at God indeed became man and dwelt among us.

Just as the Holy Writ tells us nothing about where Moses was buried, so it tells us nothing about the date Jesus Christ was born, and it does not expect us to celebrate any day! Those who have sort out a day to celebrate have worked into satanic web.  If God had told Israel where Moses was buried in Israel, all probability would have worshiped that place.

Here, Israel may even be praised for stopping where God stopped and for proving more righteous than this generation on this score. Whilst God didn’t tell us when Jesus was born Babylonian tradition of demons inherited by Rome and passed to the whole world is foisting a day on us, which day is actually when Tammuz (‘translated’ by Satan to Baal, the so-called sun- agriculture-fertility god and the equivalent of the Roman god, Saturn, the Greek god, Cronus, with many equivalents in both ancient and modern world) was born and a day he was celebrated in ancient times, even December 25.

It is futile to try knowing when Jesus Christ was born, deluding picking a date and satanic celebrating that date or celebrating Jesus birth ‘on a date set aside’, for they that do celebrate in this way, celebrate who they know not; but this unknown god, the evil behind the mask is Tammuz (‘demonised’ as Baal by Satan) being one of the party in an ancient family that Satan built his worship around, the others of that family being Nimrod of Babel infamy and Semiramis who is ‘demonised’ by Satan as Isthar, Astarte, Asthoreth, queen of heaven; the same is goddess of Eastre (also called Eastor) that, again, Roman Catholicism is making the world to worship during their Easter.

It was both Baal and Asthoreth that turned Israel of old against God and vice visa, both being extremely abhorrent to God. We must come away from all futility of trying to know the date Christ was born, come away from all delusions of date setting and all satanic celebrations!  From glimpses from the Holy Writ and reality of climate of the Middle East, Jesus could have been born any month other than December, and so certainly He couldn’t have been born on December 25.

Until the very Anti-Christ comes all evil groups and personages (name it) are answerable to the Vatican, which today, anyway, leads the New World Order that would usher in the Anti-Christ. Come out from among them and ALL THEIR INVENTIONS MEANT TO POLLUTE THE WORD OF GOD AND ENSNARE UNTOLD MULTITUDE EN ROUTE ETERNAL DAMNATION.

If only you know a little about the wine of fornication of the Vatican (the wolf in sheep clothing) and how the nations, world leaders and kings, the religions and their leaders, sundry churches and what have you have drunken of that fountain of wicked wine of her fornication, then you would come out from all that proceeds from that city sitting on seven hills (Rome, and specifically the Vatican, which as we speak though part of a city, IS A NATION of its own; and you think it is ordinary)!

*Mr. Igho, a missionary to East Africa wrote from Nakuru, Kenyan
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by SHOPPERS(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2012
This muslims are so funny. They are always shouting when they have one American convert- how sure are you that she was a Christian? That aside- do you know the number of people who leave Islam for Christianity per day? And you don't see a thread dedicated to that arrant nonsense. Forget about the jostle for converts- look specifically into lives being impacted. Reality is- what happens in your religion asides 5 times a day chants, killing of rams, violence and always trying to defend Allah. Let him defend himself- if he is indeed a god.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2012
SURY Suri: Christians why don't you seek the truth and stop having hypertension anytime islam is mentioned. Your minds is troubled with christianity please seek Allah, He is all forgiving all merciful. Alhamdulillah. I am a Muslim, I have peace of mind.
is he peaceful? Wer did u get ur peace from? Say d truth
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by IleIfe2(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2012
ochukoccna: This thread is no biggie
Truthfully ask yourself how many muslims can convert from islam&mohahmed to whatever he chooses to believe without getting his/her head chopped off or go into hiding?
How many can gleefully announce they've converted to whatever like Chelsea did in the youtube video?
Salman Rushdie renounced islam&mohahmed, wrote a book in UK and had a death sentence pronounced on his head all the way from Iran
Let Chelsea try renouncing mohahmed& Islam in Saudi Arabia or even Kano State of Nigeria
SIMPLES!

Thank you.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2012
adaybayor:

Muhammad was not an educated man, he could not read nor write so, how did he get so much knowledge about the bible? So, you believe the part of quran that confirms the bible but, don't believe the other parts, you are an hypocrite.

