Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180642 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
mightyleks: SAD WHO TOLD THEM TO ACTIVATE ME OH. embarassed
Hahahahaha. So, you be wan dey browse for free forever? You didn't even border to thank God for the free browsing you do, you are now SAD 777 finally activated your subscription, which I know is not more than N1,400 but, I am sure you have downloaded over N5,000 worth of data FREEEEEE before your plan was finally activated. Let's be appreciative sometimes. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ganys:
You are right, i bought glo modem only to discover it wasnt glo bolt modem, i quickly rushed to glo office to complain, but to my suprise, the glo guy told me im lucky to have netpro modem because it is Crackable, but glo bolt modem cant be unlucked.....So guyz, shine your eye, buy only netpro modem, Globolt modem is UNLOCKABLE
That is the bitter situation I found myself now though not actually willing to unlock the Glo Bolt Modem.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by austinsmat(m): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
Pls sombody should help me to unlock my modem I want to use it in glo is etisalat ZTE THE IMEI IS 881424012310181
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
austinsmat: Pls sombody should help me to unlock my modem I want to use it in glo is etisalat ZTE THE IMEI IS 881424012310181
Please, post your email so that I can send you the software as ZTE is SELF unlocking. That is, you can only unluck ZTE when you have the ZTE Modem right with you. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by xzit(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
luluosas:
Sending messages to 777, 127, 1234, 4567, etc on Glo are usually free with 0.00 naira on your account. Please, check whether your centre number have been tampered with. The centre number is +2348050001501. Do check and see whether it is correct.

mehn! i was finally able to send d status msg to 777 and guess what; I GOT SERVED!!! Look at what they told me for all my erstwhile data usage.
i guess the free browsing didnt work for me... undecided
luluosas:
Sending messages to 777, 127, 1234, 4567, etc on Glo are usually free with 0.00 naira on your account. Please, check whether your centre number have been tampered with. The centre number is +2348050001501. Do check and see whether it is correct.

mehn! i was finally able to send d status msg to 777 and guess what; I GOT SERVED!!! Look at what they told me for all my erstwhile data usage.
i guess the free browsing didnt work for me...

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by austinsmat(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
luluosas:
Please, post your email so that I can send you the software as ZTE is SELF unlocking. That is, you can only unluck ZTE when you have the ZTE Modem right with you. Thank you.
ifetrako@yahoo.com
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
Kreamie: This is worrking perfectly! And the good thing is this, ur airtime isn't even touched! Glo all the way meeeehhhnnnnnn!!!!!!! As a mtter of fact, I'm using it via the BB desktop software *AzontosOut Of Thread*
Do you expect your airtime to be deducted after paying for the service? By the way, this is not any form of trick whatsoever but, a legal Glo BB service. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
austinsmat: ifetrako@yahoo.com
Check your inbox for the ZTE software.
Please, go to this link http://www.win-rar.com/predownload.html?&L=0 and download WinRar to your computer if you don't have it installed earlier. You need it to successfully unlock your modem. Good luck.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
xzit:

i guess the free browsing didnt work for me... undecided

i guess the free browsing didnt work for me...
You have been pulling data thinking it was free not knowing your subscription have been activated 3 days earlier. Anyway, you still have some data left to surf. Take it easy. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Michealeni: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
mine is not connecting again ohhhh, what am i gonna do now
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
Michealeni: mine is not connecting again ohhhh, what am i gonna do now
Check if you still have data volume on your account by sending 'Status' to 777 now. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Michealeni: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
what app are u guys using in capturing those image on your pc, please tell me.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Middylek(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
Chai , mine is not allowing me to subscribe to coweek despite having 425 naira or could it be cos i have active monthly 1000 subscription, pls help. I always get the response you do not have enough airtime for this service
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
I noticed this connection gets disconnected over the time after a periodic use. and you have to connect manually. I have gotten disconnected like 5 times today. this is my rating so far 5.5/10
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
Middylek: Chai , mine is not allowing me to subscribe to coweek despite having 425 naira or could it be cos i have active monthly 1000 subscription, pls help. I always get the response you do not have enough airtime for this service
I don't understand that active monthly 1000 subscription. Can you throw more light please.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
Michealeni: what app are u guys using in capturing those image on your pc, please tell me.
I use Jet Screenshot 3.1. Go to this link http://jetscreenshot.com/ and download it to your computer. It is a 2.9MB size. Good luck.
By the way, are able to connect now?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
enitan2002: I noticed this connection gets disconnected over the time after a periodic use. and you have to connect manually. I have gotten disconnected like 5 times today. this is my rating so far 5.5/10
Well, when I was at home earlier today, my network was only fluctuating between Edge, GPRS and GSM but, it never disconnects though whenever it changes from EDGE, it will not browse again. I don't know for now as I am using our LAN network in the office.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Middylek(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
[quote author=luluosas]
I don't understand that active monthly 1000 subscription. Can you throw more light please.[/quote

