Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (182125 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stephenponti(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
walelove: Knowledge is treasure when it is shared. I am pleased the way information is flowing in this forum.Thank u and God bless u all. like oliver twist, always ask for more. when i connected my nokia 6630 through nokia pc suite to my laptop it opened the first page but refuse to open further, but still connected, pls what should i do?

disconnect and reconnect the data, The network is unstable at times, but once its stable it browses like showers of rain if u have stable 3G coverage,

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
walelove: Knowledge is treasure when it is shared. I am pleased the way information is flowing in this forum.Thank u and God bless u all. like oliver twist, always ask for more. when i connected my nokia 6630 through nokia pc suite to my laptop it opened the first page but refuse to open further, but still connected, pls what should i do?
Do you have active subscription or you are using PAYB. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
onenessone:

thanks, oneness55555@yahoo.com
Please, check your inbox for the ZTE unlocker. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Proffdada: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
Abeg tear rubber SIM nko?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by walelove: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
stephenponti:

disconnect and reconnect the data, The network is unstable at times, but once its stable it browses like showers of rain if u have stable 3G coverage,
, yes, i have active data and it is connected, pls Help
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ITbomb(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
stephenponti:

Na why I trust airtel for stability
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stephenponti(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
adewasco2k:

luluosas:
Here are your details.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Unlock Code : 46873663
Flash Code : 44823039
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Cheers.

@ all i really appreciate. thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stephenponti(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
walelove: , yes, i have active data and it is connected, pls Help

Can you browse directly on the phone or the issue is with sharing the network on pc?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
luluosas:
What then did you actually do before it started browsing? Please, share. Thank you.
I switched off the phone, then switched on again.
Infact, I‘ve watched so may video on Youtube without lag.
I watched TVC and some other TV station on my phone without lag.
I am still surfing ‘infinito‘
The speed rocks than the speed of light!
My subscription is still pending.
I think this ‘pending‘ thing is delebrate from glo.
They must be aware.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by walelove: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
yes, i can browse with with the phone, Help
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ITbomb(m): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
For people wey don dey use am. Is there any data cap or limit?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
ITbomb: For people wey don dey use am. Is there any data cap or limit?
ofcourse there is monthly is 3gig and weekly 700mb
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2013
i think i found a way around the constants data disconnection (though, may be a temporary solution, but better than nothing)
once u r on blackberry.net apn n conncetion stops, switch to glosecure apn switch off n on the fone and try to browse with d glosecure apn; once it starts browsing/working change to blackberry.net apn, u can either switch the fone off or just toggle airplane mode on n off.
that should bring back the data connection for blackberry.net . . . well for awhile
cheers
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2013
OCTAVO:
They must be aware.
The pending subscription is actually making Glo to lose more money because, whenever your subscription is on pending, you absolutely browsing free. I do hope they will increase the speed of activation just like when you are subscribing to the HSI internet plans. Keep on rocking jor because, no be you kill Mongo Park......
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2013
ITbomb: For people wey don dey use am. Is there any data cap or limit?
Yes. Below are the prices, plan data cap and the validity period. Good luck.
1. Coweek cost N400 valid for 7 days and with a data volume of 700MB
2. Soweek cost N400 valid for 7 days and with a data volume of 700MB
3. Comonth cost N1,400 valid for 30 days and with a data volume of 3GB
4. Somonth cost N1,200 valid for 30 days and with a data volume of 3GB
5. Bisweek cost N900 valid for 7 days and with a data volume of 700MB
6. Bismonth cost N2,800 valid for 30 days and with a data volume of 3GB
7. Besweek cost N1,400 valid for 7 days and with a data volume of 700MB
8. Besmonth cost N4,200 valid for 30 days and with a data volume of 3GB
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2013
stephenponti:

@ all i really appreciate. thanks
You're welcome.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2013
ITbomb:
Na why I trust airtel for stability
Airtel for stability advantage but, Glo for data volume advantage. Don't forget that Airtel have 3G network across Nigeria and moreover, they are not doing better than Glo in my location even with 2.5G on Glo. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
luluosas:
Airtel for stability advantage but, Glo for data volume advantage. Don't forget that Airtel have 3G network across Nigeria and moreover, they are not doing better than Glo in my location even with 2.5G on Glo. Thank you.

"Airtel for stability advantage but, Glo for data volume advantage"

Statement/generalization not true! used Airtel in my villa some 2 weeks back, but switched to Glo now i'm back at my base.

You can never say one has stability advantage over the other. Everything is simply location dependent!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by omoboy08(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
luluosas:

Glo here i come today. But speedwise, glo is more better than airtel

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
omoboy08:

Glo here i come today. But speedwise, glo is more better than airtel
That's the truth. Location actually plays a significant role in network stability but, I hate it when people usually come here to say this and that when they have not actually harness the wonders of Glo speed at most.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
trae_z:

"Airtel for stability advantage but, Glo for data volume advantage"

Statement/generalization not true! used Airtel in my villa some 2 weeks back, but switched to Glo now i'm back at my base.

You can never say one has stability advantage over the other. Everything is simply location dependent!
You can say that again and again. Welcome back on board.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Middylek(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
Am loving this glo bb thing on my galaxy tab, i have exhausted my 700mb in just 4 days, beta go for somonth next, tnx nairalanders.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ITbomb(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
luluosas:
Yes. Below are the prices, plan data cap and the validity period. Good luck.
Sorry for asking too much but how do I enter for each of dem.
Pls don't refer me to google. Me and google dey quarrel .
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chitexs250(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
OCTAVO:
They must be aware.
Guy am only interested on how you were able to watch TVC and other local stations too please kindly state the procedure here thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chitexs250(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
OCTAVO:
They must be aware.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
I think internet speed is as well dependent on the kind of device you use. As for me, glo rocks wella!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
Chitexs250:
Guy am only interested on how you were able to watch TVC and other local stations too please kindly state the procedure here thanks
I downloaded the software from PLAY STORE (Android market I guess) it‘s free of charge. You‘ll see it there.
There are so many softwares there that are free, just download and install any one.
The name of the software is TVC.
Goodluck!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
how can i use it on htc touch pro 2
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chitexs250(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
OCTAVO:
I downloaded the software from PLAY STORE (Android market I guess) it‘s free of charge. You‘ll see it there.
There are so many softwares there that are free, just download and install any one.
Goodluck!
I use an iPhone
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chitexs250(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
OCTAVO:
Goodluck!
Out of luck cos it's not on AppStore
Thanks anyway

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (102)

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread / How To See Hidden Number That Call You / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.