Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? (5609 Views)

We Had MouthAction And She Finds It Hard To Close Her Mouth. / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / Was He Wrong To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by EzePromoe: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
Here is the story of this friend of mine:

[b]My name is Andrew, a 27 year old graduate on business admin, i am currently working under my boss as his P.A, I've been a honest guy whilst working for him, this has brought us more closer. He was more a friend to me than a boss. This closeness got to a level that i advice his wife about what is right to do, and when she's bothered she won't hesistate to seek my counsel. I never in my wildest imagination believe that i could cross my limit when I saw my boss' wife sitting with mini skirts with her legs open, someone could have a clear vision of the structure of her ........., i feeling that i could be doing right by teaching her some simple manners, told her 'to sit well', i don't know whether she pretended not to understand what i meant or she didn't actually but she ask what i meant by 'sit well', i told her to 'close her legs', now she got what i was saying and i could see some form of embarrassment written on her face, but I rendered warm apology, but she had no problem with me. It was my boss who came out with wearing a sad look on his face, i went to him and enquired the reason for the sadness, but i got a reply of 'just leave you bastard'. I knew he wasn't joking when he ordered the security to push me out even with me still wondering what was going on. The next day in the office, i got my sack letter with him giving me a farewell word, 'i know you've seen everything you've been longing to see, go and have a better view of ya moda's ****[/b]
Now my question, was he wrong in making this type of correction? I'll appreciate your humble reply. Thanks peeps. wink
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Sijo01(f): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
*yawnsss*
brb
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by LarrySun(m): 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
LOL! He should have closed his own eyes instead...c'mon, that was his boss's wife for crying out loud.

***And, are YOU sure it's your friend?***LOL!

2 Likes

Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
Lol@ 'go and have a better view of your mother's'...well,assuming this tale is true,the man shouldn't have told his boss' wife about it. Instead,alerting a female worker to deliver the msg would have been more apt.He was wrong.Secondly,the boss over-reacted. That is certainly not a mature way to handle such a situation.

3 Likes

Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by mkoabiola: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
Is dat y u are d PA
Wetin ur eyes find go dere?

1 Like

Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by mabebe1(f): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
grin
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by LarrySun(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2012
binger: Lol@ 'go and have a better view of your mother's'...well,assuming this tale is true,the man shouldn't have told his boss' wife about it. Instead,alerting a female worker to deliver the msg would have been more apt.He was wrong.Secondly,the boss over-reacted. That is certainly not a mature way to handle such a situation.
Leaves me wondering why your signature is longer than your post. LOL!
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by akomologbon(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
is not everything the eyes see, mouth must tell. So far she did not make a love advance to you, then why did u need to address her. You should have kept quiet

1 Like

Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Caracta(f): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
He should have sent the message through a female colleague or totally ignore her. Methinks he wasn't wrong sha.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
Larry-Sun:

Leaves me wondering why your signature is longer than your post. LOL!
i don't get u oh...
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by EzePromoe: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
binger: ,the man shouldn't have told his boss' wife about it.
Actually, the guy took advantage of what he thinks it's closeness to his boss.
Instead,alerting a female worker to deliver the msg would have been more apt.
Aaaah! That would have been even more embarrassing. Remember, the woman was embarrassed at the correction
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by EzePromoe: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
binger: Lol@ 'go and have a better view of your mother's'...well,assuming this tale is true,the man shouldn't have told his boss' wife about it. Instead,alerting a female worker to deliver the msg would have been more apt.He was wrong.Secondly,the boss over-reacted. That is certainly not a mature way to handle such a situation.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by LarrySun(m): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
On Romance section? Can someone tell me what is romantic about this post? LOL! Funny indeed.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Afam4eva(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2012
The truth is bitter and the average human being especially Nigerians don't like being told the truth. So, it's better to shut up and not say something that may be inimical to you.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by LarrySun(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
binger: i don't get u oh...
I rest my case.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by DukeNija(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
He should have gotten a Slap alongside a pink letter.

Telling your Boss' Wife to close her Legs is not only rude but disgustingly embarrassing.
E-diot.