I meant always Micro data bundle
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
Middylek: I meant always Micro data bundle
Oh! Sorry. That is a different platform altogether. Please, exhaust your remaining volume before you can use this BB plans. I am saying this so as not to waste the remaining data volume on the Always Micro for nothing.
Remember, by the time you want to use this Glo BB plans, you MUST have a different settings on your device before it can work. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
Now at home. Thank God there's PHCN.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
luluosas: Now at home. Thank God there's PHCN.
PHCN ?... W0T ARE DEY D0IN IN Y0UR H0USE ?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OAR: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
I want to inform u guys that I just did mine and its working. I use an HTC one X and its working well.
Kudos to luluosas. Well done a great job!

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kenami: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
luluosas:
Congrats to you. What is your experience so far? Do you have constant cutting off? Please share. Thank you.
Its not as smooth as my usual subscription. It cuts off very often buh its doin the work anyway
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Adebayolove(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
my subscription went through but disconnects once a while and Whenever I send Status to 777 on my modem I get this reply ΔäÑ.Å4Ü.<>,ß
Nßñm
Λ=ÅèÜlMÆmñøΛ<LßmßLßñmmé4ΘmMLæå¤ÜÖñmÜøΛàÑ.ŤÆLNÜ,ßåΛlMø¤ÜÖΩm=Ü,NÅDü
4ömmÑ<LÅΛm
DÅÑødÑøOÅtmÑøèñÑ.néD
æl=
ΛàÑnΩäÑÅèælÜøèù¤Hæ<<-Ö,.ßåè ömÑ>Åtm
ΛàÑ.ÅΛ<<öÑnM.'@

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
kenami:
Its not as smooth as my usual subscription. It cuts off very often buh its doin the work anyway

that's same thing I noticed too. I can't wait for etisalat to start similar thing.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mightyleks(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
luluosas:
Hahahahaha. So, you be wan dey browse for free forever? You didn't even border to thank God for the free browsing you do, you are now SAD 777 finally activated your subscription, which I know is not more than N1,400 but, I am sure you have downloaded over N5,000 worth of data FREEEEEE before your plan was finally activated. Let's be appreciative sometimes. Thank you.

I DIDNT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING AM A MOBILE USER AND NOT ADDICTED TO DOWNLOADING EVEN HERE IS EGDE SO I DNT BODA DOWNLOADING.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
mightyleks: SAD WHO TOLD THEM TO ACTIVATE ME OH. embarassed
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Middylek(m): 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
I joined the club too now blazing hot
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:06am On Jan 13, 2013
Francheezy:
PHCN ?... W0T ARE DEY D0IN IN Y0UR H0USE ?
My goodness! The was taken 2 minutes I posted that comment ooooooooooooo. Yeye PHCN.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:18am On Jan 13, 2013
Middylek: I joined the club too now blazing hot
Welcome on board.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:23am On Jan 13, 2013
OAR: I want to inform u guys that I just did mine and its working. I use an HTC one X and its working well.
Kudos to luluosas. Well done a great job!
Thank you. Enjoy your Glo BB subscription.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:28am On Jan 13, 2013
Adebayolove: my subscription went through but disconnects once a while and Whenever I send Status to 777 on my modem I get this reply
I can't even check my status while on my Bolt modem as messages sent does not get incoming response. Whenever I removed the Sim the modem and place it in phone, all the messages I had received while using the Sim card on the modem comes bombarding me. I had reset the message settings on the Modem and yet, no way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (102)

Tecno M5 discussion thread / Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.