We Believe what we want to.
did u mean d man na olodo, some how en come compile d koran?
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2012
Sallychizzl3:
hmmmm.... Xtians neva adopt anythin
1.what about goin 2 jerusalem? (I dnt c it anywea in d real new testament)
xtians neva adopt anythin
2. what about ur 40 days fasting? (remember jesus didn't say/do it or tell u 2)
3. The catholics usin d rosery nko? (Did jesus use it?)
4. Friday service now holds ('twas sunday in d olden day)
5. Pope nd bishops wea caps (Did jesus eva wore 1?)
6. U mix Arab with hebrew when speakin in tongues.
D list is endless bro, u'r d impostor of d highest order.
Ie y christianity gives u d liberty of knowing the truth more and more, christians ar imitators of christ, so wat ever christ did, a christian is free to do it, God gave us power to be called the sons of God once u've accepted christ, 4 doz tnz dat aren't in d bible and as a christian and i know jesus never taught it, I'l never do it ie y luther didn't agree wid some of the teachings he saw in his day and broke away. In christianity u hav d liberty to seek the truth unlike islam wer ur life is at stake. But i know am not perfect but the opposite is in islam wer u get slaughtered immediatelt they sense u've lost interest in dem
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by KDULAR: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2012
From the different comments I've read so far, my held belief that few are really Christians or Muslims is more reinforced. The way at which people made comments ( unfortunately and so sorely) attacking and justifying these religions come to speak of the simple truth that they don't understand the depth of these faiths.
Just like languages culture and distinct communities, each of them has its uniqueness which reveals God Almighty plainly if the adherents really studies with no guile or bitternes within them. The faithfuls of these religion needs to understand that plainly as God may reveals the scriptures, there are issues we cannot just interpret literally. The first words in the Al Quoran I think are "read in the name of your Lord " ( If I'm wrong please correct me )I can understand, If you read you'll think and understand, you read , pray and come to the revelation of what you read , then you'll understand what God wants you to apply in the given situation, that is what makes you different, that is what makes Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) different from the others that read the same words of the Al Quoran at that time and now. Furthermore, the Prophet exhort the Muslims or adherents of the faith to do the same but did not at any point tell them to insult or debase the Faith of either the Christians or Jews or interfere with their believes ONLY THAT YOU MAY NOT TAKE PART IN THEIR RITUALS OR RELIGIOUS RIGHTS .

And to each one he has given something and according to the bible, it is said you should hold TO WHAT IS GIVEN TO YOU. Seeing this I see that really why any Christian or Muslim who has read , studied and did the same thing ( meditate and got revelation and understanding of the principles and not the literal word) of what is being read should continue to engage in the unwholesome acts of not divulging the spiritual from the etheral and political interpretations given to the words on either sides and continue in the insults , hatred undue comparison and crass JEALOUSY of each other.

Just a few people on this thread had shown some level of this understanding and maturity and I think these are the TRUE CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY ( WHATEVER IT IS CALLED IN ANY LANGUAGE BUT MINE IS OLORUN OLODUMARE)BE PRAISED. AMEN
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2012
Lakkyjay:

BUT CHRISTAINS STARTED PILGRIMAGE VISIT AFTER THE MUSLIMS HOLY VISITS TO MECCA. BE REAL, SEARCH FOR MORE KNOWLEDGE
must u fool urself anytime u get an opportunity to do so? Itz not a must dat U'l go on pilgrimage, infact people just visit d place just 4 fun but y do muslims make it a must 4 a muslim 2 go 2 mecca and 2 make d less privileged feel the pains, they even add a title to you wen u go der. Religion of peace indeed
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Abbey2sam(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2012
Why do muslems always broadcast it when an unbeliever swap to their faith(islam)? Why are muslems too fanatic? Why is seun always allowing this kind of topics on the front page? Why do muslems like starting a religion war on nairaland? Why do muslems like making up stories that are not there?

Atleast not less than 50 people give their lives to christ in a day around the globe, do you see any christian coming here to broadcast it? No,america lady converted; good for her.is there any big deal in her conversion?

