Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,059 members, 7,838,692 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

How Come Women Tend To Get Over A Relationship Faster Then Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Women Tend To Get Over A Relationship Faster Then Men? (811 Views)

Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? / Omo Why Is It That Naija Guys Who Date Naija Women Tend To Age Quickly / Why Is It That Women Tend To Remain More Faithful On The Exit Of A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Women Tend To Get Over A Relationship Faster Then Men? by mcevans1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
During all my life I've met guys who obsess over getting dumped or rejected for months to years. Hell I've done it myself.

But the women seem to get over it in the first week!

What is going on? Are women really that emotionally detached that they just throw men away without a second glance?
Re: How Come Women Tend To Get Over A Relationship Faster Then Men? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
Not true man...actually,in general, Men get over a relationship faster than Women. #fact.
Re: How Come Women Tend To Get Over A Relationship Faster Then Men? by Sberries: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
Not true. Especially if she was intimate with him or if she was truly in love. It's gonna be hard.
Re: How Come Women Tend To Get Over A Relationship Faster Then Men? by Caracta(f): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
I think men get over broken relationships faster than women. They don't dwell too much on it at first, but later on, they start feeling empty, especially if they truly loved the girl.

1 Like

Re: How Come Women Tend To Get Over A Relationship Faster Then Men? by mcevans1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
Caracta: I think men get over broken relationships faster than women. They don't dwell too much on it at first, but later on, they start feeling empty, especially if they truly loved the girl.

Exactly my thought. It's not easy to forget someone u truly loved except u never did.
Re: How Come Women Tend To Get Over A Relationship Faster Then Men? by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
mc~evans:
During all my life I've met guys who obsess over getting dumped or rejected for months to years. Hell I've done it myself.

But the women seem to get over it in the first week!

What is going on? Are women really that emotionally detached that they just throw men away without a second glance?
cos there are many fishes in d river
Re: How Come Women Tend To Get Over A Relationship Faster Then Men? by seunfly: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cos peaple are already waiting on the line for you to leave her and jump in.
Re: How Come Women Tend To Get Over A Relationship Faster Then Men? by 190theclown: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
With some terrible green white green women we have encountered these days
its a simple case of FIRST COME FIRST Serve

the latter can go to blazez undecided
Re: How Come Women Tend To Get Over A Relationship Faster Then Men? by 190theclown: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
Lolaabokoku: cos there are many fishes in d river
\

and who are the fishes, the men or the women
Re: How Come Women Tend To Get Over A Relationship Faster Then Men? by mcevans1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Lolaabokoku: cos there are many fishes in d river

Just because there are many fishes in the river doesn't mean women can jump in and out or relationships like that. It sounds cheap 2me.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make A Girl Happy. / Is She Trying To Be Possesive? / Is It Ideal To Still Keep Your Ex's Pin And Communicate.pls Let's Share Our View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.