Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? (5619 Views)

We Had MouthAction And She Finds It Hard To Close Her Mouth. / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / Was He Wrong To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by ezzye: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Was it a public setting? Did he say it aloud? If he did then he is a "....bastard". If he must he shd av sent her a note, ask a female colig to pass d message or just wait till d end of d meetin and tell her in a civil manner
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by chinedumo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
Are you sure the boss's wife told her husband exacly what he said?. Why should a man be angry because another man told his wife who is not sitting well to sit well. This is abuse of power. Simply because you are the boss does not mean people should live in terror of you
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by tashanja(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
desertboom: Everyone is saying; The way the guy said it, the manner he relay the message to the woman. How else could he have said it? Please, can someone tell me how best he could have said it?

Exactly, first post I agree with. What's rude with saying "madam sit well", isn't that in itself a sign of respect for the womwn. Abeg, its not like he was crude like 'madam, your pant is showing'; instead the mumu wife was slow to understand the discrete msg, till he had to be more blunt and say "close your legs."

Sincerely, the guy was wrongly fired, as I can't see how he could have broken any rule connected with his employment and neither was his approach in anyway not civil, I beg to differ and say he was fired purely on sentimental reasons e.g. how dare a common PA see Oga's wife Pxxxy.

Reminds me of my own experience as a small boy in Prim Sch when I accidentally saw my teacher's (oyinbo woman)pant. She was kind of squatting next to another pupil's desk showing him something, and accidentally lost her balance and viola, her frilly knickers on display. Boy, she didn't like it one bit, come see interrogation - she kept on asking, "what did you see" and me, with a smug on my face, answering "nothing".
You would have thought that would have been the end of the matter but for where, no not with this woman (which was quite unusual, especially for oyinbo, who are known to be open minded). She kept sending me out to stand outside the classroom whenever she noticed the headmistress passing by, it was her way of targetting me for punishment; anyway fortunately for me,the Rev. Sister (it was a convent sch.) took no notice. To my relief, after many days of repeated failure the teacher finally gave up.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by lolaluv1(f): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
To get a better grasp of the situation, I put myself in the shoes of Op.
If I was a female PA and I saw my boss' pipi dangling out of his undone zipper, would I tell him to zip it?
Heck. NAH!
But I could notify a male to tell him while keeping far away to help my boss save his dignity....
If he did that, would he have been fired?

The guy effed up and as a PA, has zero in human relations&diplomacy.
I hope he'll be a lot wiser now that he has joined the overbloated market of job applicants.

1 Like

Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by jantavanta(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2016
oyb:
this is why pakos have issues in corporate environment - they have absolutely no idea of basic etiquette

Now I understand why a certain company had problems from its founding staff, and is now having to organise etiquette seminars for its entire staff.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Gfs Be Like....(picture) / See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya / Billionaire At 35, Grand Father At 48, Die At 95 (life Of Airforce1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.