Once, I heard that michael Jackson converted to islam (wash),I also heard that obama is a muslem and that he also bow to the premeir ruler of saudi arabia(wash) and so many others that might get me ban if I count them here.

Please I want to beg the moderator to please stop bringing this kind of topics to the front page,it will not help us get over the menace currently faced by nigerians.

Peace

3 Likes

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by hubreality(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2012
Religion is a man made evil against humanity, it has caused more havoc than corruption in the land. Any supposed religion without love and value for humanity is 100% empty!
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by igbeke: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2012
here is d truth: ISLAM IS A RELIGION 4 SLAVES!
CHRISTIANITY IS 4 GOD'S CHILDREN!
U may chose 2 b a slave or freeborn.
na ur cup of tea.
THREAD CLOSED.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 26, 2012
miiraaj:
Christianity has never been a religion. Its just a mere fabrication by secularists to mislead people from the path of religion and they have succeeded in brain washing many blind followers of the christian faith.

http://archive.org/download/TheArrivalsRevised/TheArrivalsPt.36theStoryOfJesus_512kb.mp4
http://archive.org/download/TheArrivalsRevised/TheArrivalsPt.37theSunGod_512kb.mp4
plz what is the meaning of jihad?
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by BetaThings: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2012
ochukoccna: This thread is no biggie
SIMPLES!

Where is your belief in the saying "the truth shall set you free"?
Which one should we believe?

agabasam: Funny muslim....we get thousand converts to xtianity 4r d darkness of islam..bt we dnt fuse abt it...bt we bliv dt heaven rejoices.....

seunlayi: Do you know how many muslims that got converted through the recently concluded Retreat of my church? Do you know how many that got converted in other places in various xmas programmes? A tactical propaganda indeed
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by BetaThings: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2012
Movingcoil: plz what is the meaning of jihad?

https://www.nairaland.com/776347/come-see-jihad-what-it
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by BetaThings: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
Movingcoil: but u saw dat [b]all d terrorist in d world [/b]are professing dz same allah and their believe dey ar doing his work, wen dat movie about Muhammed was released dat caused an uproar in d muslim world, shey u heard about d pakistani minister who brought out 100k dallas 4 d producers head.... Tell me somtn different plz

Some Christian terror organisations

National Liberation Front of Tripura - India
Irish Republican Army - Northern Ireland
Iron Guard and Lăncieri - Romania
Lord's Resistance Army - Uganda

Abortion clinics are bombed by Christians
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by BetaThings: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
Abbey2sam: Why do muslems always broadcast it when an unbeliever swap to their faith(islam)? Why are muslems too fanatic? Why is seun always allowing this kind of topics on the front page? Why do muslems like starting a religion war on nairaland? Why do muslems like making up stories that are not there?

Atleast not less than 50 people give their lives to christ in a day around the globe, do you see any christian coming here to broadcast it? No,america lady converted; good for her.is there any big deal in her conversion?

Once, I heard that michael Jackson converted to islam (wash),I also heard that obama is a muslem and that he also bow to the premeir ruler of saudi arabia(wash) and so many others that might get me ban if I count them here.

Please I want to beg the moderator to please stop bringing this kind of topics to the front page,it will not help us get over the menace current faced by nigerians.

Peace

Allow them to celebrate this "little" success
It does not remove anything from Christianity.
Peace!
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by nzeaji(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
finicky: With christmas coming now, many people are celebrating it but even many christian do not celebrate christmas .

WHY ? Because they know this is not when the Jesus was born. Christian scholar themselves know that Jesus was not born in winter. Jesus was born in spring.

Quran say in surah Maryam :

when Isa was to be born, Maryam left the town and she sought refuge under a palm tree and Allah command her, " O maryam shake the tree and the fresh date will fall upon you"

So Maryam according to the Quran gave birth to Isa when there were fresh dates on palm tree and that doesn't happen in December, that happen in April/May/June so that is the time Isa was born.

Nobody said Jesus Christ was born in winter. December 25th (or christmas) is just a day set aside by the christian world to celebrate the (birth) coming of Jesus.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by airmark(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
adaybayor:

So, you believe the part of quran that confirms the bible but, don't believe the other parts, you are an hypocrite.