1 Like

Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Redmosquito(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
DAMN! shocked shocked shocked
If na me I go just go out go receive fresh air, make she no say I dey look am,,,,But Damn! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
Eze Promoe:
[color=scarlet]Aaaah! That would have been even more embarrassing. Remember, the woman was embarrassed at the correction
the woman was embarrassed cos of whom it came from-a man. I tell u for real,she wouldn't be embarrassed if it were a female colleague that told her bout it.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
Larry-Sun:

I rest my case.
lol,u had no case initially.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Caracta(f): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
binger: the woman was embarrassed cos of whom it came from-a man. I tell u for real,she wouldn't be embarrassed if it were a female collegue that told her bout it.
I think so too. I remember a lady that was waiting for a bus, she didn't notice two buttons were missing from her shirt. This lady had a vibrating milk factory. A guy walked up to her and said, "Babe, your cowbell don burst". The lady slapped him immediately.

I'm sure if the correction was from a lady, she wouldn't have slapped her. She was probably embarrassed and angry.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by NEROSKY(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
Dats misinterpretation....learn to be boss of ur own bro!
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by DExplorer1: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
Na who send am? Why the guy no bend down see promise land or carry face dey count ceiling?
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by LarrySun(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
Caracta:
I think so too. I remember a lady that was waiting for a bus, she didn't notice two buttons were missing from her shirt. This lady had a vibrating milk factory. A guy walked up to her and said, "Babe, your cowbell don burst". The lady slapped him immediately.

I'm sure if the correction was from a lady, she wouldn't have slapped her. She was probably embarrassed and angry.
Cowbell don burst? LOL! You guys wanna murder me with laughter. I'd have told her that her ship was leaking, that's more formal.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by LarrySun(m): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
binger: lol,u had no case initially.
Yes, you're right. I ain't got a case...I'm not a lawyer.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Caracta(f): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
Larry-Sun:

Cowbell don burst? LOL! You guys wanna murder me with laughter. I'd have told her that her ship was leaking, that's more formal.
Lol...ship was leaking. That is even worse sef. Not formal at all. Just tell her to check her button (in a very low and polite tone).
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Exponental(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2012
There are more to it than d poster posted here. Maybe oga madam already called PA's name during sex with oga, abi oga don dream som kai dream....so he had to end it b4 d damage.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 23, 2012
Caracta:

LMAO!! Cowbell? Hahahaha...but,seriously the guy was rude oh. And like u said,she wouldn't have been embarrassed if a lady alerted her bout it.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by wonda26(m): 2:09am On Dec 23, 2012
Bad romance. Na from clap clap na em dem take dey enter dance. OP's friend got carried away by his closeness to Madam. Too bad he learnt the hard way. Mehn, some men nor de play with their wife o. shocked i have been in a meeting where a member asked just a question about our President's wife (wife is also a member of the association long b4 they married but hasn't been regular at meetings), mehn, nor try o.. Mr. President change the whole matter face the person wey ask the question o. See firing squad na. And na babe be ask o... How much more 'kitty-cat viewer'... Help me tell ur friend kpele
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Jerryspaco1(m): 6:55am On Dec 23, 2012
Eze Promoe: Here is the story of this friend of mine:

Now my question, was he wrong in making this type of correction? I'll appreciate your humble reply. Thanks peeps. wink

Wht has already happen let it serve as a lessons, all of them over reacted.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by freecocoa(f): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2012
Duh!

The only thing I see wrong here is the manner in which he relayed the message to her not the message itself, it was rude and embarrassing.

What gave him the impetus to tell his oga's wife 'sit well" as if that was not enough the mumu went on to say "close your leg", did he think he was talking to his daughter or house maid?

If I were in the lady's shoes and he talked to me like that, I'd feel embarrassed, he should have just shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 23, 2012
this is why pakos have issues in corporate environment - they have absolutely no idea of basic etiquette
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2012
You crossed the line. There are certain things one has to ignore in life. Every good deed turns bad when overdone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face / 14 Phobias That Can Destroy Your Love Life / Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.