Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Is She Trying To Be Possesive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Trying To Be Possesive? (806 Views)

What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) / Possesive Girls Are Evil / Why Are 9ja Babes So Possesive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by kaze4blues(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hi nlders,

There is a lady I currently date. Though d relatnship is a serious one, she takes it more serious than I personally.

Not long ago durin one of our discussions she hinted dt d course am currently studdyin is nt gudd enough considerin d situatn of thns in ds country.

I am studyin biochemistry in a state university of techhnology. At first I thought she ws jst been concerned abt me but lately she repeated d same thing and even suggested dt I change d course to a better one.

This really infuriated me cos I dislike been controlled by anyone. Bt ds is a gal I love ndd loves me back, plus d fact dt we re in a serious relationship.

Don't evn knw wt to do again cos I don't want to take a wrong step dt wil av effects on my future.

Which way out...?
Contributions re welcome please....
Re: Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
lol... so what are the courses she suggested ?

and are you going to change your career cos of a woman who is likely to dump you later...?
Re: Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by kaze4blues(m): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
acidosis™:
lol... so what are the courses she suggested ?

and are you going to change your career cos of a woman who is likely to dump you later...?

She suggested I choose a career in d engineerin field or in d management sciences.

Am also wary of ur last paragraph whc is d reason why I don't wanna giv in.

Bt she thinks am nt really into her.
Re: Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Which way out ? Is the best possible way outundecided
Re: Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by IZUKWU(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
I don't know what you are complaining about , obviously she meant well, she is thinking about your future . Thinking of courses that will put you in a better place financially tomorrow. This chick is concerned about your tomorrow and somehow is seeing herself in it. Or you want those ones that are after what they can chop and shop.

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by seunfly: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
My brother even if she is ur wife, will she be the one to determines ur future you?
Your life should be your decition, cos it must be what you like and will be satisfy with any outcome, not the one you will regret and be looking for who to blame. "Your life is in you hands"
Re: Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
Face ur book,4get babe 4 nw

2 Likes

Re: Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by Davico(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
Guy, hw do u knw d course she suggested will bring job? My frend in sec schl told me his intro tech teacher is very gud because he studies marine engineering..she told u to study engineering, tell her to love u and not course. Trust God and read ur book to get a gud certificate..don't come out with pass o,b a first class material
Re: Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by omega25red(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
I guess i wonder what it is that is wrong with bio chemistry? She is saying all that because she cares but she is also being presumptuous by already trying to mold you in her idea of what is ideal.
I would say you should consider what she is saying about your career path if in fact it doesn't look good and make a change if need be.
Re: Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by greedie1(f): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
omega25red: I guess i wonder what it is that is wrong with bio chemistry? She is saying all that because she cares but she is also being presumptuous by already trying to mold you in her idea of what is ideal.
I would say you should consider what she is saying about your career path if in fact it doesn't look good and make a change if need be.
this.
Re: Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
OP, follow your own path.
Re: Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by kaze4blues(m): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
Yah...

Really glad wt different ideas pourin in....

Been tryin to let her knw dt makin it in life is nt all abt d course one studies in sch.

@chidyhels, thnks for ur comment. But u don't even knw shit abt me nd u tellin me to 4get babe. U want me to start searchin wen am in my nysc years?

More contributions please...
Re: Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by kittykat1(f): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Its allowed that pl in relationships make suggestions but they shd not force the othr party to accept it. If you truly like ur biochemistry then carry on. I understand that she has your best interest at heart but she maybe misguided in her advice. Appreciiate her for thinking well for you but at the end of the day its your solo choice to decide what's good for you. There is nothing wrong with Biochemistry.
Re: Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
kaze4blues:

She suggested I choose a career in d engineerin field or in d management sciences.

Am also wary of ur last paragraph whc is d reason why I don't wanna giv in.

Bt she thinks am nt really into her.

Well, we have over 500 disciplines in Nigerian tertiary institutions...and each discipline stands for a purpose.

Identify your purpose on earth and build the purpose with a career. Most Biochemist end up in the Lab (Teaching, Research & Hospital).. If that's what you want, then go for it.

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by kittykat1(f): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Oil companies employ biochemist( impact of drillin activity on the environment, nigerian breweries, coca cola, nestle, nafdac, etc
acidosis™:

Well, we have over 500 disciplines in Nigerian tertiary institutions...and each discipline stands for a purpose.

Identify your purpose on earth and build the purpose with a career. Most Biochemist end up in the Lab (Teaching, Research & Hospital).. If that's what you want, then go for it.
Re: Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by donguutti: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
i do not understand , a girl wants to change your course of study (i.e retake Utme)(other methods seldom work out)
and you are asking us if she is possessive,Omo, she is possessed i tell you. what if you agree with Her and
do try and change your current course and it does not work out, what then,
BTW, the course you currently are studying , was it your choice or that of Jamb

Tell her when you are done with this one , you might further in another area .
Re: Is She Trying To Be Possesive? by GoodBoi1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
kaze4blues: Yah...

Really glad wt different ideas pourin in....

Been tryin to let her knw dt makin it in life is nt all abt d course one studies in sch.

@chidyhels, thnks for ur comment. But u don't even knw shit abt me nd u tellin me to 4get babe. U want me to start searchin wen am in my nysc years?

More contributions please...
She would probably have left you before that time. By the time her friends starts getting married... She will begin to ponder your future... and have eyes for made guys unless you have affluence, inheritance, then you will come to nairaland saying all naija babe want is money.so 4 now, face ur books. That's why I see university relationships this days as jokes.

(1) (Reply)

Ex- Partners Always Affect Current Relationships / Message For My Mother On Mothers Day... / No Guy Tripping 4 Your Chick/no Chick Tripping For Your Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.