We Believe what we want to.

This is unbelievable. So it's true that quran confirmed the holy bible. So you know this and still threadingthe wrong path? I will convert to muslim, the moment i see it in the bible that holy quran is from God and mohammed is the one i should follow.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by misterh(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
Movingcoil: must u fool urself anytime u get an opportunity to do so? Itz not a must dat U'l go on pilgrimage, infact people just visit d place just 4 fun but y do muslims make it a must 4 a muslim 2 go 2 mecca and 2 make d less privileged feel the pains, they even add a title to you wen u go der. Religion of peace indeed
. Once more, you don't have Islamic knowledge. Where did you learn that it is a must for Muslims to visit Mecca? You go to Hajj if you have the means (wealth, health). Only once is enough, any one after that is sunnah. You shld also note that Prophet Muhammed (SAW) did Hajj once during his lifetime. It's not a do or die affair. As regards the issue of title, when a person becomes a prof, the prefix 'prof' is added. JP is also added to anyone who has visited Israel.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by luluosas(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
jerseyboy:

Islam can only spread by threat and violence. The doctrine is crazy and so only lunies like this lazy will convert willingly. Other wise they look for coverts in American jailhouses whom for the most part are killing time
Hahahahahaha..... I do wonder why Islam is referred as the religion of peace.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by finicky(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
@airmark
That's where the issue lies-if it had been publicly declared that Christ wasn't born on 25 then a lot of people would not be deceive into thinking “Mary boy child Jesus Christ was born on Christmas day" more gruelsome is it when that particular day is been associated with the worship of an idol. Little Jehovah witness don't do Christmas. A lot of people know the witness read and do a whole lot of research.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by ignis: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
Movingcoil: plz what is the meaning of jihad?
Jihad simply means 'Holy War'.

Ask me the meaning of Holy war.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by luluosas(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
BetaThings: Christians, please make up your minds?
Do thousands convert from Islam to Christianity (although if true, I am yet to see the effect on national integrity)
[b]or do people get killed for converting from Islam (please let us have photos)
[/b]

Why should "Holy Ghost" and "Shiloh" programmes appear on the FP and news about Islam should not?
Where is your tolerance? When you are all over this place, attacking and abusing muslims, how will I believe that you guys truly turn the other cheek?

Not only picture, I have a video of a former Boko Haram member here in Nigeria, who was slaughtered like a 'goat' by your brothers for renouncing Boko Haram and Islam. If you need the video, drop your email here and I will mail it to you. Thank you.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by misterh(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
Movingcoil: but u saw dat all d terrorist in d world are professing dz same allah and their believe dey ar doing his work, wen dat movie about Muhammed was released dat caused an uproar in d muslim world, shey u heard about d pakistani minister who brought out 100k dallas 4 d producers head.... Tell me somtn different plz
Terrorists claiming to be Muslims does not mean they are doing what Islam preaches. They are not models for Islam. If you wanna understand Islam, consult the Qur'an and the Hadith. Abt the movie, Islam is totally against the killing of innocents. What you saw then was 'mob-ocracy'. What a good Muslim would av done was to engage in intellectual rebuttal and not violence.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by teniyi(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
omenziate: Dose goons allah and Mohammed don tire for arab babes, dem need whitie americana to kolobi. If e no b panadol, e no go ever b panadol. Islam is a nothing more than a cult like ogboni , olumbo olumba. Na just number separate dem.

Don't mix things up please, Olumba Olumba, Ogboni, Guru Maharaji etc are all brand of Christianity, so how will Islam looks like them than Christianity?
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by ignis: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
teniyi:

Don't mix things up please, Olumba Olumba, Ogboni, Guru Maharaji etc are all brand of Christianity, so how will Islam looks like them than Christianity?
Why such comment? Your comment is obnoxious and unreasonable. How will you feel if one say that Boko Haram is a brand of Islam?
Pls let's stop this religious war. It won't help.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by teniyi(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
Nonybb: for me islam is a religious CULT and the brain child of that scam religion is the satan himself

What are the identities of a cult? One important one is the unfriendliness and their inability to fellowship together.
If you check Christianity today, its a common trait. So all christians are cultists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? / Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? / Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.